six

Tinkerbell of the Café

"Watch it!" I heard someone snarl, and just like a deja vu of crashing into Jongdae, I collided with someone else, but this time, the friendly smiles were not present, nor were the tall, chiselled cheekbone man himself, but Kim Dahyun in all her Gucci, Prada, and Chanel glory.

“Oh my god, you just can’t get enough of me, can you? Or are you stalking me because you’re upset about Sehun?” she complained when she fully recognized me.

“Unnie, do you want to hang out sometime? Maybe this Friday?” I asked out of the blue, watching amusedly as she stepped back in shock, tripping over a book she dropped previously and flailing for her life. I rushed forward and caught her arm, and when she fully gained balance, she sniffed and rubbed her arm where I just contacted her.

“Are you crazy?” she blurted, biting her lip, gaping at me with large eyes that were indecisive between nervousness and excitement.

“Yeah! I mean, no, like yeah let’s go somewhere,” I suggested, in my head, cursing deeply at Jongdae for planting such nice thoughts in my head.

“Uh…sure,” she nodded hesitantly and I reached over to pick up her book and hand her my phone. “Give me your number,” I said coolly.

She peered at me behind her phone, and I chanted lowly beneath my breath, "Don't hate...don't hate."

"Did you say something?" She looked up suspiciously, pausing from typing her number.

"I said...umm... I see a gate!" I grimaced at my lame rhyming attempt and cover up, and she rolled her eyes, giving me my phone.

"Call me when you figured out something you wanna do..." she said stiffly.

 

~~

“Hyerrii~~ please help~~” I whined, pouting cutely and doing lots of aegyo. She rolled her eyes and continued storming through her homework.

“How about going on a camping trip?” she suggested.

“I don't think Miss Glam would enjoy a camping trip, I mean no makeup, wilderness, no wi-fi,” I joked.

"Oh! I got a great idea!" she looked at me, her eyes suddenly bright.

"Yeah?" I said ambitiously.

 

Suddenly, knocks fell on her window, little pebbles tapping out a cute rhythm against the glass. Hyeri rolled aside her blinds and peered out.

"Front door's locked!" I heard Jongin shout.

"I'm so sorry! I think I locked it when Jae came in. Back door's open!" Hyeri shouted back.

"You invited lover boy?" I glowered at her. "I thought we had something special. I thought Jaeri was real. I thought we were otp!"

"Sorry," she grimaced. "Are you alright with that? If not I can tell him to-"

"No, of course he can stay." I said. “You’ll just have to make me muffins for the rest of my life.”

"Can they stay?" we turned to see Jongin standing at the doorway again, waving his hand at the troop behind him.

"You invited an army to visit your girlfriend?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Correction, they invited themselves," Jongin rolled his eyes and as if on cue, the idiots burst in.

"We brought pizza and other food, if that means we can stay," Kris said, asking permission from Hyeri.

"Pizza? Stay! Stay, sit down, make yourselves at home! Hyeri, go make some tea," I jumped up enthusiastically, waving them to the bed and the carpet.

Hyeri blew air out her pursed lips, throwing a pillow that may or may not spark another battle. “Do you guys want soda?” she offered.

“Yes, please!” Jongin trilled, snuggling close to her. She giggled and accepted his touchy hug. I threw the pillow back at her with extreme force. Yes, battle it is.

She squealed and jumped out of his embrace, switching into battle gear. One hand grasped her Totoro pillow tightly and another reached to catch my launch. This time with experience, Jongin grabbed Pikachu and threw it at me as well.

“Yah, Oh Sehun!” I summoned, and he hopped off the bed in anticipation, grabbing the panda.

“Chanyeol oppa!” Hyeri called.

“JONGDAE JOONMYUN KRIS-” I screamed, as it got more intense when we started falling over each other.

“W-what about the p-pizza,” Hyeri laughed out as more pillows bulleted towards her. “K-KYUNGSOO GO PREHEAT THE OVEN OR A-ALL THAT MAGIC STUFF YOU DO,” Jongin shouted as he tried to shield Hyeri while being punctured in the thighs by my loyal army.

Kyungsoo, who was sitting quietly in a corner studying a novel he got from Hyeri’s bookshelf, dusted himself and got up. He judged us with his large eyes and grabbed the plastic bag, moving downstairs. “Why did I make such a bad decision with making friends in college, oh why,” we heard him mutter.

 “I’ll go join him,” Yixing offered in choppy Korean, rushing downstairs.

“O-oh my god guys I think I’m going to die I’m short of breath,” Joonmyun said, panting. “It’s okay grandpa, you can rest,” Minseok joked as he continued grabbing and vaulting pillows. “You’re older than me!” Joonmyun protested.

“Yeah, maybe we should rest,” I heard someone say, and I was knocked out by someone that landed on me, pinning me down against the pillow littered carpet.

“Ow,” I grunted, struggling. I opened my eyes and Sehun stared down at me, curious. “I’m so sorry, Kim Jongin is an ,” he apologized profusely. “You’re just an unbalanced noob,” Jongin shot back from his defensive position with Hyeri, smirking lazily.

“Kimchi spaghetti’s ready!” Yixing called, and Kyungsoo added, “Pizza’s almost done!”

I don’t know what got into them, but everyone bolted right through the door, and all I could hear was a series of crashes and swears that ensued.

“Are you okay? It was honestly Jongin, he’s pushing me everywhere thinking he has bigger triceps, pft,” Sehun trailed off. He held out a hand to help me up. “Did you get hurt? Did you crash your head?”

“Why’re you so nice to me? Did you crash your head?” I retorted, sensitive, and left the room for the dining room, trying to shake his disappointed and surprised face out of the back of my eyelids.

 

“Pigs, all of them,” Hyeri and I stood in a corner, observing the twelve wild men driven by Italian cuisine.

“That, or Kyungsoo is just a really powerful cook,” Hyeri commented.

“Hyeri, try some~” Jongin walked over and put his arm around her. “Open up, the plane is com-| she stuffed the spoon down without the plane even landing properly. “Don’t make her wait for food,” I chuckled, and watched as Sehun walked down the stairs slowly in my peripheral vision.

“Sehun-ah, why’re you so slow? Normally you’d kill a dozen people to get to kimchi spaghetti,” Luhan commented. “Are you alright? Do you have a fever?”

“An hour ago he was running around the subway station and skateboarding with us, do you really think it’s humanely possible for him to catch a fever?”  Kris asked.

“You guys ran around the subway station?” Hyeri shrieked.

“Ugh, embarrassing,” I added.

Jongin blushed. “It wasn’t my idea!” he said. “Blame Joonmyun. He wanted to do work out his body so he won’t get arthritis.”

“Yah! I have no responsibility in this. Blame Sehun. He’s the bouncy youngster,” Joonmyun exclaimed.

“Not me! Blame Kyungsoo, he was like, damn, we really need to get there before the pizza melts!”

“Excuse y’all, blame Luhan. He said that we should all exercise to stay in shape and not let my cooking get to the stomach and make him fat,” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, calmly rolling a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth.

“Definitely Kris’ fault, he said that they did it in Vancouver so it’ll help us stay fit,” Luhan accused.

“Yo no way, it was Chanyeol, he said that we’re too lame so we should do something fun.” Kris said.

“No! Blame Baekkie! He said that there’s a lot of room for us to run and we should race,” Chanyeol protested. “YO THAT WAS JONGDAE!” Baekhyun hollered between mouthfuls of pizza.

“Come on, I look so innocent, it’s not me. Look at Tao smirking. It’s him.” Jongdae said calmly.

“Y-yah my Korean’s so choppy how could I possibly get that idea across?” Tao said. “It’s only choppy when it’s against your advantage!” Minseok retorted.

“BLAME JONGIN! HE TOLD US TO HURRY UP SO WE CAN SEE HIS GIRLFRIEND FASTER!” they all exclaimed, pointing at Jongin, who was smugly smiling at the eleven guys arguing until they caught him.

“OH GOTTA GO BYE HYERI”

 

sorry guys, i was gone in august because i went back to china, so here's a very belated chapter. school's starting soon (and it has already for some people) but i will still try to keep up with the chapters! thank you for your love and support~ this is a crack ish chapter because i just love crack! exo at the moment. thanks guys

by the way...random main image because everyone enjoys eye contact with baekhyun if not i will throw you into the sun