Signs

Stole My Heart

Hyomin's POV

I fell for you, never expected that. I can deal with it, I have always thought of myself as straight. To be honest this is pretty weird for me.

I walked outside to have some lunch. 

As i sat down someone called me.

"Hey Hyomin!" i looked up and saw Nichkhun.

"What do you want horsey?" i stuck out my tongue.

"Shut up grannie, anyway we need to talk."

Yes we had nicknames for each other and the names I usually gave to people were bad. 

"Ok what happened did you loose in soccer?"

He rolled his eyes, Nichkhun was pretty athletic. And he get's a little mad when he loses.

"Nevermind if you're gonna be fooling around."

"So who do you like?" i tend to be very random.

But I knew where this was heading so that questioin wasn't very random.

"Come on you already know." he whined.

"Tell me directly."

he was shy, "Well uh I like Jiyeon. There and I kind of need help to confess to her."

"I'm only doing this because I know her and you're just to scared to this yourself. Be a man."

"Yes whatever I know i should and i feel stupid for asking for help."

I nodded, "Yes very stupid."

He walked away and I could see he was a little happy.

Ohh I feel a litlle hurt, I mean who wouldn't be? I know they've liked eachother before. As long as people are happy I'm satisified.

I looked around and I saw people eating. Oh shoot! I forgot about lunch!

I began eating and spotted Jiyeon walkong inside the building. Oh gosh.. *sigh

What have you done to me?

*Christmas Jiyeon got a phone surpisingly (Just fanfic logic again ok?) Day of PBIS party

Jiyeon's POV

I can't wait to see unnie! Now I can text, call and even Facetime her!

Today was a pretty fast day and I couldn't wait for this damn party. Oh shoot where is she going?

"Jiyeon where are you going?" Sunny  and IU asked.

"Ermm I'm stil deciding."

"She's going to the Art class." IU informed.

I nodded with a little smile.

Art class it is. 

Everyone filled their names on a sheet which let's the teachers know where the students will be. I filled in my name and dismissed my self to Art class.

I entered eagerly, trying to make a cool entrance. I saw her and almost tripped. Shoot why the heck... I just glanced at her and I can't even balance my self. I tried to look naturally cool again. When I walked toward her I saw someone else walking even faster towards her.

I nearly crunpled to peices and walked away. I felt sad all of sudden.I don't want to see that person. 

Hyomin started chattimg and laughing with that damn person. She seems so happy without me. I decided to avoid this scene and went to the back of the room. There was a little wall that could block me from everyones sight. I sat against the wall and pulled out my phone. 

You better run, run~

Run, run run!~

I blocked out all the sound by listening to music.

Why does Nichkhun keep appearing?

*Ok there's gonnabe a part two to this chapter like the first chapters. I keep being interupted and lose my freaking ideas to this story.