Trouble

Please Don't Go

I woke up to the sound of Beast-V.I.U. I. Was a big fan but I did love their music and they were all pretty hot. My sister Loved Yoseob. I turned to look out the window. Wow it does look pretty out here I checked the time. It was 5am. Ugh I slept all night?! I turned around to look for Mari. Hmm I wonder. Yep she was fast asleep. I got up to use the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my hair was a little frizzy but it added volume so it was ok. As you came out of the bathroom you stretched a little an almost hit someone. "Oops sorry" you looked at them and it was your cousin. "So how's it going with Mr.Flirt over there?" I said as I winked at her. She rolled her eyes "he is way to old for me" I laughed "come sit next to me" I told her she agreed.

Talking to her made the time go buy faster. It was already sun rise. I snapped some picture here and there. I was happy but there always seemed to be something missing. I shrugged it off. "Hey Mari?" I asked "hmm" was her reply. "What if we get to meet beast?!" She looked confused "who are they?" I laughed "it's the guy on my screen saver!" "Oh yeah haha" she agreed. I turned around and looked at the sky wow. I could see ground! I was getting even more excited! "We will be arriving in Seoul, South Korea in 30 minutes. I turned to look at my cousin. I giggled "were almost there!" "I know!"?she giggled too. After what seemed to be forever the plane landed and we got our carry on.

The airplane doors opened and there was a gust of cool wind that blew in! The wind felt nice in my hair. I stretched a little and yawned. I then waited for my cousin after I got done climbing down the stairs. "We really are here! Oh my god! I can't believe it!" I whirled around in a circle. "Come on Sam" Mari said. I quickly followed her and we got our bags and things.

 

"I want to go to the hotel!" I whinned to my cousin. She sighed and rolled her eyes "Come on Sam, we just need to get our bags" she said as she pulled me toward the bagage pick up. "I'm hungry!" I whinned once more earning us strange look from the people around us. "If I buy you something would you quit your whinning?" My cousin spat. "YES!" I flinged my arms around. I waited paitently for my bags and started singing. "I'm getting food, I'm getting food. Food for my tummy, food for my little tummy wummy! Im get-  the rest of my song was muffled by my cousins hand. " Your making a scene." she scolded. Hmmp I crossed my arms. "I just wanted food!" She sighed and went to the nearest restaurant and got me a hamburger! "mmmm I like you now!" I said as I pinched her cheecks! "To the hotel!" I yelled as i raised the food up into the air like superman! I headed for the door. I walked ahead and left my cousin mumbling something after she face palmed herself.

"uhh I dont know how to speak Korean!" I panicked. "Don't worry I got the dictionary, just go sit down there by the door, eat your sandwhich and shut-up" She scolded. I frowned Kill joy! I thought sourly. I shrugged at least I got my food! I thought as I happily bit my sandwhich."ahh im stuffed!" I said as I patted my belly "Come on Sam, I got the taxi to take us to the hotel." I beamed "thanks for the food I feel more like myself now." We got into the taxi and i pulled out my ipod and started taking pictures. "Wow this place is so nice!" The ride to the hotel was a pleasant one. My cousin gave me a strange look. "your tiered aren't you?" I nodded "Why?" She then said "You get extremley hiper when you are tiered." I mouthed a sipmle Oh "sorry" "Its ok" she smiled.

The taxi pulled up to the hotel 'Uhhh gam-saha-bnida" My cousin said as she paid the taxi driver. "woah look at you! Korean speaker what you say huh?!" I teased. She sighed "lets get you inside so you can sleep!" And she pushed me toward the door. She was right I am tiered I thought as I sat down in the lobby. "wow this place is huge!" I watched Mari as she checked in. I felt my eye lids getting heavier and I yawned. I was awoken by my cousin's gentle tugging "come on Sam I checked in" I nodded as we walked to the elevator. I pushed the buttons and yawned again. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes from behind my glasses. Ding the elevator opened. As soon as I got to the room I plopped down on the bed and fell asleep.

"Sam! Sam!" It was my cousin she was shaking me! "what?!" I mumbled "Your bag! Were is your bag?!'' I shot up "My bag?! I don't remember! why? It's not here?!" We frantically searched for it and thats when I remebered I had it in the taxi! "I left it in the taxi" My cousin plopped down in defeat. "well it didnt have anything important in it did it? She asked "No, wait-'' she looked at me and thats when I remebered and it had all our money and my passaport! "Oh crap" I said "what?!'' asked a worried Mari "It has  our money and my passaport in it." I mumbled.

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

I dont know about you guys but everytime I wrote "Yawn" I yawned haha. but what do you think so far?