Errands

Please Don't Go

 I woke up to my phone ringing. "That's funny I could have swore I had a song for my alarm." I said as I rolled over to get my phone. It didn't take long till I realized it was a txt message. It was the director, the message said: "Practice is canceled, but I'll be seeing you tomorrow. ;)" I stared at my screen for a while. "The ?" I muttered. "A winking face? Really?" I sighed that stupid erted old man! I thought sourly before tossing my phone back on the night stand. Ugh I forgot to check the time. I checked my phone and it was only 3:30 am. I groaned he woke me up at 3:30 in the freaking morning just to say practice was canceled and then try to flirt?! The nerve of that guy! I fell back onto my bed. "What am I going to do?" I asked myself as I rubbed my face with both my hands. I need the job, until I have enough money to pay for another passport and or to get back to Phoenix. I closed my eyes and tries to go to sleep. But as much as I tried I just couldn't.

So I rolled over got my glasses and sat up on the edge of the bed. I yawned and decided to get up. I walked, well more like half walked and half dragged myself to the kitchen. I could see the morning light coming in from the big window. I stretched and scratched my lower back to try and fully wake up. I stopped and thought. What was I doing again? Oh yeah breakfast. I shook my head duh.

I automatically walked to the counters to look for a plate and I found pots and cooking things. Nope. I thought as I kept looking. I was surprised to find every dish I could possibly need in the counters. "These guys, over did them selves for me." I smiled and shook my head and proceeded in my search for a bowl. I set each of my eating things on the island in the middle. I placed my hands on my hips. "I wonder?" I mumbled. I had one or two more counters to look in and I wanted a Cheerios. It was out of habit I always ate Cheerios, milk and a banana for breakfast back at home. I hadn't had that in forever. I then got my spoon out, pulled a banana off The middle of a bowl in the center if the island. I walked to the fridge and looked for milk. I smiled and started humming beast's-beautiful. I went to the side cabinet and to my surprise I there was Cheerios! I gasped

"Cheerios?! Ahh today is my lucky day! I didn't even know they had them!" I exclaimed. I sat down and opened the Cheerios poured my food and split the banana and dug in. My mouth watered as I took in the first spoon full. "Omg this is heaven" I said in between mouth fulls. I sat there enjoying the peace and quiet and morning sunrise. "This is just like how I wanted to have breakfast. Well I imagined it with someone else but this will do." I sighed. I think my feeling for Dongwoon were growing. I just didn't want to admit it. I have this like fear of admiting I like people or have feelings for them, probably because I don't want to be rejected or pushed away. I continued eating my food. "Mmmm these are so good!" i exclaimed with my mouth full. That was a bad habit of mine if i liked something i would say it even if my mouth was full. When I was done I got up and put my bowl, measuring cup and spoon in the sink. "Those can wait for later!" I said happily as I put everything away. I my heel and walked back to my room. I checked the time it was 4:15. I wonder if there awake back at home.

I hadn't talked to any of my family since I left. My mom would probably be mad cause I hadn't kept In touch. Well now would be a nice time to talk to them. I dialed up my younger sister Julie. "Hello?" Rang her voice. "Hey Jules it's me Sam!" I replied. "Sam?! Hey why haven't you called? We were worried something happened! Moms really mad you know. " I sighed yeah I guessed right "Well you will never imagine what happened!" I said. I heard her sigh "what? Did you loose something meet someone fomous?" She asked, I smiled and started giggling. " both" i rubbed the back of my neck and continued "well I kinda lost my passport and so I got lucky and got a job and well I met beast and they have been super nice and Dongwoon and I Kinda have a thing going though I'm not sure. You know he asked me out on a date and yeah." There was a long pause and I think I heard her choke " you mean to tell me you met Beast?!" I nodded "yep" I popped my p. "oh my freaking god that's awesome. Your are so lucky!" I laughed "yeah, but don't tell anyone about the passport or anything just tell them everything is fine and ill send you a pic to prove to you I'm ok. Ok?" I asked "yeah but send me a pic of you and Dongwoon and one of you and Yoseob!" She practically yelled. "Okay. I'll talk to you later I have to run some errands. " "okay bye. But you better tell me how that date goes and Ill be waiting for the pictures!" She sang "okay Jules talk to you later. " "bye!" I hung up the phone. She will probably tell them without wanting. And I will get a call from two very worried and angry parents but I'll wait for later.

Hmmm I wonder when Dongwoon wants to go on the date? I thought to myself. But first I have to move in. Haha I laughed, better start early so I have time to relax later. I thought as I slipped out of my pjs. I put On The clothes I had yesterday and looked in the mirror. Ehhh it will have to do I uttered to no one. My hair though that would just have to be fixed. I washed my hair and combed it out. I didn't have my straightener so my bangs were half straightish if that makes any sense. I sighed and let my hair air dry before putting it up in a braid. I walked to Mari's room. Knock knock. I pushed the door open. "Mari?" I whispered she was tangled up in her sheets. I chuckled and walked in, "Mari" I waitied. "Mari!" Still, I got no reply from her. "Mari!!!!" I practically yelled. I watched as she groaned and turned the other way. Sigh. I didn't want to do this. I got up and started jumping on the bed yelling, "Sleepy head! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!" As I turned to see if she was awoken by my comotion my face was met by a pillow. I squeeked and fell on my . "Ouch!" I said in a whiny voice. I got up and rubbed my . I saw my cousin's reaction and couldn't help but laugh.

Her eyes were squinted, her hair was every where and she had an annoyed expression on her face. "What do you want?" She grumbled. I sighed and said, "Sheesh, I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go and run some errands with me, oh and we have to move into the apartment too." I heard her sigh,"Fine, but what time is it anyway?" I looked at the clock and rubbed the back of my head "Hehe, its 5 am?" I wasn't sure how she would react. She laid back down and scrtached her head. "Sam are you freaking kidding me? Why so early?" She mummbled. I laughed "I couldn't sleep and well I don't have to go to work today so I want to do something productive!" She rolled over and said "Fine give me a couple minutes" I jumped and nodded. As I walked out the door I yelled "Hurry! and headed toward the waiting room.

As I sat for what seemed an eternity my phone rang. My heart fluttered as it buzzed. Before I turned it to check I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers and thought, I hope its Dongwoon! As I turned it I realized it was a text from Dongwoon!

It said:

"Good Morning Cutie!"

I blushed and texted back:

"Good Morning and right back atcha ;p"

As I set my phone down it buzzed  I sighed dreamily "I love it when he texts me fast, it makes me feel as if he really wants to talk to me" I said to the air. I heard a laugh from behind me. As I turned I saw my cousin she said, "He does." I rolled my eyes and replied with, "Stop teasing me!" I playfully showed my tounge to her. "Let's go lover bird!" I smiled and agreed. I looked back at my phone and saw the message.

"I really want to see you today but we have a show to do, but it's outside the city. :C''

I felt happy he wanted to see me. But I was a little dissapointed,  I wanted to see him too. So I replied

"Awe I wanted to see you too, I miss you already haha"

My phone buzzed again

"Hehe I feel speacial, were gonna go perform soon, I'll text you later. :)"

I smiled to myself, but I was sad he had to go so soon.

"Okay, I'll be waiting good luck! I'll see you when you get here!"

As I put my phone away it buzzed again. I giggled and read it

"Don't think I forgot about our date either ;) I'm really looking foward to it haha. Well I have to go Doojoon is yelling at me :C And thanks!"

I smiled and my heart did a backflip, I really like him, like a whole lot.

"Yes, Hurry, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. Hehe and I am looking foward to it. :)"

I hit the send button and forced myself to put the phone away. I didn't want him to get in trouble, so I put my phone on silent. and tossed it in my purse. I was so happy but then I remebered about the director. I feel like I'm betraying Dongwoon. I sighed. What had I gotten myself into? My train of thought was interupted by Mari "Hello? Did you hear anything I said?'' I gave her a puzzled look. And mouthed a no? She looked irratated and then smiled "Let me guess it was Dongwoon?" I blushed and nodded. "Yeah'' There was a pause "OMG that's so cute!!!" I blushed even more. "Stop!" I pleaded she just grabbed my cheecks "You two are adorable! But tell me what are we gonna do today?" I paused.

I then thought fully said, "Were going to drop this mail at the post office for the director-'' I felt a chill go down my back "then we are going to pick up my pay check and lastly we shall as Jae to help us move our stuff from the hotel to the room. Oh and we need to go shopping for some new clothes and stuff." I swear her face lit up when she heard shopping. "Okay!" she exclaimed as she pulled me toward the postal office.