Returning to Korea

A Not So Ordinary Sister

-Hye In POV-

"Acchan, it is time to board the plane! Go on! I can't believe you are going to Korea and not going with us to New York!" " I'm sorry, but I promise to back in two months. So see all of you then!" I said as I gave all my friends a hug. I picked up my luggage and walked towards the departure hall. I handed the officer at the door my passport. I waved to them and one last time before going into the departure hall.

- Few hours later-

" Wake up sir. We have landed in Korea, all the other passengers have left." I woke up, thanked the air stewardess but not before flashing her a smile. I quickly left the plane leaving the blushing air stewardess.

-Time skip (4 hours)-

Ugh where is the person who is supposed to pick me up! I swear I should have stayed in Japan. Luckily, I have the number of that brother of mine. I quickly took out my phone and dialled the number. After a minute or two, I hung up. So where am I suppose to go now! I thought as I sat down at the chairs in the arrival hall. Ah! I should call omma. I quickly dialled for omma!

HI:"Yeoboseyo omma! Where are you? I have been waiting at the airport for 4 hours!"

MP:"Yeoboseyo Hye In-ah! What do you mean you are still at the airport? You mean that your brother isn't there yet?"

HI:"Omma what do you mean by brother? Did you mean that  Jungsoo oppa is coming to fetch me?"

MP:"Yeah! By the way before I forget, I have to tell you that you are going to live with your brother for the next two months as your father and I decided to go on a last minute vacation."

HI:"What! Omma I don't want to live with 14 guys! Can't I live with unnie?"

MP: "Sorry Hye In-ah your unnie has a musical coming up. So you have no choice but to live with your brother! Ah! It is time to board the plane! I'm going to hung up!"

HI: " Omma!"

Aish she just hung up on me.Great so when he coming to pick me up.If you are wondering who is my brother He is Park JungSoo aka the leader of Super Junior! Didn't he only had an older sister? Nope. I am his unknown younger sister Park Hye In,. I left for a Singapore  University scholarship when I was 4. Hahaha. I'm a genius. Graduated at 6 before started going around to world to good universities. The last university I went was Tokyo Univesity,graduated at the age of 12 before going to a middle high in Tokyo and started living a normal childhood. Whelp now I'm back in Korea for my 2 months holiday before going back to Japan to finish up high school. But one thing for sure my life in Japan is not so simple.

My chain of thoughts were broken when I was crush in a hug. On reflex, I quickly back flipped the person who hugged me. I squatted down and peered at the person waiting for the him to get up.I poked him when he did not move after about a minute?

"Yah!" that person finally said before taking off his disguise. And that person is my brother. Well he is lucky that the airport was not crowded or we will be crushed by fans.

"Yah what! Why did you took so long just to pick me up?!" I said as I picked up whatever is left of my luggage. He started telling me about why he was late while we walked towards his car.

I shrugged as I sat in the front seat as he loaded up my luggage. I know I should help him but it is his punishment for being four hours late.

-Leeteuk POV- 

Aish I can't believe that kid just flipped me when I hugged her. Ouch my back hurts. And she isn't even here to help me load up her luggage. I guess it is my fault for being late. But I had a perfectly good reason for that.

Flashback~~~

"This is not good enough! Let's practice a few more times!" The dance instuctor said as we finish the last step of the dance. We groaned as we stood up again and continued practicing the dance "Okay that enough practice I will see  all of you all tomorrow." The dance instructor ended the practice and dismissed all of us.

~End Of Flashback~

Then I received a text message from omma about not picking up Hye In, Then it dawned on me that her plane landed 4 hours ago.That was when I began panicking and quickly drove to the airport after freshening up nd telling the members about my sibling coming to stay. I just left them shocked. But Manager hyung said okay so who cares. I quickly went to the driver seat and started driving when I saw my sister falling asleep. I wonder why is she wearing boy's clothes? I almost could not recognise her without the photo omma sent me. I better wake her up we are reaching soon. I shook her while keeping one of hands on the steering wheel.

No one POV-

After shaking Hye In awake, Leeteuk parked the car while Hye In got off the car got some of her luggage before walking together to the elevator. Riding it up to the 15th floor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Don't get confused! Hye In's japanse name is Atsuna Echizen thus nickname Acchan. This is what Hye In is currently wearing. Read and comment.