First day of school!!!!!!! (Friends????)

Everybody changes

 

Bold = speaking english
bold + italics = thinking
 
Taeyeon POV 
 
Yoona and I were already up. We were getting ready for school it was great cause we didn't have to wear uniform which is so much better cause our uniform at school is so ugly. It was now 7:30 and tiffany and Jessica weren't up yet. The teacher said we had to be at school by 8am but those two were still sleeping and now we are gonna Be late because of them.
We went down stairs and saw Krystal in the kitchen.
 
"Hey unnies" Krystal greeted cheerful
 
"Good morning krys" both yoona and I said.
 
"Krystal shouldn't you wake your sister and tiffany up now" I asked
 
"I wish I could tae but amber is waiting for me so you guys wake them up... If jess doesn't get up just threaten her with a cucumber she hates them okay bye guys" she said as she rushed out of the door. 
 
Yoona and I were both dumbfounded. Why would a cucumber wake Jessica up
 
"Taeng why on earth will we use a cucumber to wake Jessica up" yoona asked
 
"I was just thinking the same thing yoong... But lucky for you, you will get to find out" 
 
"What.... What do you mean taeng... I'm not waking her up" 
 
"Yes you are" I said while walking toward he stairs
 
"But why do I have to wake her up" yoona whined 
 
"Cause she's your partner Plus she scary... So have fun with that" I 
said as I ran up the stairs toward tiffany's room. 
 
"And hurry up we are gonna be late" I shouted from the top of the stairs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona POV 
 
I stood there as Taeyeon ran off leaving me here by myself.  I didn't want to wake the beast up. But I knew I had to since we would be late. I had no idea why I would need a cucumber but I grabbed one just incase. I was now in front off her door. I knocked but no one answered so I just went in and saw her sleeping with her arms raised above her head. 
 
she looks so peaceful and sweet when she sleeps. Wish she could be like that when she awake.
 
I walked slowly towards her bed. I didn't want to wake her up since she looked calm and innocent and I knew if I woke her up the y beast would be realised. But I know I have too.
 
"Jessica you have to get up" I said softly but she didn't budge 
 
"Yah get up now" this time I shook her but still nothing. 
 
"We're gonna be late so get up" I said shaking her harder
 
"Go away tiff 5 more minutes" jess said as she rolled over so her back was facing me.
 
"Aish this girl" I said 
 
I was starting to get frustrated now. But then I remember about the cucumber I looked at my hand and see it there. Seriously how will this little green thing get the beast out of bed.  Hmmm it's worth a try.
 
"Jessica if you don't get our of bed right now I'm gonna put this cucumber....."
 
I didn't even get to finish my sentence cause jessica was already jumping out of bed looking really pissed of.
 
"Wow it actually worked" I said to myself as I looked t the cucumber in my hand
 
"What are you doing in my room" she said as she gave me a death glare.
 
"Waking you up.....DUH" I said while waving the cucumber in her face
 
"get that thing away from me and GET OUT" she said as she backed away from me
 
"Looks like I found the beast weakness" I said while laughing
 
"Beast? Who are you calling a beast" she said
 
I could tell she was getting really pissed off at me but i didn't care it was kinda fun teasing her.
 
"You" I said while pointing at her with the cucumber
 
"Get that thing out of my face" she said
 
She hit the cucumber out of me and and it landed on the floor. Then she started pushing me toward the door. I started to loose my balance since she was pushing me really hard and I fell I pulled her down with me as I fell
 
"AHHG"
 
 I groaned in pain since I landed on the hard floor plus I had extra weight on me. I looked up and saw Jessica looking at me. We kept staring at each other it was like our eyes were clued on each other. Right now I realised how beautiful Jessica actually is even if it's morning and she hasn't freshen up she still looked very beautiful. It felt like we have been staring at each other forever. And True-fully  I didn't want her to get of me.
 
 
"AHEM are we interrupting something" 
 
 we both looked toward the door and see tiffany and Taeyeon standing there smirking at us. Jessica quickly got off of me when she was of I got up. 
 
 "No nothing we ju...just tripped that's wh...why you saw us li.... Like that" I said nervously 
 
why am I stuttering
 
"Yeah" Jessica simply said 
 
"Yeah right.... Anyway get ready jess we're gonna be late" tiffany said as both of them walked away. 
 
We were both just standing there awkwardly. Far I like it better when she yelling and cold towards me"
 
"Get out so I can get ready" she said coldly
 
ah there's the ice princess I know
 
I walked towards the door so she can get ready but before leaving i turned around.
 
"You look cute when you blush by the way" I said I left the room before she could say anything.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica POV
 
Once yoona left the room I put my and on my heart and it was bearing rapidly. 
 
Why is my heart acting like this toward that pig. But her doe eyes are so pretty... She is so pretty. Gosh Jessica what are you thinking you hate her remember.
 
I shook the thoughts out of my head and went to freshen up for school. About 10 minutes later I was done and went down stairs the three of them were alread there. They must be waiting for me. 
 
"About time" yoona said dramatically 
 
"Shut up" I said 
 
She always has to piss me off. We left for school I went in my car with Yoona of course while taeyeon and tiffany went in tiffs car. The car ride to school was really awkward for me. I'm just happy  she didn't say a thing to piss me off.
 
We reached the school we weren't late we made it just in time we saw tiff and Taeyeon waiting for us. I saw my boyfriend on then other side of the quad so I went over to him while leaving the three off them behind.
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon POV 
 
After leaving Yoona in the kitchen by herself I went straight to tiffany's room. I was in front of her door too nervous to go in. I softly knocked on the door but she didn't answer so I slowly walked in. I was expecting to see here in Her bed sleeping but I was wrong she wasn't there. I looked over to the bathroom door and heard the shower running and I also heard someone singing obviously it was tiffany she had. Beautiful voice.  walked over to the door so I can listen to her better. 
 
I wonder what tiffany is doing right now? Obviously tae she's washing herself since she's in the shower.... Ohhh so that means she right now
 
I blushed to myself imagining tiffany being right now.
 
wait why am I blushing over a girl being ... It's not like I like girls.... But I bet tiffany looks really y right now with water dripping down her body.... Stop tae stop thinking like that
 
I scrolled myself for thinking like that. Just then the bathroom door flew open and I fell too the floor since it shocked me. 
 
"What are you doing in her Taeyeon" tiffany asked as she was drying her hair with a towel
 
"I...I was gonna wa..wa...wake you up..up" I said as I slowly got of the ground
 
"Well as you can see I'm already up" she said while smiling
 
wow this is the first time I'm seeing her smile to me... Her smile is so beautiful
 
"Taeyeon are you there" tiff said as she waved her hand in front of my face
 
I came back to reality when she did that
 
"What did you....you say" 
 
"I said do you need anything else taeyeon" 
 
"Ah no...no it okay" 
 
Wait she just said my name... Finally she didn't get it wrong i smiled to myself since I was happy that she said my name
 
"Why are you smiling" she asked
 
"Oh nothing I'm just Ha...happ..y that you got my...name right this time"
 
"Oh your happy about that" she asked while smirking
 
I just nodded likes little kid.
 
"I could never forget your name taehyun" she said while laughing
 
"Yah your doing that on purpose" I said while pouting 
 
"Aww your so cute" tiffany said as she pinched my cheek
 
She called me cute I could feel my cheek getting hot I bet I'm blushing right now. I looked to the floor trying to avoiding making eye contact with her. But I couldn't help it my eyes jus wanted to look at her. I looked up and she looked like she we blushing as well. We stood there just looking a each other not  knowing what to do.
 
 
 
"GET OUT" 
 
we heard someone shout it sounded like Jessica. We both rushed out of the room toward Jessica's Room and where shocked at what we saw. There was Jessica on top of yoona and they were just staring at each other sorta like what me and tiffany but she wasn't on top of me
 
{ wish she was but... God what are you thinking taeyeon stop that
 
"AHEMare we interrupting something" tiffany said trying to get there attention 
 
They both looked at us seems they were shocked to see us standing there.
 
 "No nothing we ju...just tripped that's wh...why you saw us li.... Like that" 
 
Yoona said I could tell she was nervous but I wonder why?
 
Yeah" Jessica simply said 
 
Jessica seem shy which I have never seen before so I was surprised to see her act like that.
 
"Yeah right.... Anyway get ready jess we're gonna be late" tiffany said as she walked away so I just followed her
 
"They so had a lovey dovey moment in there" tiffany said excitedly
 
"No way they hate each other" 
 
"They were both blushing but" 
 
Like we were not long ago in your room... So does that mean we had a lovey dovey moment too
 
Soon yoona join us. We were waiting for Jessica she finally came down stairs we left to go to school we went in separate cars this time. I was with tiffany and yoona was with Jessica. The ride was kinda awkward. But tiffany did try to make conversation with me.
 
"So um are you excited for your fist day of school" she asked without taking her eyes of the rode.
 
"Um yeah... Just hope it's not like my other school" I said while looking t her.
 
"Why is that" she asked
 
I didn't really want to tell her I was a loser and the only friend I had was yoona until I met yuri and that but yeah I didn't want to tell her cause it is embarrassing. 
 
"Taeyeon" she called me and was now looking at me since we were at a red l light
 
"Um it's just that no one really likes me there and stuff... im the loser of the school... well thats what everyone says" I said softly while giggling to myself
 
"Oh.... Well I'm sorry to hear that" she said as she drove again since the light turned green
 
"It's fine I'm use to it" 
 
It was quiet again while we drove the rest of the way to school. We finally made it to school thank go we weren't late.  We go out and just waited for yoona and Jessica to arrive. It wasn't long before they did. Jessica just walked off to some guy on the other side of the quad. I think it was her boyfriend.
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP
 
that must be the bell I was right since everyone was going to their classes. Jessica return to us we all walked to a classroom especially for us. We thought that we would just be going to regular but the principle changed his mind. He put all the exchange students in one class with their partners and that how it will be for the month. I was walking with yoona while Jessica and tiffany were walking together in front of us. We entered the room we were the last people to enter... Well except the teacher they weren't here Yet  either. 
 
We walked over to where Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were. Sunny Seohyun and Nicole were also there. We all said hi to each other as we sat down with them. I was sitting there next to tiffany cause we had to sit next to out partners. Well that what the others said. Jessica and yoona didn't look pleased about it. 
 
"Tae how's life in your new house" yuri asked as she put her arms around me
 
"It's fine yul" I said
 
"No ones giving you a hard time right" she said  as she looked at tiffany and then Jessica 
 
"No yuri" 
 
I could see tiffany just staring at me. Suddenly sunny came out of nowhere  
 
"There's nothing wrong with being short right Taeyeon" said said while glaring at Sooyoung. 
 
"No short people are the best" I said while high-fiving sunny" everyone just laughed at our dorky ness even Jessica and tiffany laughed a little. 
 
"No being shorts not the best. Guys Look like your in primary school and you two are like the oldest here" Sooyoung said while laughing like everyone else except me and sunny
 
man it feels good to have friends and not be shy all the time
 
"Well your just a giant shikshin" I said while waving chips In her face cause I know she would want them and I was right hahaha
 
Everyone laughed harder when they saw Sooyoung take the chips like a little kid
 
"There's nothing wrong with being a shikshin you midget" yoona suddenly said as she walked to Sooyoung and ate the chips with her.
 
Everyone was still laughing I looked to tiffany and she looked so pretty laughing her eyes disappeared as she smile it was breath taking
 
"Wow it's great to see the loser has some more friends." Hara said while smiling
 
Everyone stopped laughing and turned around and saw Hara and hyuna standing the with there boyfriends behind them. Great just have to ruin my mood. I looked down cause I didn't want to look at anyone especially tiffany. I become weak when it comes too Hara and hyuna. I just don't know how to stick up for myself.
 
"Aw the losers gone all quiet huh i could hear your annoying voice from over there. But now you have nothing to say?"
 
"Just shut up Hara" yoona butted in
 
"Why should I... And why do you always but in it's not like I'm talking to you" 
 
"Well your talking bad about my best friend so I have every right to but in" yoona was getting angry. 
 
man this can be good. Yoona should just ignore her  like I do.
 
I could feel tiffany's eyes on me but I didn't dare look up.
 
"Hey you stupid loser why can't you fight your own battle" hyuna said 
 
"Your just a weak coward that no one cars about... Do you think people would care if you died right now... No one would care. Why don't you just kill yourself and make everyone happy" Hara said
 
I could fell tear rolling down my cheeks I as so embarrassed I couldn't look up I just wanted to get out of here
 
" shut the up Hara... What do you mean no one cares about her can't you see we do or are you just to stupid to ing see it." Now it was yuri turn to but in
 
"Aw is the little   crying aw come on loser don't cry" hare said
 
"Hara stop now" wooyoung said from behind.
 
"Aw loser you should be happy that your crush is sticking up for you. I don't know why people would stick up for a pathetic loser like you your not even worth it."
 
That's it I couldn't take it she told everyone here that I have a crush on wooyoung. I dont even like him anymore. I got up and ran out of the classroom I could hear the other calling my name but I just ignored them. I ran into the teacher on the way out but I just ignored him and left I couldn't face anyone right now. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept running. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona POV
 
After taeyeon ran out I couldn't hold my angry in anymore just looking at the smirk on haras face pissed me right off. I walked up to her and held her collar tightly.
 
"I'm ing sick of your ... You have been making her life hell for year now and I'm ing sick of it." I said while pushing her against the wall 
 
I felt people trying to pull me of but I was to angry and to strong  for anyone to stop me. 
 
"you do anything to her again I'll make sure you regret it" I said before letting go  and walking out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
while all the commotion was going on with yoona and Hara I went out to look for Taeyeon. I felt sorry for her she did nothing wrong and she didn't deserve that. She is a sweet caring girl and she shouldn't have to deal with that . I found her, she was sitting on a bench  near the back oval. I walked up behind her and I could hear here crying and it broke my heart. I went and sat next to but she didn't notice. I didn't know how to comfort her since we weren't that close. But I just decided to put my arm around her. She seemed shocked since she jumped a little 
 
"Ti...ti...Tippany... I'm fin...fine" she said as she wiped her tears 
 
"Shhhh it's okay... You can just cry if you want" I said while rubbing her arms
 
And she did she relaxed into my arms and just cried. I just kept telling her that everything is okay. About 10 minutes later she finally stop crying. She got out of my embrace I felt kinda sad when she leg go.... i liked holding her.
 
"I'm so...sorry" she said softly
 
"Tae it's okay you don't have to be sorry" I said smiling at her.
 
She didn't say anything and just sat there looking at the ground. 
 
"Tae you shouldn't let the things she says get to you... You are caring, nice and funny girl. she just to stupid to see that... And you have lots of people who care about you." I said as I held her hand
 
I felt electric shock go through my body once I held her hand. I've never felt like that before not even with Siwon. 
 
"Thank you tiffany" taeyeon said as she gave me a small smile
 
Tae I don't know why you make me feel like this... But I can't help it and I scared I don't know what I do
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica POV 
 
"Jessica can you please go see where yoona went and see if she okay" the teacher asked me
 
"Okay" I replied  
 
I left the classroom to look for Yoona. Seeing her that angry before was kinda scary. But it really cool how she sticks up for Taeyeon I would be the same if that was happening to tiffany.... And poor Taeyeon she's so sweet and cute she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. 
 
I saw yoona she was standing up while throwing rocks at a tree while mumbling stuff to herself. She looked very cute while doing that.
 
"What did that tree do to you huh to make you throw rocks at it" I said trying to lighten up the mood but it didn't work she just looked at me then looked away
I just stood near her while she threw the rock at the tree. Honestly I didn't know what to say.
 
"You don't have to stay here with me" yoona said as the kept throwing the rocks
 
"I want to" I said calming
 
She just laughed.
 
"Why are you laughing" I asked
 
"You hate me so why do you want to stay here" she said now looking right at me
 
All of a sudden I got nervous. She is just really beautiful.
 
"I...I don't..." I didn't Know what go say
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry sica" yoona suddenly said
 
"What for" 
 
"For being mean to you and calling you a and stuff.... I really am sorry" yoona said sincerity
 
"I'm sorry to for being a ... I know I can be sometimes so I'm sorry" I said
 
"It's okay so we all good now" she ask 
 
I just nodded and she just smiled at me.
 
"Its really brave how you stuck up for Taeyeon back there"
 
"Well she is my best friend... And she gets put on her all the time. I was her only friend for years. No one in school liked her they think,she a loser but shes not she is a nice, caring, sweet and fun girl but know one tries to get to know her they just and it really pisses me off." Yoona said
 
"You really are a great friend to her" 
 
"Yeah she like a sister to me"
 
"When I first saw youse together I thought youse were like a couple" 
 
"Me and taeyeon? HAHAHAHAHAHA gross" she said 
 
Wow goes really wide when she laughs.
 
We sat her laughing and chatting when suddenly taeyeon and tiffany were walking past.
 
""Hey guys" I yelled to them
 
They turn around and walked to us. Yoona and Taeyeon  hugged straight away  me and Jessica just watch as the two best friends Had there sweet moment. 
 
wish I could hug yoona like that.... Did I seriously just think that
 
"Guys we should go back to class" tiffany said 
The two broke there hug and nodded we all walked back to class together. Once we entered the room I sent my death glare to that Hara girl but she just smirked at me.... 
 
what a
 
We all sat down I sat with yoona and tiffany sat with taeyeon
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon POV
 
"It's good to have you girls back" the teacher said. 
 
"Okay I want to say if any of my student act like that again you will be on the first plane back to Korea you got it? Bully is not tolerated anywhere so you won't do it okay" the teacher yelled at us. 
 
The rest of the day went on fine I didn't talk much. Just sat down, day dreaming I wasn't in the mood to interact with the others.  They all tried to comfort me. They were all sweet and kind trying to make me feel better by making me laughs and stuff I was really thankful for that. Soon the first day of school finished I was now in tiffany's car we were on our way home.
 
We had gotten much closer over the day and I was really happy about it. I was shocked today when she came out and comforted me it was really sweet of her. But I was embarrassed since I cried like a baby in front of her but she didn't care. I think I could say that we are friends now but Im not sure. We reached home. I told them I was tired and went straight to my room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona POV 
 
 
The first day of school was awful but one good thing was me and Jessica we are now friends well I think... We get along better now which is great. Once you get to know her she can be sweet and caring. We arrived home and taeyeon said she was tired so she went straight to her room. I decided to follower her since in know she was still hurting about what happen today. I just wish tomorrow will be better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Update hope you like
 
 
 
 
Tiffany, Jessica, taeyeon and yoona are they friends now YAAAAAY????????? ^,~
 
 
 
 
ENJOY......
 
 
 
One thing to ask guys do you want me to do some chapters about the other couples as well or just stick to taeny and yoonsica??
 
im thinking about doing chapters for other couples anyway but I just want to know what you guys think
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KTHANKSBYEEE