Meeting Super Junior

A Not So Ordinary Sister

~Hye In/Hein's POV~

"Hye In, We are here!" Oppa said as we reach in front of a door. I nodded as I walked towards him. "Let's go in!" I said as I reached for the door knob. But before I could twist the knob, Teukie oppa stopped. " Hye In can I asked you for a favour?" A favour? I nodded my head before signalling him to continue talking. " Hye In YOu know that I am in a group right?" He asked and I nodded. " Then to tell you the truth, I told my members that I'm bring my sibling over to stay for 2 months but I however forgot to tell them the gender. But to think of it now, I think they will not be comfortable staying with another girl so-" "You want me to pretend to be a boy for the next two months right? It seems fun so I agree!" I cut him off before letting him finished. He looked at me in shocked. Ignoring him I went and open the door.

~Leeteuk's POV~

"You want me to pretend to be a boy for the next two months right? It seems fun so I agree!" She answered. What the hell is wrong with my sister?! Even though I appreciate that she agreed but isn't she going to put up a fight like Alex? Aish, I can't believe I'm doing this to my own sister too. I snapped out of it when she went ahead and opened the door.

~Hye In/Hein's POV~

" What do you think you are doing Void!" Those were the first words I heard before a spatula came flying at me. Thanks to my quick reflexes, I caught hold of the spatula before it can hit me. I sighed in relief. "You okay?" A really short, beautiful girl asked walking towards me. I guessed she is the one who threw the spatula? " I'm okay. By the way I'm Hein, Park Hein. NIce to meet you." I said as I returned the spatula to her. "Park? Are you Teukie oppa"s little brother?" I nodded remembering that I am doing my older brother a favour. "Oh. Nice to meet you I'm Uki Seohae Choi. This is Alex Seohae Lee. And yes we have the same middle name." The girl I mean Uki said while pointing to a girl with really short hair who was waving at me from the kitchen. I waved back as a courtesy. I was then surrounded guys excluding my brother.

~Siwon's POV~

I heard Uki talking to someone after throwing her spatula again at Void. Well he deserved it for harrasing Alex and her. I quickly walked out of my room before meeting Teukie hyung who was carrying a few luggage into his room. " Teukie hyung!" I called out and he turned around while signalling me to call the members before gathering in the living room. I guess his sibling has arrived I hope he is not as troublesome as Void. Ithought as I went to called the hyungs and dongsaengs. After that we went to see someone who was passing a spatula to Uki and a Void who was trying to escape. I caught hold of him as we suround him asking him why is he so pale. " Teukie hyung! Your dongsaeng is not human at all! He caught Uki's spatula!" He what! Everyone currently went out to see the guy who could catch Uki's spatula.

~Hye In/Hein's POV~

Ugh! So many people talking at the same time. I can't understand them at all. "Shut Up!" I shouted and they immediately shut their gap. So much better." I'm as you can guess Leeteuk's brother. I'm Park Hein. I'm going to be 17 in Korean age and will be here for two months. And you all must be my hyung's members.You must be.."I said. After I said that, everyone introduced themselves.

~No one's POV~

After that they watched a movie before being called to eat dinner. And the question begins."So where did you come from?" Kyuhyun asked. "Huh?" Hein asked." Where did you come from? As in from what country before coming back to Korea?" Kyuhyun asked again. This time, Hein understood the question." Oh I came from Japan!" After hearing that all the SuJu members started asking her questions again.They went there before but they did not exactly went to explore that was until someone asked Teukie a question." Teukie hyung, just a question. Where is your brother going to stay? There is no room here unless Uki and Alex want to share their rooms." And that question was asked by no other then Ryeowook. Leeteuk suddenly looked shocked knowing that it was the truth. And gave Hein a look. " What do you mean there is no room? Aish I knew I should have spend the vacation in England" Hye In said. As she stood up and walked towards the living room to get her phone.

~Hye In/Hein's POV~

I should have known. I quickly called my teachers and tell them that I'm going back. Which was until somebody took my phone away. "Hey!" I shouted as I turned around to see my brother. " What do you want Hyung!" I asked before I got pulled into a room. "Hye In I'm sorry that I have no room here for you to live in but you can use my room but please just don't leave, I haven't seen you for 13 years and you just came back and your gonna leave just because you have no room?!" " Pretty much !" I replied but immediately felt guilty after seeing the look on his face. " Fine I will stay but as long as I feel unconfortable I'm leaving." I said before hhe could do anything and said something else. " I taking the couch." I left the room with him with in a shocked look. Is it his first time seeing a girl voluntarily taking the couch? I slapped his back bringing him back to reality and giving him a look to tell s what we had decided while I prepared to go to sleep. But before I went to sleep, I sent a message to someone to buy me a house in korea, no matter what the price cause I'm rich and richer than Siwon hyung and Uki unnie or rather noona. Before falling into a deep slumber. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________           

 A/N: Second update. Sorry for taking so long. Enjoy. Comment is well-liked. Oh and since I made Hye In pretend to be a boy, His boy name is Hein.