Meeting In Young Noona

A Not So Ordinary Sister

~Hye In/Hein's POV~

So bright I thought as I used my hands to shield my eyes from the sunlight. What time is it? I took out my Samsung 4S and check the time. 8.45am! Ah I'm late for school. I quickly opened my eyes. Uhh......where am I? I thought as I scanned my surroundings. This isn't my room, so where am I? Then I feel someone shaking me and I turned my head to see Uki." Good morning Uki noona!" I said as I remembered that I was in Korea. "Good morning to you too." Uki replied as she started to take out the ingredients for breakfast. I quickly want to get my change of clothes before going to the bathroom to wash up.

After I got out of the bathroom, I saw Super Junior at the table eating breakfast. Hyung was signaling me to come over and eat. I went to put down my towel and check my phone. Mhn, In young Noona is coming over to see me. I quickly went to the table barely able to contain my excitement. Well apparently my brother saw that I can barely sit down on my seat asked "Hein calm down, what is happening?" "Noona is coming In young Noona is coming to see me that is in ten minutes." "WHAT! AND YOU ONLY TELL ME NOW!" "Hyung. I know you two are in a bad situation but do you really have to act like you don't want to see her?!" before he could respond, the doorbell rang. "I will get it! I shouted as I got up from my chair and walked towards the door." Before I could open the door after unlocking it, the door flung open nearly hitting me in the face. "Noona, aish!" I screamed as I rubbed my nose. "Noona! It should be unnie! Don't tell me that you forget how to speak Korean. I hope you are ready now because we are going shopping. With that she dragged me out of the dorm but not without getting a jacket.

( These are what Hye In was wearing)

        

We are now at a shopping mall what is the name I'm not sure cause I was trying to make sure that I won't be involve in a car accident. But the strange thing was that we weren't buying clothes. We were going through and interior planning shop.

"Uhm unnie what are we doing at an interior planning shop?" I asked. “Isn't it obvious, I am getting your new house more decorations." She said as she skimmed through the colors and furniture. She bought me a house? "Not exactly, I know the person whom you ask to buy the house and I bought it for you. Now let's go and decorate your new house.” Well at least now I can save the money I was originally going to use to buy the house and decoration.

“Unnie by the way where am I staying? I have to inform teukie oppa.” I asked “That’s a secret. Now, let’s get an ice cream before we go to your new house. The people should be done by now.” “Huh?” I thought in my mind before getting dragged to the nearest ice cream store. I got a cookies n cream while unnie got a peppermint ice-cream. We drove to somewhere.

“Hye In, wake up. We have reached the destination.” I felt someone shaking me awake. I rubbed my eyes before getting off the car and walked into the building’s entrance without noticing where we were.

“Oh! We are here.” Unnie said pointing to a door. This place looked like it is somewhere near SuJu hyungs’ house. I walked into the house to see the house fully painted to what Unnie had chosen just now.    

~Bedroom 1~

         

~Bedroom 2~

         

~Bedroom 3~

              

~Living room~

~Dining room/Kitchen~

         

~Music room/ Study room~

         

"Unnie daebak!" I shouted to her after I finished touring the house that was before I notice another door.

"Unnie what is this door for?" I asked and she smirked motioning me to open it.

I opened the door and what I saw caused me to slam the door hard.

"Unnie why didn't you tell me that the house was beside SUJU's dorm." I asked before the door open and SUJU came tumbling in. "Ouch!" They all yelled except the girls who wait patiently before coming through the door.

~Uki's POV~

After returning to the dorm with the boys after their schedules I noticed that there were some changes to the dorm like there was an extra door. I quickly called the boys and they gathered around the door discussing who should open the door. Then suddenly, the door open and Siwon and Donghae shoved me and Alex behind them and they act like protective guards and that was when I realised that the person who opened the door was HEIN?! He and I made eye contact for awhile before he slammed the door right in our faces. And the members were shocked of why Hein was there until Void opened the door and all the members tumbled in. We all walked in to the house before realising how the house looked like. "Wow! Nice house you have Hein." I commented and Hein replied " Oh this house was bought by Noona. By the way thanks for the house, Noona!" Noona? Oh Park In young. Leeteuk's older sister. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door closed. I then realised that Hein's Noona was gone. I heard that she was recently rehearsing for a musical. We all look at Hein and he just shrugged his shoulders. After Suju left to take some rest, me and Alex decided to explore the house. This house has 3 very nice bedroom, a music room filled with violin, cello, flute, piano,guitar, drum set, bass and more. I can't believe this kid was so talented in music. A really nice kitchen and study room. I'm so jealous.Well whatever. After finishing the tour of the house, Alex and I realised it was time to make dinner so we went back to SUJU dorm with Hein tagging behind.

"Let me help you." Hein said as I tried to reach for the plates on the higher shelves. Did I tell you that Hein was 175cm tall. Now i'm even more jealous. I thought as I start plating the food as Hein took the utensils out to the dinning room. That was when Void decided to come and harrass Alex again. " Get away from Alex, Void. How many times do I have to tell you that SHE BELONGS TO KYUHYUN." After that, I chucked the spatula at him. But lucky for him, he managed to dodge the spatula. But unluckily for me, Hein decided to walk in at that very moment. I closed my eyes bracing myself for a scream of pain, but it never came. Slowly, I open my eyes to see Hein holding the spatula in both hands. Even though he was smiling, I can tell he was not very happy about the spatula trowing thingy as he was leaking out this dark aura and started to bend the spatula."Hey Uki, is throwing your spatula a way of welcoming me?" Hein asked as he handed my spatula back to me.

~Hye In/Hein's POV~ 

My Hyper Intuitution was going off as I walked into the kitchen. And like always it was right about danger coming my way. I caught hold of the spatula coming my way. This is my second time into the dorm, and I also most got hit by a spatula both times. " Hey Uki, is throwing your spatula a way of welcoming me?" I asked as she looked at me in shocked as I handed her her spatula and proceeded to wake everyone up."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Finished. Hehehe. I just can't resist adding Tsuna's hyper intuition from KHR. Anyways, thanks to those who had spent time reading my story and those who had subscribed.  Read and comment.