Ajumma Taeng and Bratty Kai

Annoying Little Brat

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7yjDva7Htu9wE1h8wOkF    120209+(1).jpg   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnzB5OCjnGwrQooBvFFfv   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnu27sRFAJ2dzZ8TWx8TX

 

“Welcome.” Taeyeon was spacing out. She greeted the customer half-heartedly like a zombie that just arose from the dead.

 

“Noona, one vanilla ice cream.” The little boy ordered with a cute smile plastered on his face.

 

“Deh… Coming right up.” She went to get the ice cream. “Here you go...”

 

Jaws dropped. The boy was jumping happily. “Omma, look! My ice cream is long. Daebak!” He clapped his hands together while his mother looked at Taeyeon with a disbelieving face. Taeyeon unconsciously put too much ice cream on the cone but she didn’t even have the heart to notice it.

 

“Thank you very much.” She gave the ice cream to the young boy.

 

“Ommo, unnie. Did something happen before?” Yoona tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder lightly after the customers went away. “I’ve never seen you spacing out like this.”

 

“Yoong!!! I just experienced the most embarrassing moment of my life! Because of my shameful behavior, I’ve gotten the biggest stain that I could never get rid of no matter what I do! Argh! Bloody mess!” She covered her ears with her head, shaking it with tears began to well up in her orbs.

 

I got drunk and spewed out something utterly stupid. Heck I even cried in front of him. Seriously, this is just too hard for me to swallow.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry for giving you a hard time last night. If by any chance, we meet again, let me treat you. –Taeyeon.”

 

SEND! Luckily we exchanged numbers last night. If not, I don’t know what will I do to redeem myself for what had happened last night. But…. Come to think of it, I honestly don’t want to see him again. That freaking stupid act of mine will be replayed once again right before my eyes.

 

Haish, seriously, bloody mess, Taeyeon! Bloody mess!

 

“Hey, Yoong. You ended up pretty drunk too last night. Are you okay? Did that Xi something send you off?” She shoved her phone inside her pocket.

 

Yoona plastered a wide grin on her face. “I was drunk. But he didn’t send me off. Instead we went to a hotel.” Her eyes sparkled as she relived back the memories of what happened last night.

 

“Bwoh!!!” Taeyeon dropped her jaws. She put both of her hands on Yoona’s shoulder. “Yah, Im Choding! What the hell did you do, you big idiot! Treasure yourself more! You’re too easy.” She shook the lean slender body with her hands vigorously.

 

“But… But… he’s my type, unnie.” Yoona’s lips crooked an innocent smile making Taeyeon’s anger raised a bar.

 

“Your type my ! Haish! If only I wasn’t drunk last night, I will drag you home with me!”

 

Yoona giggled. “Chill unnie. Besides, at that age, that’s all guys think about.”

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon creased her forehead, didn’t manage to grab any sense of Yoona’s words.

 

“Younger guys really are better. They’re cuter.” Dreamy face wore by Yoona.

 

Younger guys? Oh ! Don’t tell me…

 

“Hey, Yoong…” Gulped. “Are those guys… perhaps… high school students?”

 

“Hello.” That one voice made Yoona and Taeyeon diverted their face to the owner of the voice. Kim Jongin aka Kai was standing in front of them.

 

Dumfounded! Numbed! Flabbergasted! Brain shut down for one second.

 

“Ah, welcome Kai.” Yoona who was the first snapped out from their trance moments greeted Kai. “Ommo, you really look different when you wear your uniform. The atmosphere ani… you seemed to emit a different kind of aura. But, take it in a good way though.”

 

“Well, thanks Yoona. Lulu is looking forward for your date with him tonight.” Kai smirked.

 

Wait a minute! Uniform! He is wearing a freaking effing school uniform! What? A high school student?

 

Oh, Taeyeon! For crying out loud, you almost hook up with a high school student last night! You must be so bloody drunk last night for not realizing this fact sooner.

 

“Yoong, he’s a freaking high school student?” Taeyeon asked once again for reassurance. She still can’t digest the fact that Kai is younger than her.

 

“Huh?” Kai jerked his eyebrows. “Yah, ajumma, didn’t you hear us spilling the bean about this last night?”

 

“Yoong….” Face plastered with uncertainty.

 

“Well… Kai and Luhan… they urm… look mature. Initially, I thought they’re the same age as us too. But when they revealed the truth to me, I was shocked to even stomach that fact. Oh, by the way, Kai and Luhan are our regular customers.

 

Taeyeon was numbed on the spot. Her soul literally left her body for a moment.

 

“Why didn’t you say anything to me last night?” After the shock ebbed and her brain has started to function properly, Taeyeon was fumed with fury.

 

“It’s not my fault.” Kai answered in a nonchalant manner.

 

“Bwoh!?

 

“You didn’t ask. And besides, it’s interesting watching you when you’re too dense to realize anything.” A playful grin played on Kai’s lips.

 

Jaws dropped. What the hell is this brat saying?! I was right when I said that he’s one annoying little brat last night!

 

“Ah… You promised me that you’ll treat me.”

 

“Huh? I promise to treat you?”

 

“Duh… Remember the text message? Weren’t you’re in debt for troubling me?

 

“Me? In debt with an annoying little brat like you?”

 

“Wei? Ajumma, you want to back down from your promise?” Kai jerked his eyebrows, tried to enrage Taeyeon.

 

“Bwoh! Who are you calling ajumma?! Why you! Urgh! Fine! I got it!” Face turned purple like she was consumed with rage.

 

“Okay then. Guys, come in!” Kai waved his hand signaling his friends to come in.

 

“Seriously? Daebak! Free food!”

 

“Noona, I want the set A and large coke okay.” The guy with the rainbow locks said to Taeyeon. Rainbow hair? Is it even legal to dye hair in school?

 

“I’ll have set B and extra fries.” One tall baby face guy with a cap gladly ordered.

 

“Guys, that place is empty. Palli. Let’s take a sit there.” A gorgeous girl with pretty long black hair motioned the rest of Kai’s friends to the empty sit.

 

“We came back from club activities. So, we’re hungry.” Kai placed his hand on the counter, supporting his chin.

 

What kind of joke is all this? Seriously, Kim Jongin, you’re going to make me go broke in a tiny second from now.

 

*

 

A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT!

 

For the love of cupcakes, why am I so noob to even notice him? He’s a regular customer for crying out loud! Pabo Kim Taeyeon! Chincha pabo!

 

Taeyeon locked her orbs towards Kai who was sitting beside the girl with the pretty long hair. That reminds me. He always brings cute girls. A pampered boy, a magnet towards girls.

 

“Kai, I wanna eat fries. Feed me one.” The girl said with an aegyo tone. Kai took one of the fries and fed the girl willingly.

 

Bwoh?! Taeyeon was cursing Kai to the core when she saw that scene. Seriously it was an eyesore to her.

 

Really Kim Jongin? Urgh! It’s hitting my nerves badly. What’s with that playboy attitude? I like it better when he acted all grown up and mature.

 

“And you’re cute.”

 

It’s a pitiful that I fluttered even for a moment for a guy like him.

 

*

 

“Wasn’t it painful?”

 

Those words… Were those also a dream?

 

“Taeyeon, I’ll help you.” Taeyeon stopped from cleaning up the table.

 

“What?” She glanced to her side. “Ah… Wooyoung-ssi.”

 

“Something the matter?”

 

“Ani…Sorry… I have to trouble you.”

 

“No prob. Actually, I heard your conversation with that high school student earlier. You’re treating him?

 

“Ahh… Yes..” She nodded.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

She flashed a smile. “I can handle it. Don’t worry Wooyoung-ssi.”

 

Wooyoung let out a chuckle. “Then, how about I treat you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“How about eating with me after work?”

 

Jaws dropped. “That’s….”

 

“Oh, do you already have plans?”

 

“Ani…”

 

“Then, let’s go. I’ll wait for you at the back door after you change.”

 

“Ooo…kay..”

 

Crap! This is surprising! That’s the first time he invited me.

 

“Unnie, Wooyoung-ssi definitely has an interest with you.”

 

“Yoong, what are you talking about?”

 

“I’m stating the obvious. Do you not like him?”

 

“No. I think he’s a great person. But that’s all.”

 

Come to think of it, Wooyoung-ssi is dateable. He’s serious and an adult. He’s an ideal man.

 

“Yeon-ah! Taeyeon-ah! Yah, ajumma!”

 

“Yah! Stop calling me ajumma, will you?!” She shot daggers toward the Kai. Well, at the very least, Jang Wooyoung is better that this annoying little brat.

 

“What do you want, brat?”

 

“Can I place another order?” Wow, ajumma is calling me brat! Interesting! Should be fun to more. Kai mentally laughed deviously in his mind.

 

“Of course.”

 

“Are you really going to treat me, ajumma?”

 

“Brat! How many times should I say yes until you understand me? I am! I can’t afford not to.”

 

“Then….” Playful smirk. “Can you send me home on your back?”

 

Taeyeon felt like her whole body shivered when she heard Kai talking in aegyo tone.

 

“Yah! Just get lost brat! Go home!”

 

Hahahaha….. Kai’s laughter echoed, causing Taeyeon to be more vexed than before.

 

Damn it! Seriously what is that brat thinking?! He’s driving me nuts!

 


Phew. I'm glad that there are actually readers who read, comments and subscribed to this story.

Thank you readers! :)

Oh, this is the link of my one shot, First feat Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Click on it  if you wanna read it ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/480811/3