Day 4

Abducted
I woke up for the first time in a while without nightmares filling my head at night. I almost felt peaceful, well as peaceful as being kidnapped can be.

My slight smile that I had woken up with disappeared when I remembered that I wasn't home. This place was messing with my head; I was beginning to get mood swings like Chanyeol.

*Later that Afternoon*

"Come, I want to show you something." I jumped at the familiar deep voice and hesitantly stood up. As nice as he was in the previous days, he was still the kidnapper with temper issues.

He rolled his eyes, Impatiently, he grabbed my wrist a bit too hard and I winced. He sighed and loosened his grip, but still pulled me towards the front door.

My eyes opened. This was my chance for escape! I hurried my pace, now willingly following him outside. I was immediately hit with a blast of hot, humid wind. I staggered as he pushed me into his Range Rover and felt my hopes drop when he locked the car doors and windows.

Where was I? The atmosphere looked nothing like my home in Busan. His annoying smirk spread across his face again when he muttered, "Welcome to Seoul."

I gasped, I had never really heard of Holmes Chapel, but I knew it was somewhere in Korea. I didn't know whether to be relieved or scared. I wasn't in Busan, but at least I was still in Korea.

I could feel my heart race, knowing that I wasn't near home. But for now, I would just try to relax and enjoy the view. I tried to loosen my tense muscles and felt myself gasp at the view. Today was a sunny day, but nothing like Chanyeol's attitude. Ugh. Chanyeol. I tried to turn my thoughts away from him, but found it difficult.

I let out another gasp when a beautiful sparkling pond came into my view. I heard a chuckle and turned to see Chanyeol pulling over to the side of the road and watching me. I blushed slightly and looked back at the pond, but I was really imagining Chanyeol.

Notes

Thoughts?