Chenbaek - Game On

Wolf Pack

(I apologize ahead of time for how bad this may be ;A; Oh and a small warning for the little bit of language at the end.) 

 

Baekhyun pushed off, sprinting into the woods at a breakneck pace. Baekhyun wasn't one of the strongest members but he, along with Joonmyun, was definitely one of the fastest. A howl came from behind him and he knew that Jongdae was close behind. With a howl of his own Baekhyun sped off into the darkness of the forest, dodging trees, rocks and whatever else was in his way. The two were playing a game of tag/cat-and-mouse, or the wolf rendition of it anyways, where Jongdae was the chaser and Baekhyun was the one who had to escape his grips. If Baekhyun was able to avoid Jongdae till sunrise he would win, but if Jongdae caught him in that time then Jongdae won. It wasn't an easy feat to win though because where Baekhyun was fast he lacked the strategizing skills his mate had. Jongdae was good at strategizing, able to corner Baekhyun into nooks or crannies in order to win. This time though Baekhyun was determined not to be fooled by his mate’s tricks to corner him, he was determined to win for once.

Baekhyun's breath was coming heavy and loud as he stood behind a rock, hiding from his mate. He tried to even his breathing in hopes to not alert the other of his presence. Baekhyun had to stay one step ahead of the younger wolf. And one step ahead meant not allowing Jongdae to know where he was, that way the other couldn't formulate or hatch any schemes that would end with Baekhyun losing the game they were playing.

The faint sound of leaves rustling and twigs snapping beneath feet caught Baekhyun's attention, and immediately Baekhyun's ears perked up at the noise. 'It’s to my left.' Baekhyun thought to himself as he began formulating a getaway plan. The crunching of leaves got closer and Baekhyun knew that if he didn't move fast he'd be caught. As quietly as possible he began to back up and away from the sound. One loud snap was heard and with that Baekhyun took off into the forest, putting trees and space between him and Jongdae (he hoped).

He thought he was in the clear he really did, but it wasn't long before an almost smug sounding bark came from behind him and Baekhyun knew Jongdae had found him. A growl rumbled deep in Baekhyun's chest in annoyance. He needed to lose Jongdae and fast or else he'd be caught for sure. He could feel Jongdae closing in in his right side which would force him to turn left. A nip to his back haunches from Jongdae had him speeding off to the left, and Baekhyun knew he was headed into one of Jongdae's trap.

A bit of panic began to set in and Baekhyun wasn't sure what to do. It was then that he saw the clearing by the river. Baekhyun made a sharp turn, kicking up some dirt, and sprinted for the river. He knew he'd thrown Jongdae for a loop when he didn't feel the presence of his mate right at his heels. A yelp of joy was bubbling up in his throat but Baekhyun suppressed it, because he knew he wasn't safe just yet. Deciding he'd go to the river Baekhyun began running in an almost serpentine like pattern, hoping it'd throw off Jongdae who was behind him. Baekhyun took a side cut through the trees to the river in hopes that having to dodge trees would also off put Jongdae. By the time he'd reached the river Baekhyun was aware of two things; the first being he was completely exhausted and out of breath and the second was that he could no longer sense Jongdae anywhere near him.

A sense of victory coursed through Baekhyun's body and the urge to let out a victorious howl was extremely hard to withstand. In order to keep himself quiet Baekhyun ambled over to the river, dipping down to lap at the cold liquid, figuring he should get a drink now before he had to make another getaway. A piercing howl tore through the forest and Baekhyun's head shot up from the water. Baekhyun could feel his body tense as he perked up his ears to listen for his mate. A blunt force knocked into Baekhyun's body, sending him flying sideways. Baekhyun landed hard on the ground before a heavy weight settled over his body effectively pinning him down.

Looking up all Baekhyun could see was light brown fur, and he knew it was Jongdae on top of him. Thrashing and flailing Baekhyun tried to escape the grips of his mate who had now shifted and had both his front paws holding Baekhyun's body down. Baekhyun growled and snapped at Jongdae in hopes that he would be able to struggle free of the weight on top of him. Jongdae let out a growl of his own before lightly clamping his jaws down on Baekhyun's throat. With a whimper Baekhyun stopped moving knowing that he had lost, instead moving his head to expose more of his neck as a sign of submission. A low rumble shook Jongdae's body as if the younger was laughing at his submissive mate.

Baekhyun let his body shift from wolf to human, and Jongdae did the same ending up with his face in the crook of Baekhyun's neck an hands pushing down on the others chest. "I win." Were the first words Jongdae spoke, sounding very very smug. " you." Baekhyun growled, and he could feel the vibrations of his mate’s laughter. "No thanks but I'd love to do it to you." Jongdae countered as he began to place hot open mouthed kisses to the olders neck. "Besides I won, again, so I deserve my prize." Jongdae informed, shooting Baekhyun a smirk before moving up to claim and ravage Baekhyun’s mouth.