Day 1

Abducted
I woke to see Chanyeol pacing back and forth muttering things under his breath. My breath hitched in my throat; what was going to happen to me now? I rubbed my neck, feeling sore. I had slept in a sitting position, which isn't very comfortable. Wait! I rubbed my neck? I looked down at my body, realizing that i was untied.

He walked into a different room, not noticing my awakening. Such luck! I tiptoed quickly out of the room, jumping behind furniture whenever he came near. Finally, i grabbed the doorknob, turning it, but it didn't budge. No! I let out a frustrated groan, shaking it, hoping that it would magically open. What was wrong with it? "You didn't think escaping would be that easy, did you?" A low deep voice called out.

I jumped, letting out a string of obscenities before wincing and turning slowly to face him. I backed away from him as much as possible, bumping into a coffee table, nearly falling over. I groaned inwardly. Klutz. Pathetic. I growled at myself. Focus. I thought. Harry had that smirk on his face again.

"Hmm..i think you deserve a punishment for that." He said simply, while flashing his pearly whites.

As much as i wanted to just punch him in the face and run, i knew that wouldn't help me in a situation like this. Instead, i just decided to play dumb. "F-for w-what?" I mumbled like the idiot i was. My voice didn't sound convincing, even in my ears.

"For attempting to escape." He replied again in that menacing voice. I ditched my dumb act and glared at him as i crossed my arms stubbornly around my chest and stepped back, now pinned against the coffee table. "You wouldn't dare." I spit out through my clenched teeth. But inside, i was screaming, frightened out of my mind.

"Oh, i think i would." He purred seductively, his voice dripping with false sweetness. Chanyeol leaned closer to me, too close for comfort before he laughed and walked away chuckling as he said, "There's some cereal in the pantry."

I glared back at him when i felt his cool breath on my feverish skin. I could see his body shaking with laughter as he walked away. I stared at him in disbelief before walking into the kitchen to get my breakfast.

Notes

Thoughts? (: Please rate, comment, and subscribe! xx Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! :D