I don't want to do this

Everybody changes

 

Tiffany POV 
 
A/N they are speaking english here and when they speak korean i'll tell you.
 
 
"Jessica hurry your up" I've been waiting 15 minutes for that girl to get ready. It's been like this for a few days now since her and her sister Krystal are staying at my house while their parents are in Korea for business stuff. 
"God tiff why are you in just a rush huh" she said while fixing her outfit. 
"We're gonna be late for school" I said while getting my bag and heading towards the door.
"Since when do you care if we're late or not huh?" She seem a bit confused to why I didn't want to be late. 
" I don't know I'm just sick of the teaches  always on our backs for being late" I said frustratedly " she didn't say anything we just got in the car ready to make our way to school. 
"Oh by the way where's Krystal?" Jessica said while I started the engine.
"Um she went with her friend already" I said while concentrating on the road.
"Which friend" 
"Um the tomboyish one" I couldn't remember her name.
"Oh amber... I swear they are dating but they act like they aren't but it's so obvious."
"Hmmm I agree. They are cute together but." 
"Yeah they do. But why couldn't she date guys like us. Well who cares at least she's happy." 
"Yeah that's all that matters"
Speaking of guys I wonder what my boyfriend is doing now. We arrived at school on time for once, our friends sunny, Seohyun and Nichole looked shocked to see us at school early 
"You guys are early for once" my short friend said with a shocked expression on her face.
"Yah it's no big deal you midget" jess said to sunny. while our other friends were laughing. it may seem mean but this is how we act with each other. That's just how close we are.
"Hey babe" I heard a deep voice say behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my jawline. After that I spun around still with his arms wrapped around me I wrapped my arms around him.
"Hey baby" I said as I gave him a nice big eye smile.
He leaned down and captured my lips with his at first it was just a peak but then it started getting more heated. I felt his tongue brush against mine. He rubbed his hands up my waist while still kissing me roughly.
"Ahem maybe you guys should get a hotel or something if your gonna make out like that." I heard Seohyun say with a disgust look on her face. She was the most innocent one out of all of us. I stopped kissing Siwon and turned to face her.
"I don't see you saying that to Jessica" they all turned around and saw Jessica all over her boyfriend jay. 
" *Sigh* Aish you girls have know respect for yourselves" Seohyun said
"Seohyun when you get a boyfriend.... Oh in your case a girlfriend you will be doing exactly what we are doing" Jessica said right after saying it she went back to jays face again. 
"Anyways babe you wanna hang out after school" 
"Hmm sure baby" I gave him a peck on the lips before walking to my friends getting ready to go to class. Cause the bell will go in any minute now.
 
BEEEEP BEEEP
 
"See told you". Jessica, sunny, Seohyun , Nichole and I all went to our class we all had english so we all walked together. We went in the classroom and sat in our  seats I sat with jess of course. Slowly the class started to get more full and noisy. Not long after the teacher came in shocked to see me and jess sitting there already. 
"Wow what a surprise to see you two here" 
"It's not that big of a deal sir just continue with your class" Jessica said annoyingly.
 
(Speaker) excuse me teachers and students sorry to disturb your lesson. But after period 1 can Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Sunny Lee, Seo Joohyun,  Nichole Jung, Jay Park, Ok Taecyeon, Choi Siwon, Park jeong-su (leeteuk) and Lee Donghae please come to my office. Please all the student that were just called please come to my office straight away after class 1. Thank you"
 
once the principle said that we were all just looking at each other confusingly.
"Wonder what that's about" I said to jess who was zoning out again. 
"Hmmm" was all she said not really interested. Class went by slowly and I wasn't really paying attention. Eventually class ended. So jess and I plus the three other girls headed to the principles office. We entered his office and saw the 5 boys already sitting in there. I gave my boyfriend a smile before sitting down to hear what he had to say.
 
"Okay I've ask all you to come here cause I have something to say"
*whispers* "no " I heard jess say beside me I couldn't help but giggle a little. I saw sir staring at me so I composed myself and acted normal. 
"As I was saying I have an announcement. Tomorrow morning we will have 10 exchange students from Korea come here for 1 month and I will assign you with a partner and that person (partner)  will live with you for that one month and they will be in all your classes. I'm not sure how many boys and girls there are but hopefully it's even so the pairing will be easy. You 10 were chosen cause youse are all korean and know how to speak korean so it will be easier got the exchange students.
"Do we have to do it. Have you asked our parents permission to allow this?" Jessica asked irritatedly.
"Your parents agreed to it so theres no backing out youse all have to do it. If you don't do it there will be a punishment."
"What the hell. Why should we get punished if we chose not to do it" donghae asked. 
"Guys this is a great opportunity for you and it will be good for you when you leave school okay so no more questions." Be at school by 7am tomorrow you got it, and be nice when you see them ok"
"Yes" we all said as we got up and left his office.
 
"Wow this is exciting" sunny said while jumping around
"Exciting? We're gonna be having strangers living with us and they probably can't even speak english." I said with frustration cause I didn't want to have to baby sit some exchange student.
"Yeah she's right. How can our parents agree to this without our permission.
"Guys think on the bright side, there's probably gonna be hot girls in the group" donghae said while high giving his friends including Siwon. He looked at me and saw I was pissed.
"I'm just kidding babe. No one is hotter then you." He said as he gave me a peck on the lips. 
"How is that good? Why would we care if there are hot girls?" Jess asked coldly.
"Hey some of us care" said Nichole quietly.
"But jess is right why would us two care"? I said after I pushed Siwon away.
"Think about it girls. If there's hot girls I'm sure there will be hot guys." Sunny said while elbowing me softly.
"Oh yeah that's true" I said excitedly while sticking my tongue out at Siwon.
" hey you better not look at any other guys"
I just stuck my tongue out and walked away Jessica
"Hey are we still hanging out tonight" I heard Siwon yell out to me.
" maybe some other time baby. Bye love you."
 
 
The rest of the day went by normally with people gawking over us, don't mean to brag but they were. Jess and I were now sitting on my bed just chillen. I rang my dad earlier since I don't know when he will be home since his hardly ever home. I rang him to tell him I didn't want to do this stupid exchange program thingy but he didn't care he said I had to do it And I had no choice. I was really angry but I didn't want to argue with so I just let it go. 
*sigh* "jess I can't believe we have to do this. I'm gonna have a stranger living with me." 
"I know tiff is " she said without taking her eyes of the magazine she was reading.
*jumps up* Jessica got startled from the sudden movement
"wait I just realised there with be two strangers here living with me since your here too" I frustratingly said.
"Tiff don't worry about it. Hopefully there guys so we can have fun with them" she said with a smirk on her face. 
*smacks jess shoulder* "Yah what about jay" 
"Keke I'm just kidding tiff. 
"I know you weren't" she didn't say anything and just stuck her tongue put at me.
"Let's go to bed now" jess said while yawning. 
"Are you sleeping here jess?" She just nods and lays down closing her eyes. Soon both of us were in a deep slumber.
 
 
 
 
 
(Phone ringing) Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby.
 
 
I stirred in my sleep once I heard my phone ringing. I reached out to search for my phone without opening my eyes.  I finally found it with much struggle.
"Hello" I said sleepily
"Yah are you not up yet you have 20 minutes to get here" I heard sunny yell over the phone.
"To get where" I was still half asleep
"The exchange students are gonna be here  soon so hurry your up. Tell the ice princess to get up too bye.
Once she hung up I still just laid there with out moving. After like a whole minute i finally realised what she was saying. I sprung out of bed looking at the time it was not 6:40. I turned around and saw jess still sleeping. 
"Jess get up we are late" I said while shaking her body. But she didn't budge at all.
"Yah get your lazy up now" I yell at her
"5 more minutes tiff" she mumbled while still sleeping. 
"Yah we don't have time get ready the exchange students are gonna be there soon" I said while running around getting my clothes. Jess finally jumped up and looked at the clock.
"" she said as she jumped out of the bed running to her room to get ready. About 10 minutes later we both met in the kitchen all ready dress and to go. We rushed to the car. It was already 7am and we aren't even there yet.
"Hope we don't get I'm jess" I said while pulling up to the school parking lot.
We got out of the car and rushed to the office. We entered the office but no one was there just the office lady.
"Excuse me where is the people for the exchange program" I asked the lady
"Oh there in block C room 2"
"Okay thanks" 
We rush to the room and without knocking we just entered the room. Everyone was staring at us as we were standing at the door looking clueless  and the exchange students were already there.
"Sorry sir" both jess and I said as we made our way to our seats. There was only two seats and they were near this tall skinny girl she was really beautiful but. and there was a short baby faced girl next to her we had no choice but to seat with them. 
"I knew youse coming early to school was a one time thing girls. Everyone laughed except the exchange students obviously since they can't understand
" The other students have already introduced themselves to each other and if you two weren't late you could of too but no you two had to be late. So now stand up and introduce yourself." Jess and I both stood up.
"Hi I'm Jessica Jung nice to meet you." She sat down after that.
"Hi I'm tiffany Hwang. It's nice to meet you" I said with a fake smile on my face since I didn't want to be here.
"Okay now that everyone is here we can put you in pair now ok."
 
"Wow this is gonna be a long and annoying month" I thought to myself.
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N there is a teacher there from Korea to translate to the students)  
 
 
 
 
This chapter is tiff and jess side. hope you liked it
next chapter will be taeyeon POV and the proper meeting for tae and tiff I wonder how Jessica and Tiffany will get along with the exchange students and how will taeyeon act with meeting people like tiffany and jessica. Also next chapter you will find out who all the exchange students are.
 
comment please and tell me your thoughts of the story so far.
also subscribe if you want thank you ^.^