Day 3

Abducted
*10 minutes later*

I winced as Chanyeol gentily dabbed a cotton ball soaked with something that caused me to hiss in pain when he applied it to my wrist. My other hand was clenched in a tight fist as I gritted my teeth and tried to focus on the pain instead of my disappointment of not being able to just die and get out of this hell hole.

"Sorry..Just please promise me that you won't ever try to hurt yourself again!" he said quietly with an edge of menace. He raked a hand through his curls, ruffling them before he shook them back in place.

I didn't say anything, not wanting to promise anything that I wasn't sure that I would keep. He frowned at my silence, but continued to clean my wound.

"It's a good thing that it's not too deep. Other wise, you...could have...died." his voice grew softer as he neared the end of the sentence and he took out some gauze. He seemed to be talking more to himself than to me, so I didn't reply.

I didn't realize that I had been watching him closely, letting my eyes trail over his face – I didn't know that he was so attractive – from his spiky black hair to his bright brown eyes, and to his...lips. I watched him pull his lips into a slight frown as he concentrated on my wrist, carefully wrapping it in gauze.

He suddenly looked up at me, making me jump and wince after suddenly ripping my wrist from his hands by accident. It was as if I had been caught spying on him. I felt my face grow hot and turn red, so I turned away from his eyes and looked at my wrist instead.

I could swear that I saw him smirk before he reached for my wrist again.

--

 
Notes
Sorry, it's a short chapter. :(

But please comment, rate, and subscribe! :D xx