Day 2

Abducted
At this rate, i was about to fall apart. I was sure that i looked like hell: with my messed up hair, face red and splotchy from crying all last night, and i was still wearing the same clothes which happened to be my PJs when i was kidnapped. It's a wonder how i still managed to cry right now. I had been crying all night, resulting in puffy eyes and cracked lips from dehydration. All night i had been tossing and turning in nightmares that i couldn't escape, but now that i was awake, there was no relief that i had hoped for. Reality was worse than my nightmares now.

I started making those ridiculous hiccuping noises that sound whenever i cry. I heard footsteps coming closer, so i quickly swallowed my sobs and wiped at my face. There was no way that i would let Chanyeol see me like this. But still, the tough girl attitude that i had been trying to keep up had many cracks. My breath started accelerating when that dreadful man walked into the room. He surprisingly didn't say anything about my red face and just sat down, staring at his hands.

"Why are you here?" I asked, breaking the silence that was killing me.

He looked up at me and shrugged. He hesitated a bit and stood up finally, while muttering a sorry excuse for an apology before handing me a small teddy bear with a lily taped to it. Before i could react, he left the room, walking briskly through the house, still muttering to himself. I held tightly to the little teddy bear. I smelled the sweet perfume of the flower, savouring the sweet scent and its beauty - who knew when i would ever see anything beautiful again. That's when i let my tears flow freely.

The flower had reminded me of my family. My friends. All the highlights of my life that i would probably never see again. And the bear...it was just so sweet. So unlike Chanyeol... Before i knew it, i was whispering, "Thank you..." even though no one was in the room with me. I just stayed there all day, huddled in a ball in a corner of the room, clutching the lily and bear, hugging them into my chest. Eventually, i fell into a dreamless sleep...

Notes

Thoughts? Sorry, there aren't any paragraphs, somethings wrong wih my phone, but i just wanted to have this update up. :) i'll fix it in the morning. Please comment, rate , and subscribe! :D