Super Junior - Eunhyuk (1)

Your One-Stop SMTOWN Scenario Shop! (Open)

Requested by ithoughticouldeatfrenchfries (tumblr)


      Eunhyuk paced through the aisles, sighing in frustration as came to a stop for what seemed like the millionth time. For the past hour he had been searching for the perfect gift to give his other half, Jung Eunsang, but it had already been nearly an hour and he wasn't having the least bit of luck. Nothing seemed to be special enough for his girl, nothing worthy to be presented to such a queen as her. 

     Whipping out his phone from his jacket pocket, the stressed out idol hurriedly dialed his fishy in hopes that he could be of some help to the poor boy. After three rings Donghae had ceased to pick up, stressing Eunhyuk out even further.

     "Come on, Hae..." Eunhyuk mumbled impatiently, earning himself some strange looks from passerby and squeals from his fans who were watching him from behind the market shelves. Choosing to ignore them, Eunhyuk continued to mumbling incoherent phrases at the device in his hands, sometimes even threatening it for 'not ringing loud enough for that idiot fish to hear'.

     "Annyeong~! This is fishy Hae here! I'm not near the phone right now if that's not obvious (laughs), so leave me a message and I'll call back soon! Bye-bye~"

    "Yah, Donghae! Answer your phone when I'm calling you! I can't find anything to get Eunsang here! Call me back immediately, you hear? I seriously have no idea what to do right now..."

     "Omo, Myeolchi oppa seems angry... Did something happen?"

     "Is he talking to Hae oppa?"

     "Oppa looks so y when he's yelling!" 

     Sighing as he shoved his phone back into his pocket, Eunhyuk tried once again to ignore his fans as he waited for Donghae's reply. What's taking that fish so long? He thought, Aish, he's probably laughing at me for being so desperate...

     Just as that thought hit him his phone went off, signaling a new message.

     To: Anchovy 

     From: Fishy Hae

     OPEN ATTACHMENT

     Yah pabo, do you not remember this? You bought it early so that you wouldn't have to stress this week!

     [RECIEVED 6:54 P.M. 23/12/2013] 

     Confused, he opened the attachment only to find a beautiful silver infinity bracelet with Eunsang's initials carved into two little leaf charms dangling from the chain next to the symbol. It was simple yet elegant, just like Eunsang herself. Eunhyuk vividly remembered purchasing the piece of jewelry as he had went to great lengths to get it. He cringed, rememberig the way the shop attendant wouldn't leave him alone no matter how hard he tried to ditch her. Oh well, at least he got a good price, right?

    Laughing at his own stupidity, he quickly exited the little shop he had wandered into and made his way back to the dorm where he was sure Donghae would be waiting to mock him. 

     "I'm here, Hae," he hollered as he opened the door after punching in the passcode. His best friend bound into the room, practically crying with laughter at his fellow member's mistake.

     "Y-yah, stop laughing!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, his cheeks burning red.

     "Sorry,sorry," Donghae laughed, wiping his eyes as he rubbed his hands together. Eunhyuk laughed lightly at his friend's reference.

     "Yah, after four years I would expect you to dance better than that," He reprimanded playfully, "Haven't I tought you anything?"

     "Psh, just go wrap your present," Donghae laughed. 

     "W-wrap?" Eunhyuk stuttered. He had completely forgot abut wrapping! "Aish..." he sighed.

     Quickly pulling his shoes back on, the rapper grabbed his wallet and ran out the door, texting Donghae that it might be a while before he came back again.

     As he sped away, he swore that he could hear his friend shrieking with laughter from inside the apartment complex.

 

◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘ 

 

Another one down, hopefully more to go soon! Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this, Nikita! I'm sorry it took me so long to finally post it... Life has been crazy.

 

MIRy KRISmas/Happy HoliDAEs and a happy NU'Ear, everyone! (: