It Gets Better

Stole My Heart

Jiyeon's POV*

Our arms interlocked. We were chatting with our gang of friends playing truth or dare. 

"So Jiyeon. Your turn, truth or dare?"

"dare." I replied.

"hmmm." , my friend snickered. Oh what now? "Kiss somebody on the cheek."

my eyes widened and my cheeks were flourished. It was evident on my face that I was embarrassed. Hyomin on the other hand was looking away. 

"Umm fine." I said and scrunched up my nose. I glared at Hyomin. 

"What? Oh don't tell me you're kissing me?" She interrogated. Her cheeks were slightly pink.

it was a kiss on the cheek after all. So no biggy right? Unless I followed my plan. 

I turned my head sideways leaning into Hyomin. My other friends couldn't see what was going on.

just when I was about to give her a peck on the cheek, I changed my mind. -and kissed her on the lips instead.

the kiss was short but passionate. The kind of kiss where you know it was put into action with love. True love. "Oops I missed." I whispered. I smirked satisfied with my 'smoothness'.  Hyomin hid her face in embarrassment.

our friends continued playing their little game while I pondered. 

I wonder if she liked it? Is she upset? Nahhh. She let me anyway. 

Hyomins gaze fixed on my eyes. "What was that for?"

I shrugged. "Take risks when you have the chance." I answered calmly. 

Her face showed retort. With that I trudged away.

Gradually she'll understand what I meant by that. One day she'll realize how I feel.