Meeting

Please Don't Go

I watched as each of the guys walked in. I couldn't believe it Beast was standing in front of me. Beast! I feel like I can die happily now. Haha kidding I don't want to die at least not now. "Ahem" a voice interrupted my thoughts. I shook my head and looked at the director.

"Please introduce yourself to the group" the dance director said. "Oh yeah, haha sorry. Hello, my name is Samantha and I am the new dance assistant. It's nice to meet you" I said with a smile. I looked at each one of them carefully. Wow they were definitely hotter in person. "So do you know who we are?" Asked Yoseob. Do I ever?! I thought "yeah haha my sister loves you guys and I love your song uhh I like you best. It's my alarm clock to be honest." I said as I rubbed my head shyly. "Yeah?! How... Cool!" I could tell Yoseob was having a hard time thinking of the words. I smiled. I glanced at Dongwoon and our eyes met for a second. My heart sped up as we both looked away. "Ahem" it was the dance director. "Sam go and stand by the wall over there when I give you the go sign push play. Got it?" I nodded. I sat down in the chair next to the stereo and watched the boys get in line. I couldn't help but want to stare at Dongwoon. I had to snap out of my day dream and focus on what the director was doing. He was currently instructing the boys to do something but it was in Korean. Man, I wonder what they are saying. I looked up and saw Dongwoon looking at me then he looked away. Hmmm I smiled he is cute. The director gave me the go.

As I hit play the song blared through the room causing me to jump. I heard laughing. I looked up and the guys were laughing. Yoseob ran up to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded yes. "Don't worry you will get use to it" I didn't recognize the voice, it was Gikwang. I smiled. The director I assume told them too get back in place. And he gave me the go again. I already new what to expect so I wasn't that surprised. While they were practicing, i kept looking at Dongwoon and then he glanced at me and bumped into Gikwang. I saw as they fell. "Ehh! Are you guys okay?!" I asked as I rushed toward them. "Yeah. Dongwoon is a little... Distracted." I looked at Dongwoon as he gave Gikwang an annoyed look. The director clapped and they got back in order. I noticed that Dongwoon was limping. I hope he is ok I thought. Around 12 the director clapped and the boys hit the ground. They looked exhausted. "What's going on?" I asked as I turned off the music. "Break time" the director informed as he left the room."Do you guys want water?" I asked. "Yes!" I laughed as they said in union. I walked out of the room on my way to find the water.

Back to the boys:

(They were speaking Korean but I'll put it in English haha) Yoseob sat up "what do you think of her?" "She's cute but I think Dongwoon has the hots for her." Hysueng teased. Dongwoon turned a deep shade of red. The rest of the group laughed at him. "Why don't you go and talk to her?" Suggested junghyun. "I can't. " "why don't you stay and practice more? I bet that director will have something for her to do after practice" suggested hyuseung. Dongwoon just nodded. Back to you: Wow those guys work a lot. I thought as I walked back to the room. The water bottles were nice and cool against my skin. I struggled to push the door open but I managed. "Here you guys go. " I said as I handed each one of them with a water. "Thank you!" Yoseob practically yelled. I smiled he is so dramatic.  I didnt realize he had gotten up to hug me. "Can't breathe" I managed to choke. He didnt seem that strong but believe me he was. "Easy on her Yoseob. " It was Gikwang. "Sorry" he looked sad.  "it's okay!' I said. "You caught me off gaurd that's all." I said shyly. "So do you like it here?" It was Doojoon. "Yeah it's ok but- I was cut off as the director came in.

"Sam could you please run down stairs and get me the papers from the secretary tell her I sent you." "Uh sure but should I say the dance director sent me or?" "No tell her that Mr.yoon sent you" I left. Well I guess he isn't as bad as I thought. I waited for the elevator to open. Ding I walked in and pushed the last floor. My phone ringed. "Hello?" "Sam! Were are you? It's 1pm I've been waiting for you!" It was Mari. "I checked the time it was 1pm. Oh crap lunch I totally forgot about it. "Sorry things are a little busy and I totally forgot to go, but you won't believe who I'm helping out with?!" "Who?" She asked. "Beast! Omg the guy on my screen saver! He looks way hotter in person!" I laughed and she said "what?! That's crazy." "We'll maybe it was a good thing i lost the money. Haha well not good but good do you get me?" "No but ok. " the elevator dinged open. "Hey Mari. I have To go, but ill make lunch up too you. See you at the hotel. Oh that reminds me I have to ask for the apartment." "Ok bye." I walked out to the front desk. " excuse me Mr.yoon sent me for Some papers." " ahh yes here you go" she handed them to me "thanks!" I smiled and turned. 

I bumped into a hard chest and I dropped the papers. "Sorry." I mumbled. "It's ok." Said a deep voice. I looked up and saw that guy that was on Mari's phone! "You!" He raised an eye brow at me. "Yeah me. What about me?" "Your the guy on my cousins phone!" He laughed and said something in Korean it sounded like a question but I didn't understand him. I really need to learn some Korean I thought. "English?" I nodded. "Sorry I'm not from here. And I don't speak Korean." I informed him "are you a fan?" He asked "No, I mean like I loved the movie or drama cinderellas sister. I watched it when I was 16" "ahh, so what's your name?" "Sam, what's yours? Well I know yours but like I'm not sure how to pronounce it." "Taecyeon" I mouthed a oh. "We'll I have to go give these papers to my boss. "I'll walk with you. I'm going up the elevator too." We walked to the elevator as we got in he said "What floor you going too?" "Uhh the 16 th." "really? Me too. You work with beast?" "It's my first day. I'm the dance assistant. "Cool" the elevator came to a pause. "Here we are" he motioned me to walk or first. I walked out and waited for him. I pushed the door open and we walked in. "Taeyceon!" It was Dongwoon. They know each other? Duh there both famous haha. I mentally slapped myself. I watched as they talked. I want to know what they are saying. They kept glancing at me and to be honest i felt a little shy as I sat there thinking.

"Did you get the papers?" I looked at the dance director. "Oh yeah! Sorry about the wait. " I smiled as I passed him the papers. The rest of the evening was spent pushing play and getting supplies for the group. "That's all." Clapped the director. "Sam I need you to stay and put these back." I looked at the huge pile of things. "Okay" I'm never gonna finish this. I heard Dongwoon say something but I was busy cleaning up. "Bye!" Yelled Yoseob I turned and waved. "Get some rest you guys worked hard today!" They all nodded and waved. I sighed and rest on the floor.

"Are you tiered?" I jumped " I thought I was alone. Haha you scared me." I turned to look at Dongwoon. "What are you doing here?" "I need to practice more. You saw how I fell earlier." I nodded. "Are you ok? I mean I saw you limping." He nodded "I usually don't do that but I was distracted. He rubbed his neck. I smiled. "Well for the record I thought you were pretty good." I commented. He smiled my heart sped up as I smiled back and my hands got all shacky. "Thank you" he said. "So are you gonna tell me why you are so far away from home?" I picked up some things and said "yeah I guess let me finish this up real quick." I put the materials away he put the music on low and started practicing more. Once I finished i got a towel put for him and placed it one the table next to the stereo. I plopped down on the floor and watched him practice. Wow he is really concentrated. Best not distract him I thought as I closed my eyes and relaxed little the song finished and I heard him atop and drink water

. "Thanks for the towel" "your welcome." I sat up and motioned him to sit next to me and he did. "So are you gonna tell me?"he asked curiously. I smiled and started by saying "Well me and my cousin originally came for vacation. But I lost my money and passport." His brows furrowed. "How did that happen?" " we'll I got wracked out since I was sleepy and I think I forgot my bag in a taxi and I didn't think about it till way after we got at the hotel. Then my cousin decided we should take a job to get by and the job came with an apartment. Wait ugh i totally forgot to ask the director about that!" i hit my head and thought what am in gonna do know ?! "And? what happened next?" oh yeah duh he is still waiting i thought " hehe sorry, anyway while I try to get my passport from here. So I guess were stuck here for a while." He sighed " that's gonna take a while." "Yeah and I feel horrible." I felt the warm tear run down my face. I guess I didn't know how bad I felt. "Shh it's okay." He said as he wiped my tears. "Yeah I just feel so dumb and I didn't know I felt this bad about it." He then hugged me and said "we'll look at the bright side. You got to meet me." He gave me a cheeky smile. I smiled and playfully pushed him away and stuck my tounge out playfully. He just laughed. Then my phone rang.

"It's my cousin." I said as I picked up the phone. "Hello?" Sam were the hell are you?! I thought you got lost its 8 pm were are you?" "Uhh I had something to finish up at work sorry. I'm on my way home" I guess talking with Dongwoon really made the time fly. "It's a little late. I have to get going." He stood up and helped me up. "It was nice talking to you. It felt nice to get the thing off my chest." "Anytime." Was his reply. "I'll drive you though I don't feel comfortable letting you walk alone." "Ok thanks" I said and we walked out.

"Bye! Thanks for the ride!" I got out of the car. "Wait!" I turned and looked at him. "Can I have your number? I mean." He stumbled for words. I smiled to myself. "Yeah do you have a paper?" I asked. He looked for one and handed it to me. I wrote it down and said "Bye. thanks for the ride!" He smiled that wonderful smile that gave me the butterflies everytime. "I'll text you!" He yelled as I walked away. I waved and watched him drive off. I looked at the time "Woah it was 30 minutes to get here?!" I said to myself. The drive to the hotel seemed short maybe it was cause I was talking to Dongwoon. I thought.

 As I walked in I kept thinking about him. When I got to the hotel Mari was sitting down. She looked releaved. "What the heck Sam!" "Sorry it's just I was talking to Dongwoon and the time flew. And you will never imagine who I bumped in to!!" She stopped who? "The guy on you cell phone!" What? No way!!!" She giggled tell me what happened!!! She motioned me to her bed and told her everything. I just didn't tell her I had cried cause of the passports. I laid down "wow you had a very stressful but perfect day." She said I nodded as I got up. "I'm going to bed." "Go eat I bought you something." I nodded and looked in the bag. It was ramen noodles. Thats when remembered about the director. " the thing is I don't really like is the director." She shot up " why did he do something?!" I nodded no. " I just have a bad feeling about him." "Be carefull" she said. After I ate I went to sleep. All I could think of was Dongwoon. "Mari?" "Yeah" she said. "Today was so wonderful but I forgot too ask about the apartment." "It's ok" she mumbled "ask tomorrow " she finished as we drifted off to sleep.