EXO - Suho (1)

Your One-Stop SMTOWN Scenario Shop! (Open)

Requested by Couldn’tThinkofaName


You walked into the market, your eyes scanning the premises for him.

Your breath caught in your throat as you spotted him. There in all his glory was Kim Junmyeon, squatting in front of an old shelftop and wiping it down with such care and delicacy that it would have been easy to mistake the shelf as a piece of fine china.

 That wasn’t what caught your attention, however - what lured you in every time you saw him was that smile of his.

Junmyeon could light up the whole room with just one smile. His smiles were never forced, and were always extremely gentle. Every time you saw him, he seemed to be grinning at everything in sight. He smiled at the customers, he smiled at the old ahjumma who ran the little marketplace, everything. If it could be seen, Junmyeon would grin at it. You couldn’t imagine Junmyeon without a smile on his face – that was how often he smiled.

 

You were snapped out of your trance when someone ran past you, causing you to whirl around and end up on the ground with a rather large bruise forming on your head.

“Argh…” You groaned softly as you tried to stand back up, but in your dizzy state you ended up toppling right over again.

You heard someone laughing lightly and suddenly a hand was in front of your face.

“Need some help there?” Someone asked with a chuckle. You looked up and couldn’t contain the gasp that made its way from your lips.

Standing just above you was Junmyeon, smiling angelically down at you as he wiggled his fingers, obviously wanting you to take his hand.

Blushing furiously, you tentatively reached out to put your hand in his and allowed him to pull you up. You brushed the imaginary dust off of your clothes before looking up at Junmyeon for a split second as embarrassment washed over you.

“Th-thank you,” you managed to stutter out, shyly avoiding his eyes. You pretended to glance at his name tag. “A-ah. Thank you, J-jun…Junmyeon ssi.” You bowed.

He shook off your thanks with a wave of his hand. “No need to be so formal!” He grinned. “Call me Suho. Junmyeon sounds so… grandpa-ish.” He scrunched his nose.

You giggled. “Alright, Suho ssi.”

“Yah!” He pouted, pretending (and failing miserably) to be upset. “I said to drop the formalities! Call me oppa!”

You rolled your eyes playfully. “Aish… Fine, fine. I have to get going now. Goodbye, Suho oppa.” You turned around to leave the market.

You had barely taken three steps when you felt someone reach out and grab your wrist. You spun around and came face to face with Suho, who looked nervous all of the sudden.

“Yes?” You asked him, confused.

 “I-I never got your name,” Suho said.

“Oh,” You said, mildly surprised. “My name is ___. Was that all you needed?”

“A-actually…” Suho said, his nervousness quite evident as his eyes darted around everywhere but at you. “I-I was wonder if maybe I could… get your number? Maybe we could meet up sometime.”

You couldn’t hide your surprise and excitement as you took a pen from your purse and wrote your mobile number on his hand. You gave him one last wave before turning around and walking away with a wide smile. You had a feeling that maybe, just maybe…

 

You wouldn’t have to hide yourself from Suho anymore.