Krisho - Mark

Wolf Pack

(I haven't posted anything on here in awhile, and I'm afraid this story may not be up to all your standards ;A; I just needed a stress reliever so here it is~ Um, I hope you like it! XOXO ♥) 

 

 

 

 

 

Joonmyun sat nestled in Kris' lap as the couple got comfy on their couch for movie night. Joonmyun was the one who had picked the movie for the night because Kris really didn't care what they watched as long as he got to cuddle with Joonmyun, so they were settling to watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Kris was rubbing circles into Joonmyun's back as they watched the opening credits, causing the loose fitting sweater his mate was wearing (it was actually Kris' sweater) to fall off one shoulder. Kris smiled as he began to place kisses to the smooth white skin, lips settling over a mark that lay on Joonmyun's shoulder. "Remember how you got this?" Kris asked against Joonmyun's skin. "Of course I do. It's where you bit me." Joonmyun answered off handily. Kris laughed at this as he went back to kissing his mark that he'd made. "I remember it hurt like a when you bit me." Joonmyun smiled as he moved to face Kris. Kris shrugged "I'm sorry for that." Joonmyun laughed "well don't you sound so sincere." Joonmyun teased and Kris laughed as well. "I am, I'm sorry it hurt but that's usually what happens when someone bites you." Kris said, a smirk playing on his lips. Joonmyun chuckled "You're a bastard Wufan." Joonmyun laughed as he poked Kris in the ribs, causing his mate to jump, before focusing back on the TV but his mind wasn't on the movie.

"What are you thinking about?" Kris asked as he pulled Joonmyun closer to him. "Hm? Nothing really. Just what a mark really means. And why do I have one but not you?" Joonmyun confessed. Honestly he'd always wondered why he was the only one who had to be marked, why was it only him but not Kris who had the permanent mark of a mate? Kris laid his chin on Joonmyun's shoulder as he pondered what his mate had said. "I believe, no I know, a mark is a sign that you have been claimed by your mate, me, as his own. It's a sign that you are mine and nobody else can have you." Kris explained and Joonmyun nodded. "Yeah but then why don't I mark you? To show that you're mine? It's kind of unfair." Joonmyun pointed out. "I guess but I believe you do leave a mark on me. It's just not as visible. Before I had you in my life I was a miserable alpha who ruled out of fear and not out of trust. I was short-tempered and ill spoken. But then you came along and I swear everything changed. I wanted to be a wolf, a man, which you could be proud of. I changed for the better, ask anyone in the pack, I'm much less scary and I have a lot more patience. Your mark on me may not be visible but your mark on me is much more powerful than the one I left on you. Your mark is what changed me because your mark is the love you have given me, and I don't think I could ask for anything as amazing as that." Kris explained.

Joonmyun blushed, turning his body and ducking his head to bury it into Kris' chest, at Kris' words. "You're so cheesy Wufan." Joonmyun complained, but there was a hint of a smile in his voice. "Well you asked, so I was just telling you what I thought." Kris explained as he leaned down to place a kiss to Joonmyun's head. "Now turn around or else you're going to miss your movie." Wufan encouraged as he maneuvered Joonmyun's body back to its original position on his lap. Joonmyun whined but let himself be moved and maneuvered in Kris' lap in order to watch the movie he had picked.

A few hours later found the couple snuggled on the couch listening to the end credits of Pirates of the Caribbean, which Joonmyun was humming along too. "Did you mean it?" Joonmyun asked quietly, stopping his humming and turning his face up to stare at Kris. "Did you really mean that about the.. mark I left on you?" Joonmyun asked, fumbling a bit for words. Kris smiled as he hugged his mate tighter to his chest. "Of course I did, you're mark on me may not be visible but it's there." Kris said as he met Joonmyun's worried eyes. "Babe, really. Your mark on me is your love, something that is more like a gift that you have endowed upon me. It's a mark that affects me to be better, because I want to be better for you. Your mark on me will remain forever. So don't worry okay, no one will ever take me away from you and no one will ever be able to take you away from me." Kris assured his mate, pressing a chaste kiss to Joonmyun's lips.

The thought of someone else holding, touching, or having Joonmyun was enough to make Kris growl as he pulled away from Joonmyun's lips. "Did you just growl?" Joonmyun asked, a smile tugging at his lips and all worry disappearing from his eyes. "No..." Kris denied weakly as he hid his face in the crook of Joonmyun's neck. "Sure, whatever you say." Joonmyun laughed and Kris nipped at his neck in retaliation. "Hey now! I don't need another scar from a bite from you!" Joonmyun chastised pushing Kris' head up and away from his neck. Kris in return just smiled before moving to steal a kiss from Joonmyun. "I. Love. You." Kris whispered against Joonmyun's lips, punctuating each word with a kiss. "I love you too." Joonmyun breathed out in reply before allowing himself to succumb to the kisses and touches of his mate.