Prologue

Abducted
The rough rope scratched my skin, making me wince as it tightened around my wrists. I dared to look up, into the eyes of my assailant. They were a shocking bright brown. Along with the thick cord that imprisoned me, his eyes had a strange intensity that also held me captive. I flinched, but was unable to look away. They were..strange. I had always imagined villians to have dark eyes. The Joker, Voldemort, and even Cruella De Vil had varying shades of dark brown and black. But never such a bright brown. His eyes seemed almost..kind. But they hardened before my eyes as he stared back.

I looked back at my ankles as he tied them together also. I was very confused with my almost calm emotions. Of course I wasn't calm – all kinds of thoughts were spinning around my head – but I wasn't screaming or anything. I had always thought that I would be screaming and fighting desperate for escape if I was actually in a situation like this, but surprisingly, I wasn't at the moment.

Maybe I was just in shock.

Yep.

As soon I he hoisted my body over his shoulders and he dragged me to his car, my trance that I was in broke. I started squirming, fighting desperately for escape, tears streaming down my face. But I was hardly fit enough to even stand a chance at escape. I mean, I was here, wrists and ankles tied together securely, while I was draped awkwardly over my attacker's shoulder.

"Stop!" He muttered, holding me tighter, making me gasp. That was the first time that I had heard his voice.

I continued to panic, unable to stop my tears as I soaked his shirt, but he didn't seem to notice as he opened his trunk. His large hand covered my mouth, muffling my sobs and screams, before he threw me into the car trunk heavily.

With a dull thunk, my head hit the side of the car and I fell reluctantly into unconciousness...

Notes

Well? It's pretty short, but it's just the prologue! :D

Please leave feed back!

Comment, rate, and subscribe!