DBSK - Jaejoong (1)

Your One-Stop SMTOWN Scenario Shop! (Open)

“Yah, hyung!” Changmin whined, “That was my last chocopie!”

“Well then it to be you, doesn’t it?” Yoochun laughed, taking a bite of the chocolate treat.

Changmin pouted as Junsu released a high-pitched dolphin laugh and high-fived Yoochun.

“Guys,” Yunho sighed, “Can’t we just have some peace and quiet while we wait for Hyesung and Jaejoong? You can be loud after they come.”

“Oh, yeah…” Junsu said. “Where are those two yahoos anyway? They said they would be here at four! It’s,” He stopped to check the clock. “Four twenty-seven! They’re almost half an hour late!”

The six of them were planning on having a party to celebrate DBSK’s comeback, but Jaejoong and his girlfriend, Hyesung, had left to pick up a cake and still had not come back.

Not even ten minutes later, the couple walked through the front door hand in hand, a box containing the cake in Jaejoong’s other hand. They were chatting and giggling, not taking notice of the four pairs of eyes glaring holes through their skulls.

“Yah,” Changmin started, running over to his Jaejoong umma, “What took you so long? I was starving!

“Maknae,” Yunho sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “How can you still be hungry? You pretty much just devoured an ENTIRE BOX of chocopies on your own!”

“It wasn’t an entire box! Yoochun hyung stole the last one!” Changmin pouted childishly. “Besides, I’ve been waiting hours for this cake!”

“Eh heh, sorry,” Jaejoong laughed, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. “I guess Sungie and I got a little caught up in picking a cake. They all looked so delicious!”

“Sungie?” Hyesung laughed. “That’s so cheesy! And you mean YOU had a hard time picking a cake! I wanted this one from the start!” She playfully hit her boyfriend’s shoulder, to which Jaejoong responded with a pout and a fake cry of pain.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” Changmin said, annoyed. “Can we skip the couple talk and eat now?”

“Fine, you bottomless pit.” Hyesung laughed, setting her purse down near the couch and taking the cake from Jaejoong. “Just let me go cut this and put some candles on it.”

The guys chatted as Hyesung stood in the kitchen, preparing the cake until someone’s phone went off, signaling a call. The boys stared at each other, each of them shrugging as if to say, “It’s not mine.”

“It must be Sungie’s phone,” Jaejoong concluded. They waited to see if she was going to come out and get it, but when no one came out of the kitchen Jaejoong grabbed her purse and pulled out her phone.

“Yeobosayeo?” Jaejoong answered.

“Sung-Sung!” A deep voice shouted gleefully.

What the… I don’t remember Hyesung having any guy friends other than the guys… Jaejoong thought.

“Um… Can I ask who this is?” Jaejoong asked slowly.

 “Aish, this kid!” The voice on the other line shouted, feigning anger. “How can you not remember your Kangin oppa?!”

“Kangin… oppa…?”

“Yeah! You do remember me, don’t you?”

“No, um… I’m sorry, this isn’t Hyesung. This is he-“

“Jae? What are you doing?” Jaejoong was cut off by Hyesung as she looked at him questioningly.

“Who is ‘Kangin oppa’?” he didn’t even bother to answer her question as he stared at her.

Hyesung looked genuinely shocked to hear that name slip out of her boyfriend’s mouth. “K-kangin oppa? How do you know about him?”

“I answered your phone for you,” he said simply, gesturing toward the phone in his hand.

“Kangin oppa called?!” Hyesung’s initial shock was replaced by excitement as she snatched her phone from Jaejoong. “What did he want?”

“I don’t know,” Jaejoong said. “But who is he? Are… you- you’re not cheating on me, are you?”

She gawked at him for a moment before composing herself and laughing, walking over to pinch his cheeks.

“Aigoo, is my baby jealous?” She teased, “Kangin oppa is my cousin. I haven’t seen him in a few years. I didn’t think that he would call, though…”

“B-boh?! But he even called you Sung-Sung and everything…”

The four boys who had been watching the ‘show’ in front of them with interest now burst out laughing at their bandmate’s confusion.

“Of course he gave her a nickname, pabo!” Junsu yelled. “They’re cousins.”

“S-so…. You’re not cheating on me?” Jaejoong asked, just to be sure.

“Yah, have some faith in me, would ya?” Hyesung giggled, coming forward to wrap her arms around her boyfriend. “You’re my only one, I promise.”

Jaejoong let out an audible sigh of relief, chuckling as he hugged his girlfriend back.

 

◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘  ◘ 

Here you go~ I hope you enjoyed reading this! (: