10 Years

Rebirth+


From now on,Rachelle will be the narrator of the story.


Ten years.It was ten years since the last time we have met.Danielle Wang,he has forgotten me.I hate him so much.When I see him again,I'll get my revenge on him.I keep murmuring myself while stealing stuff again.I was able to graduate high school at least.I'll try to get to college if I got a decent job but that's impossible.Everyone thinks I'll steal their things when they see me.I'm not that bad.I just steal the stuff I need for a living but it's not like when I see something,I'm gonna steal it.I'm not like that.Still,I wonder where Daniel is.I was thinking about the memories we had but then suddenly,I heard the police siren.They're after me again.It's because I quitted Tina's Gang two years ago for some reason.I'll get jailed again.I have to run.I ran and ran and then I tripped myself.I remembered Daniel again.I remembered the time he tripped when the social workers was after him.Daniel,Daniel,Daniel,I should forget you already.You've hurted me so much.I should forget you.Why do I still think of you?Are you dead?Yeah probably.If he's alive,he should have looked for me years ago.I think it's impossible though since I moved to Sindian City,the next province to Taipei.I started to cry again.I wonder if he still remembers me.The police car reached.A police officer who looks tall appeared and arrested me.The officer who looks tall was about the same age as me.I looked into his eyes through the mirror in the front.His eyes reminds me so much of Danielle.He stared into the mirror."Chelle Huang is your name right?"he said.I nodded.A poor family legally adopted me and changed my name into Chelle Huang because I want to forget Rachelle Yang.The social workers paid all the costs for this adoption and changing names.You don't wanna know what happened to me when Daniel and I got separated.Our gang fights another gang and we usually get into fights.I don't care about my life anymore.Everyone already left me so who would care what would happen to me?And to think that he was my best friend but all he did was fooled me all along.He doesn't deserve my friendship.Revenge!Revenge is the word I want to think right now.Who cares if I get jailed?Huang family,they also left me.No,let's say it like this.They abused me all the time.I decided to escape from them and here I am.I much better thief although this is my first time getting jailed.I really wonder how does it feel being there.By the way,the social workers caught me when I and the gang had a fight with another gang and I got into a little trouble.I was punched in the head and I got unconscious.So here we are,we arrived at this police station in Sindian City.I got out of the car.The police who looks like Daniel,asked me some questions.I saw his name on his uniform.It says Daniel Waro.Hah!So it's you Daniel after all,I thought to myself giggling silently.I'll get my revenge now.He interviewed me for quite awhile.He put me into jail and I was glad because I'll reach my dreams.My dreams is to see him beg."Erm,mr.police,may I ask questions?"I said."Uh sure.What is it?"the police asked."May I ask your full name please?"I said."Why would you need it?"he said looking confused."Erm..I'm doing a flames thingy."I said sweating a bit."Ohh..Daniel Waro.Happy now?"he said."Uh Yeah.Gee,thanks!"I said.He approched me again."Chelle Huang,you remind me of someone I know."he said."Really who?"I said."She was my childhood best friend but then that's all the information I've got.I can't trust you.Your a criminal!"he said."Criminal?I'm not a criminal.Well so what if I am?It's just that this stupid best friend of mine made me this way.I'm ready to get my revenge on my best friend."I said."Well I guess we have lots in common."he said."So how long would I be in jail?"I asked."Probably a week or so but when you get free,don't do it again,okay?"he said."Yeah.Whatever!"I said."So is your friend's name Rachelle Yang?"I said."Yeah.How'd you know?"he asked.She was my friend.She said that she hates this guy so much.I think his name was Dan something."I said pretending a lie."That's me I'm Dan as in Daniel.If she only knew what happened to me."he said.I wonder what happened to Daniel so I asked."So what happened to you?"I asked."Well you see,I got into some sort of accident,my parents told me and I don't remember anything.I had amnesia so I don't really remember much about Rachelle Yang now.All I know was the information given to me by Sister Courtney.I don't know but I still can't forget until now even my parents told me to forget about her already."he said.I was shocked.It was all a misunderstanding."So that's why you couldn't find her anymore 'cause all you have is the information.Do you have a picture of her though?"I asked.I thought maybe this was another story or I just have someone who had the same name as me."Yes I do."he said as he showed me a picture of a young girl in his wallet.It's me.I'm her."I need to pee.I lied.I wanted to kiss him.He unlocked me and as soon as I got out,I kissed him on the lips.My true love.He is my true love.I never admitted to myself but I have always loved him.I never thought of that.It gleamed very brightly as if the time stopped.A woman appeared.She was Yuuki.I know now,because I remember.I remember that I'm Winnie.Daniel,he is Vladimir and Jiro as the same person."Ahh..you both have awaken.Daniel's memories will now return.Have fun!"Yuuki said as she disappeared."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vladimir has been awaken into Daniel's body and Daniel remembers now that he is Jiro Wang while Rachelle remembers that she is Winnie.But whom will Rachelle or Winnie or whatever her name is.Who will she love?Vladimir or Jiro.From now on,we'll call Rachelle,Chelle while Vladimir,we'll call him Vlad and Daniel,we'll call him Dan.Just to be shorter and not much complicated.Now that they have been awakened,it's more like a love triangle now.-mbwzy-