Stuck with her

Everybody changes

 

Taeyeon POV 
 
(It's is before they go to America.)
a/n:  bold writing means they are speaking in english
 
Today was the day we find out who gets to go to America for 1 month. I was so excited since yoona kept saying it would be really fun she got me all excited keke. It would really if I didn't get chosen *sigh*. I got my mums permission after lots of begging she finally allowed me and signed the form for me. I was now sitting in class by myself in english class since yoona wasn't in this class with me and I obviously don't have any other friends. So I'm just sitting here all lonely in my most hated subject. English is just so difficult which isn't good since there's a chance I will be going to America in 2 days. Just then a teacher walked in all eyes were on him including me. 
"Kim Taeyeon your wanted in the principles office now" I was shocked to here him Say my name. I was kinda nervous cause I thought I was in trouble or something also cause everyone in the class was staring at me and I get really uncomfortable when lots of people stare at me. I slowly get up with all my stuff and walked out of the room with the teacher. It was quiet as we walked to the principles office
"Just go In there" he said as we reach the principle and then he walked away leaving me in front of the door. I knocked on it nervously and waited.
"Come in" a deep voice said behind the door. I turn the door knob slowly. Once the door open I saw Yoona sitting there I smiled widely I was happy to see her there. My smile turn to a frown once I walked in more.  I saw Hara and Hyuna sitting there, *sigh*' just my luck I thought to my self. It wasn't just them three there, the three girls that sat near me in the assembly thing was there plus Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Junho, I walked over to yoona.
"What's going on" I whispered to her. But she just shrugged her shoulders.
"Okay guys now that Taeyeon is here I can tell you why youse are all here"  We all waited eagerly. 
"Okay the reason youse are all here is because you 10 are the lucky students that get to go to America" he said with a big smile on his face. I was in shock cause I couldn't believe that yoona and I got chosen. But I was mainly shocked because I had to go with the two worse people in the world, Hyuna and Hara. 
"Omo yes did you here that Hyuna we get to go to America" I heard Hara's annoying voice say. I was still sitting there quietly .
"Okay guys get your stuff packed and ready you have by tonight and tomorrow to have all your stuff ready. And on Friday you have to be at the airport by 6am I know it's early but we have to board the plane by 8am, I already have your tickets and everything just make sure none of you guys forget you passports.
We all nod as we listen to what he is saying.
"Okay guys you may leave now" we all got up and went out side.
 
 
"Oh my god taeng we get to go to America together, this is so exciting." She said while jumping up and down with excitement. I just nodded to her. Her expression changed straight away.
"Taeng aren't you excited to be going to America with your best pal" she said while pouting. 
*sigh* " it's not that yoong it's just that we have to go with them" I said while  looking at Hara and hyuna talking to the boys
"Aw tae don't worry about them, we are gonna have fun together." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.
"Hmm I hope so yoona" we started walking away together. As we were walking away someone stopped us.
"Hey your yoona and taeyeon right" she asked as with two other girls behind her.
"Uh yeah we are. I'm yoona" she extended her hand as she said it.
"Hi I'm yuri and this is Sooyoung and Hyoyeon." She said as she pointed to the girls behind her and they just bowed and said hi. I was just quietly standing there as they introduce themselves. I still remember when she said I was cute and I embarrassed myself in front of them.
"This is Taeyeon by the way" yoona said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me forward a bit.
"Ah yes your the cute girl that was sitting next to me in the hall" she said while laughing with her friends. I just looked away since they were teasing me. I didn't say anything and just walked away.
"Don't worry about her she's just shy" I heard yoona say while I was walking away. I noticed the three girls stop laughing but I kept walking. 
Wow now I don't only have Hyuna and Hara going to America to give me but now I also have those three as well. I thought to myself as I was still walking. 
"Hey" I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around. I was shocked to see that yuri girl grabbing my arm. I just looked at her confusedly.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" she said with a smile on her face. I was only joking about the cute thing.... Um not that you aren't cute...you.. You are but...... Aish what I'm trying to say is I want to be fri... Friends... Well not just me but those two weirdos over there too" she said while rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. I had no Idea what was going on I was just frozen in my sport probably looking like a freak. I was just way too shocked that someone other the Yoona wanted to actually be friends with me. We were standing there awkwardly for what seem like forever before she spoke again. 
"Hmm seems like you don't want to be friends... Sorry to bother you" she bows then starts walking away. It was now my turn to grab her hand after I snapped out of my frozen state. She turned around waiting for me to talk.
"I'm so.sorry I'm just sho...shock" I said nervously
"Why are you shocked" she asked while looking confused
"Well yo... you know I'm the nerdy lo...loner of the sch...school so I'm just surprised that some...someone wants to be my- my - my fri..friend" I didn't look at her as I was saying it I was to embarrassed.
"Ah well that doesn't matter taeyeon you don't have to be nervous either." She said while smiling sweetly to me. 
" so you sti...still wa...wan...want to be frie...friends" 
"Of course taeyeon" she said as she hugged me. That startled me and I think she noticed cause she pulled away quickly.
"Sorry" and she looked away awkwardly.
"So are we friends now" the really tall girl asked as she walked over with yoona and yuris other friends Hyoyeon I think her name was.
"Yeah" I said quietly.
" well did I say I want to be friends with you" the tall girl said. While glaring at me. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
" yah Sooyoung don't joke like that with taeyeon ok " I heard Yuri yell. I saw Sooyoung look at me. 
"Hey don't cry I was just joking taeyeon. I want to be your friend. I'm really sorry I was just kidding. I wiped my eyes and quietly sighed in relief cause I was happy that they weren't just ing with me like everyone else does. 
"sooyoung you don't be mean to our little taeyeon" hyoyeon said as she wrapped her arms around me. 
"I'm sorry taeyeon I really am" 
"It's okay" I said quietly.
"Let's go eat lunch now we all walked together to the lunch room to eat . I sat there and ate my lunch while the other four were being loud and happy. It's not like I wasn't happy I was and I would laugh quietly sometimes. It's just that It takes me awhile to show my dorky side to people. I have to say this is probably the best day I've had at school ever. 
But soon it was over and I was at home in my room packing all my stuff for my crazy but hopefully fun and interesting trip to America. Well it should be fun since I have 3 new friends. I decided to go to sleep cause i just finished packing and because it was late.
 
 
 
It was now Friday and today is the day we leave to go to America. Yoona and I were already up getting ready, yoona slept at my house last night so we can leave to go to the airport together. Yoona was so excited so she was able to wake up in time so we wouldn't be late. It was now 5:00  in the morning and we were just about to leave for the airport. My mum drove us to there it was good cause I  didn't live that far from the airport. I said goodbye to my mum in the car and went inside to look for the others. We reached they meeting place and only saw Hara, hyuna and the boys there so me and yoona just stay with each other and waited. 
"This would of been a good time but we had to be stuck with a loser like you why don't you just stay home with your mum you freak, hah I bet even your own mum doesn't want you that's she's sending you to America." Hara said to me but i just did what I usually do and tried to ignore her cause she not worth my time. But the things she say really hurt me most of the time but I try not to show it. I could see Yoona was gonna say something but someone interrupted her.
"Hey Hara why don't you just shut the up everyone here is sick of hearing your annoying voice. Yuri said as she stood next to me with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon by her side. 
"Oh the loner has more friends now." Hyuna said while laughing.
"Just leave her alone or else" yuri said angrily.
"Or else what huh?" Hara asked while standing right in front of yuris face. There was hardly any gap between them. And that both looked really pissed. I grabbed yuris arm to try and calm her down but it didn't work.
"Just leave her alone and don't even ing talk to her again ok" yuri said through her teeth. 
"Your just...."
"That's enough girls." The teacher said with anger
"Don't make me regret picking you girls."  I pulled yuri away from Hara. We all went our separate ways to board the plane. Hara was with her friends and I was with mine. 
I sat with Yoona on the plane it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.
 
 
Hours later we landed I was still tired even tho I slept the whole time in the plane. Straight away once we were off the plane we went to the school where we'll be attending for the month we are here. And also where we will meet the people we will be living with. I was really nervous cause I don't do good with strangers but I'm sure I'll manage. We reached the school and I was shocked to see 8 korean students standing there, I wasn't excepting that but I was kinda happy since now the language barrier won't be that bad since they are korean. 
"Kyaa the boys are so cute."aish this girl how can she check out other boys when her boyfriend is right next to her. But I must say the boys are good looking and the girls are really pretty. I just hope I don't have to live with be of the guys that will . We finally reached them and they were all looking at us intensely it was really awkward. 
"annyeonghaseyo" we all said while bowing to them. 
"annyeonghaseyo" they said back also bowing to us.
"this way please"a old man that must be their teacher said. I didn't understand him but lucky our english teacher was  with us  to translate for us.  The man lead us to a empty room we all sat down I was sitting out the back near yoona of course. 
"okay I'm gonna get my students to introduce themselves to you guys ok"
"annyeonghaseyo *bows* my name is Taecyeon "
"hi I'm leeteuk" 
"annyeonghaseyo I'm Sunny nice to meet you" she said really cheerfully." "Hah she must be one of those cutie types of girls, well she is cute. I thought to myself.
"annyeonghaseyo I'm Seohyun nice to meet you hopefully I can take care of you well" *bows* 
"Hi I'm Nichole"] *bows*
"Sup I'm Jay Park" he said cooly 
"annyeong I'm Donghae 
"annyeonghaseyo my name is Siwon" 
I was amazed at how many of them had korean name I thought they would all have some weird english name. After that we all introduced ourselves to them. I had just finished introducing myself to everyone when suddenly the door flew open startling not only me but everyone in the room.Two girls were standing there panting, they must of ran here. 
"I knew youse coming early to school was only a one time thing girls" the teacher said. I didn't know what he was saying but it must of been funny since the other students were laughing. The two girls walked in and the one with the red hair sat next to me while the blonde one sat next to Yoona. I couldn't help but stare at her since she looked really beautiful but I didn't stare to long I didn't want her to noticed. They introduced themselves the one near yoona was Jesshika while the one next to me is Tippany. I noticed that both of them were not interested in being here they were both just playing with their finger looking bored. I guess they don't want to be here. I hope I don't get them since they look like they really hate being here. They couldn't even come here on time 
 
okay now that everyone is here we can Pair you guys up" 
(The teacher translated it for them)
"and since youse all basically sat in Paris already it won't be that hard. So the person your sitting next to is you partner and the person you will be living with for a month got it" once my teacher translated it I looked to my left and saw Tippany looking at me not very amused she just looked blank. She just looked away without saying anything. Aish why did I have to get her, looks like my month here is going to be horrible I thought while letting out a sigh. She must of heard me cause she looked at me weirdly. I just smiled but of course she still looked at me blankly. 
 
(These are the Pairs)
Tiffany/taeyeon
Jessica/yoona
Hyoyeon/Nichole 
Sooyoung/sunny
Yuri/Seohyun
Hara/Siwon
Hyuna/jay
Nichkhun/Taecyeon 
Wooyoung/leeteuk
Junho/donghae
 
"okay guys none of youse have to attend school today I want you to take your stuff to your knew house to settle in and unpack. And then after the weekend you can come to school. You can get your timetable of your partners since you will be in all there classes. Ok you may all leave now"
Once we left the room I was still walking with Yoona since Jesshika and Tippany were together. We were just following them like lost puppies, they weren't even talking or interacting with us like the other pairs were we just followed them quietly. Suddenly Tippany stopped. Lucky I stopped in time or I would of clashed into her. 
"what's wrong tiff"
"look at the girl all over Siwon" I couldn't understand them obviously but I'm pretty sure they were talking about Hara and the guy she was with since Tippany was staring at them with angry in her eye. Suddenly she stormed toward them and pulled the guy and kissed him, not just a peck but a full make out. That must be her boyfriend or something but I couldn't believe that she would just do that In front of everyone. I looked away for some reason I just couldn't watch Her kissing him like that But the look on Haras face when she kissed him was priceless.
Soon she walked back over to us with a smirk on her face. We followed them again until we reached their car the car was awesome but it was pink I don't really like that colour but oh well. 
"Put your stuff in the trunk" Tiffany said as her and Jessica got in the car. About 10 minutes later we pulled up to a massive house. Both Yoona and I mouths were hanging to the floor, the house was massive, bigger then mine and Yoona's house put together. She parked the car and they both got out. We were both confused cause we didn't know who's house it belonged to and we werent sure which one of us should get our luggage out. We both got out of the car and just stood there. 
"Aren't you coming" Tiffany asked. 
"What's about our luggage" yoona asked
"Don't worry we have people to get them for you" then she just walked away. Once we entered the house our mouths were on the floor again it looked even bigger on the inside. 
"Okay this is my house there's a spare room up stairs first door to your left." Tiffany said. 
Wow so I'm the one staying here in this big house. 
"Ah Jessica shi when are we going to your house" Yoona asked Jessica as she seen her going up the stairs.
"we are, I'm staying with tiffany for awhile so you will live her too" we just looked at her confusedly
*sigh*"oh I forgot no english"
"Um I'm staying with tiffany so you will live here too" she said coldly and then started walking up stairs.
"So we are living together Taeng" Yoona said happily while grabbing me and jumping up and down.
"Yay I get to stay with you" I said a little to excitedly while hugging Yoona. I felt eyes on me so I turn my head and saw both tiffany and Jessica staring at us like we were some weirdos, I let go of the yoona and just looked to the ground since it was a bit embarrassing. 
"Yoona you can share a room with taehyun if you want or there's another spare room at the end of the hall" tiffany said and was about to walk away.
"It's taeyeon" I said a bit annoyed that's she got Yoona's name right but not mine.
"What was that" she said as she turned around.
"My name is Taeyeon not Taehyun" I said while looking directly at her.
"Okay whatever, sorry" and then she left. This girl can't even say sorry properly and she has no manners. Thank god  Yoona's  here or else I don't think I would last a month with someone like her. 
Yoona and I have been in the room for about an hour unpacking our stuff since she decided to share a room with me. I was really tired since I was still jet lagged and soon we both fell asleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next chapter update.....  not that good? I know its not 
 
Tiffany can't even remember taeyeons name how sad :( and her and jess treat them like they are invisible aye. They are just being es LOL
 
but at least tae has more  friend now YAAAAAAAY 
 
 
 
anyways hope you like ^.~ 
UNTILL NEXT TIME MY READERS KEKEKE o.o