Rebirth+ Chapters

Rebirth+

The next day,Sister Courtney talked to Daniel."Someone wants to adopt you.She is an old lady who wants a son.An old woman came in,about forty to fifty years old.She was wearing a red dress with high heels on.Her eyebrows are thick that she almost looks like a witch.She looks like a horrifying person like the ones on halloween movies."Is she my new foster mom?"Daniel said."Yes,she have proven she is able to support you"Sister Courtney said."ButI don't want to be adopted."Daniel shouted.Erm!How rude."the woman said."Now,now Daniel,let's be polite to Ms.Jones.She'll pick you up tomorrow so you better ready your things."Sister Courtney said."Can Rachelle come with me?"Daniel asked."Sorry Daniel but Ms.Jones is only allowed to support one child.It doesn't fit with her salary."Sister Courtney said."Sister,please excuse me."Daniel said as he walked away.He went directly to Rachelle."It has happened.The problem that were worried before.I'm getting adopted."Daniel said."What?Did you ask your foster parents if I can come with you?"Rachelle asked."Yeah I've asked them.They said you can't"Daniel said with a frowning face."Oh no!We'd be separated then."Rachelle said in a low voice.Daniel whispered,"We have to escape in here and tonight.I don't want us to be separated."Daniel and Rachelle came up with a plan.That night,while all the kids were sleeping,Rachelle and Daniel are sneaking in.They brought their clothes and blankets.Sister Courtney suddenly checked the children if they were on their rooms.Luckily,Rachelle and Daniel shaped a statue of them on their beds to pretend that they were sleeping although their going to escape so that nobody would notice.They reached the gate but the guards were still awake.They waited for half an hour for them to fell asleep.They sneakily grab the gate keys and opened the gate slowly.They were able to escape the Children Homes.They walked and walked until they reached the city.Rachelle and Daniel fell asleep on the streets.When they woke up,they were starving to death.They decided to ask money from strangers and two police officers found them and ran after them.Daniel and Rachelle lost track on each other and got lost but still they kept running.Rachelle was looking for Daniel while Daniel crossed the street to look for Rachelle but unfotunately,he got hit by a car.Some people brought him into the hospital while Rachelle was still looking for him.She waited the whole day but still there was no sign of Daniel.She started to ask people if they have seen him but nobody cares wherever he is and most of them don't know Daniel at all.Rachelle was starving and she doesn't have any money even though she asks money from people,it's not enough to feed herself three times a day.She ran into a bunch of kids about the age of Daniel.There were seven kids,three girls and four boys."Hey ya starvin?"one kid asked.Rachelle nodded."Come and join us!We'll give ya food!"the girl said.Rachelle agreed because she doesn't have any choice.Rachelle came into a small alley and then she saw a small house.As she entered the small house,there were lots of foods to eat.She became friends with the gang.It was called "Troops."She ate lots of foods.The gang asked her if she wanted to find a job.Rachelle agreed.She was shocked to see that they were thieves.Rachelle back off but the kids spammed her and said,"If you don't do this,we'll tell the police you did all this."Rachelle asked,"Why would they believe you?"The kids replied and said,"because Tina,their leader,his dad it the chief of the police department.That's why nobody arrests us besides we'll provide you with home,clothing and foods so just join our group and you'll have fun."the kids laughed.Rachelle kinda fell awkward at first but then she tries to get to use to it"Daniel,you left me without even a word.You fooled me!Heh!From now on,I'll forget you."Rachelle thought.Meanwhile,Daniel woke up at a hospital although he had an amnesia and couldn't remember anything."Rachelle."the first word he said as he woke up."Who is she?It seems like I know her but who is her in my life?Ahh!I can't remember anything except her name."he said."My son!I'm so sorry."a man said."We've been longing to see you.We're so sorry."a woman said."Who are you?"Daniel asked."We're your parents.I'm Nicole Waro and he's Ricky Waro."Nicole said."Who am I?"Daniel asked."Your Daniel Waro.You have proven it with that picture of yours."Nicole said."Ohh.Do you know who is Rachelle to me?"Daniel smiled."We don't know her dear.You had an amnesia."Nicole said."I wonder it makes me go crazy about Rachelle.Why can't I remember her?It's because of this stupid amnesia."Daniel thought.The nurses have injected him to put him to sleep.He had a dream that a girl suddenly appears,she was crying."Who are you?Why does my heart keep pounding.Why are you crying?"My best friend left me."the girl said.Daniel comforted her not knowing that girl was Rachelle.Another girl appeared.It was Yuuki."Ten more years.Ten more years."she kept repeating that line."Daniel,Kiss Lips.Kiss Lips.Find Rachelle.In your heart,you love her so."Yuuki said."Kiss lips?Rachelle who?There so much Rachelle in this world."Daniel said."She's just there.Open your eyes.She's just there."Yuuki said.Then,Daniel woke up.His parents explained to him what has happened between them twelve years ago.They almost had a divorce but then they were able to settle again.They were sorry for giving him to another family.Sister Courtney gave Daniel information about Rachelle since he can't remember him.The Waro's family are actually very rich.Daniel was the only son.Daniel told his parents to find Rachelle all over Taiwan but she was nowhere to be seen.Daniel was so sad and so his parents decided to settle in Europe so Daniel would forget about Rachelle because it is bad for his health if became depressed.They moved to Italy and Daniel studied there while Rachelle continued her studies at a public school in Taiwan.She get her money from stealing because if she doesn't steal,she wouldn't eat three times a day.As months passed,Rachelle is the best thief ever in Taiwan.Although the cops don't go after her because Tina's dad was the chief of the task force.As each day passed,she hates Daniel more and more while Daniel,as each day pass,he keeps forgetting Rachelle.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading~Please share your thoughts about my story ;] Next Time:10 Years