Layhun/ing - Mine

Wolf Pack

(Warning: Possesive Sehun)

 

If there was one thing everyone knew about Oh Sehun, the youngest member of the pack, it was that he was utterly possessive and protective of the things he loved. This did not fall short of his mate, Yixing, whom the youngest was probably the most protective and possessive of. If Yixing had to go somewhere the younger always had to know where it was and when he'd be back. And if the older wasn't back around the time stated Sehun would pace and grumble about bad things that could happen to his mate. When it came to the rest of the pack the younger wasn't so bad, because Sehun knew that everyone already had their own mate anyways, but he wasn't afraid to glare at anybody who so happened to put their hands on his mate in a way he didn't like. It didn't help that Yixing was also very ditzy, oblivious and dense to things, often losing things and going into dazes. This drove Sehun mad, because his mate was that much more prone to getting hurt or killed (he always jumped to worse case scenarios). The two were such polar opposites too; with Sehun being moody, , and grumpy a lot of the time and Yixing being laid back, kind, and patient. But this is why the younger figured they worked so well, because they were a balance to one another and Sehun was pretty sure he'd be a lost cause without his other half.

"Sehunnie I'm going out!" Sehun heard Yixing call to him through the house. "Where are you going?" Sehun demanded, as per usual, as he emerged from the living room. "To the beach." Came Yixing's reply. Sehun scowled at this. "No. Remember the last time you went to the beach you got lost. And I had to spend hours finding you. I don't want that to happen again so no." Sehun replied angrily with a stomp of his foot (Yixing almost laughed at how cute Sehun was when he was mad). "I'm going with Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. I'm not alone this time so I promise I won't get lost." Yixing vowed with a smile stepping closer to his younger, but taller, mate. Sehun glared as Yixing stepped closer to him, the older folding into his form as he hugged him. "I know you worry for me Sehunnie, and I know its cause you love me, but you have to have some trust in me." Yixing mumbled into the younger's clothed chest and all Sehun could do was sigh. "Fine, but no later than 3 hours at the beach alright?" Sehun gave in, inwardly fuming but feeling all anger dissipate at the dimpled smile that his mate was giving him.

"Oh, thank you Sehunnie, thank you!" Yixing cried in joy as he buried himself once again into Sehun's chest. Sehun wrapped his arms around his mate, enjoying having the other in his arms when he noticed something. "You're not going to the beach like that are you?" Sehun asked, sounding non-too pleased. "Like what?" Yixing asked in confusion. "Like that, without a shirt." Sehun pointed out, stepping back and gesturing at a topless Yixing. "Well yeah I guess I am. It is the beach after all." Yixing said as he looked down to see his own topless form. "But people will see you. And only I'm allowed to see you like that!" Sehun complained. "But the entire pack has seen me before, like every time after the change." Yixing pointed out, and Sehun growled. "That's different because I know nobody is drooling over or checking you out, and it’s basically unavoidable. But at the beach people will stare and ogle you and I don't approve because you are mine!" Sehun growled out, he could feel his inner wolf stir with possessiveness towards his mate.

Sehun watched as Yixing blinked up at him once, twice, three times before taking in a deep breath. "Sehunnie don't be so difficult. It's only for a couple hours, I'm with some of the pack, and I'm coming home to you and not going with anybody else." Yixing tried to reason. "To hell you'd be going with someone else." Sehun angrily mumbled under his breath, the very thought made his inner wolf flare up with enough rage to kill. "And, it's only my chest that's showing nothing else. It'll be okay Sehunnie." Yixing finished in hopes of having soothed the younger.

Sehun looked at Yixing, taking in his pale and flawless chest and stomach with well-defined abs. Sehun realized that no it wouldn't be okay because he did not want to share the beauty that was his mate with anyone else. "I'm going to go now. I'm meeting Baekhyun soon, so please don't be mad Sehunnie. I'll be back in 3 hours like you said." Yixing informed him, sounding almost nervous. "I promise to be back on time. I love you Sehunnie." Yixing spoke, still sounding slightly nervous as he anticipated how his younger mate would react. Sehun looked over the elder as he let his mate’s words sink in. "Fine." Sehun finally spoke. "Please Sehunnie please let me... Wait what?" Yixing glance up at the younger in surprise. Sehun nodded "I said fine. As long as you stay with the pack and come back on time." Yixing stared at his mate before enveloping the younger into a tight hug then standing on his tiptoes to kiss the younger.

"But there's one more thing before you go." Sehun panted when they had finally parted from the breathtaking kiss. "And what's that?" Yixing asked, sounding equally out of breath. "This." Sehun said before swooping down and attacking Yixing's chest. By the time he was finished Yixing had 3 huge bright red and purple hickeys lining his chest. "Now everyone will see that you are taken and belong only to me." Sehun informed as he pulled his mate back into himself. Yixing glared up at the younger "now I have to go put on a shirt so people don't see them." At this Sehun smiled. "Good. Now you either cover yourself because you're only for my eyes or you can flaunt my mark to the world. Now don't you have to go meet Baekhyun?" Sehun asked, unable to hide his smugness. "I hate you." Yixing said, still glaring. Sehun smiled a rare sight that made Yixing's heart beat faster, "you love me. Now get going you only have 3 hours at the beach." With that said Sehun leaned down and pressed a bruising kiss to Yixing's lips.

By the time Yixing was able to leave the house he had accumulated four more hickeys, a slight limp and was highly debating with himself if he should wear a turtleneck or not.