Going to S.M Entertainment

A Not So Ordinary Sister

"Hein wake up!"Uki shouted while shaking Hein who was sleeping soundly on her bed.

"Five more minutes!"Hein replied before going back to sleep.

"No way! It's already noon! We have to bring lunch to your brother! So wake up" Uki shouted before pulling the blanket off.

"So cold! Fine just give me five minutes to wash up! By the way, how did you even get into my house?"

" I got the spare key from your brother so just get out of the freaking bed now!" Uki said and kicked Hein out of bed.

Hein opened to say something but didn't bothered to do so. She just grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom.

                  

~Time Skip 10 mins later~ Hye In/Hein's POV

“So refreshing!" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. I quickly put on my wig as I packed my stuff into my bag. “Phone, check, wallet, check, keys, check,earpiece,check, laptop, check and sword just for safety purposes check. That's all."

I quickly proceeded to walk to the connecting house. "Uki I'm here!" I shouted as I sat down on the sofa next to Void. " Are you going to SM too?" He asked. I nodded in reply as Uki came out of the room. " Hey midget princess since you have Hein accompany you why am I going along?"

"Easy. Cause I don't trust you with the house so all of us are coming along." Harsh.

"Are those the things we are bringing to SM?" I asked as I picked them up. We walked towards the door before taking the elevator to the carpark.

" So whose driving?" I asked.

" Not Void!" They shouted in unison except for Void.

" Hey I only drove on the wrong lane once!" Void defended himself.

"Whatever. So lets just go. Which car!"

I quickly board the light brown Escalade and place the bag of food beside me.

~Time Skip~

I look out the window of the Escalade as we pass by the entrance of the SM, I saw fansgirls gathering outside the gate.

" Aish! I guess we have to go by the back entrance!" I heard Uki muttered under her breath as she turn into an alley.

We waited for Uki to find a spot in the carpark before alighting from the car.

"Come on they should be practicing their comeback song" Uki said as we followed her to one of the practice room in the building. We walked pass a few room before arriving at a room where music was coming out.

" We are here with your lunch!" The moment the words came out of Alex's mouth, all 12 members of Suju stopped dancing and rushed over to me.

" Stop! Will all of you all just still down?! I will distribute the lunches." they all stopped pushing and sat down on the floor.

" Thanks!" I started going around giving the members their lunches.

"Welp! I'm done! is there a vending machine which sells coffee?" I asked. I'm seriously craving for some Americano. 

" Just go down to the ground floor there is a cafeteria that sells coffee. But aren't you going to eat?" Shindong hyung said as he gobbled down what is in his lunchbox.

I nodded as I proceeded to the stairs. Coffee~~~~~ I thought in my head. I haven't had a single drop of caffeine since yesterday.

"Ugh!" I let muttered as I knocked into somebody?

" I'm sorry!" Both of us said at the same time.

I looked up and found the guy or guys familiar.  I came back to reality when one flick my head.

" Hey what is that for?!" I shouted.

"Sorry! We are getting your attention since you are spacing out. By the way I'm Henry and this is Zhoumi!" Why does that sound so familiar? Ah! They are Teukie hyung members from SJM.

" You know teukie hyung?" oops looks like I thought out loud.

" I'm Teukie hyung younger sibling. I'm Park Hein. Nice to meet you."

"Oh.... Nice to meet you." The two of them said.

"Where are you going." Henry asked.

"I'm going to get some coffee, so see later in the practice room." I said as I skip to the cafeteria.

~Henry's POV~

Teukie hyung's sibling is very familiar. Where have I seen her before?

"Henry. Henry.. Henry. Yah!" I came back to earth when Zhoumi hyung suddenly shouted.

" What are you thinking about? I have called you three times already. Anyways, we have to go to the practice room to tell the other that we have finished writing the last song for our album." I nodded as I walked together with him. Hmm guess I will think about it later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not updating regularly! Anyways hope you like it. Pls Subscribe & Comment ^o^