Rebirth+ Chapter 1:Locket written by mbwzy

Rebirth+

 ~Jiro Wang Dong Cheng as Vladimir/Danielle
~Rainie Yang Cheng Lin as Weslee/Rachelle

If you haven't read the season 1,go to this site:http://winglin.net/fanfic/mbwzy because you won't be able to understand this because this is the season 2.Here's a brief summary:

Winter is 15 yrs.old who is very poor.She has 12 siblings and their parents already left them.Their not dead.They just don't want responsibility.Winter has to work as the oldest among the twelve.She was hit by a truck and died.She was reincarnated and reborn as Winifred Gao or Winnie and later on she changed her name to Weslee.Her parents brought her at an orphanage.After two weeks,the Gao's adopted her.They have a two-year-old son named Vincent and later on Vincent changed his name to Vladimir because Weslee and Vladimir auditioned at a talent show in USA and their grandfather don't want them to go because they are from a royal blood family and their grandfather thinks that it will ruin their reputation.When they we're nine years old,they we're on a cruise when they moved to Canada when suddenly,a storm came and it killed thousands of people including their parents.They we're the only survivors in that tragedy and later on in the story they fell in love with each other but then their grandpa gets in the way because the public don't know that Weslee is an adopted child but no matter what trials they face,they still loved each other.They married and had a son named Wyllcent Vanfred Gao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weslee and Vladimir we're walking through a tunnel.

"What is these feeling?It's a weird feeling.Vladimir do you know where are we?"Weslee said as she holds Vladimir's hands.

"I don't know where are we but it seems like we're walking through a tunnel but I don't remember anything of how we got in here.It's peaceful though."Vladimir said.

Weslee looked up what she was wearing and then she looked at what Vladimir was wearing.She wondered and thought,"Why are we wearing same clothes?I don't remember that I wore this but I don't remeber neither what I was wearing before.This sure is confusing."Weslee thought.

"I-I don't know how long this tunnel is but the exit is probably the way back."Vladimir said.

"No!Don't come back!You don't know what's back there."Weslee said.

Vladimir disappeared in the tunnel.Suddenly,another person appeared in the tunnel,it was Jiro.

"Hey Weslee!What are you doing here?"Jiro asked.

"I'm not sure why I'm here but let me ask the same question to you,Why are you here as well?"Weslee asked.

"I guess same as your answer."Jiro said.

A few minutes later,they reached the end of the tunnel.Yuuki appeared.She was holding the heart necklace.

"Vladimir had to came back then the destiny shall continue."Yuuki said.

"Yuuki!I'm so happy we meet again.Can you please tell us where are we?"Weslee said.

"Your experiencing NDE."Yuuki said.

"What's that?"Weslee asked.

"It's Near Death Experience."Jiro said.

"He is right.You three suffered from a car accident that's why the two of you are in critical condition right now and currently,your bodies are in the hospital."Yuuki said.

"What about my husband Vladimir?Is he alright?"Weslee asked.

"Yes he is fine now since he went back the tunnel.He has to take care of your child,Wyllcent."Yuuki said.

"Does that mean we can also go back if we runaway back?"Jiro asked.

"You can't because destiny would be ruined."Yuuki said.

"What does that have to do with destiny stuff?"Jiro asked.

"Besides,my family needs me.I still want to live."Weslee said.

"Wait a sec!How come you two know each other?"Jiro said.

"I told everyone that I'm seeing Yuuki.She can change the time and stuff like that but only Vladimir believes me."Weslee said.

"Ohh.Yuuki does this mean we're both gonna die?"Jiro asked.

"No.Weslee,don't you have a strange feeling when you entered here?"Yuuki asked.

"Now that you've mentioned it,yes!I had that feeling,a feeling like I've been here before."

"Because you've been here.Winter->Weslee.It's the same you though you have forgotten your memories.Your destiny,is every life,your true love is always a different person."Yuuki said.

"I'm glad we're not gonna die but why did you call it true love if it's always a different person?"Jiro asked.

"Because true love doesn't matter if it's the same person or not,it matters on what your heart feels about that person."Yuuki said.

"So What's gonna happen now to us?"Weslee asked.

"Remember Weslee,you said to Jiro that maybe next lifetime you'll love him,well here's your chance.Get the promise real and I hope you'll love him."Yuuki said.

"I can't do that.Vladimir's going to hate me besides you can't teach my heart."Weslee said.

"But it's your life's destiny.No matter what you do,you can't break destiny."Yuuki said.

"Break this heart locket into two and then you two shall be reborn into another life,your memories erased.Your lives changed,your names changed and almost everything changed excepts your heart's feelings.Weslee,soon you'll realize that Jiro is your true love."Yuuki said.

"Sorry Yuuki,right?I can't.Weslee's my friend and we can't possibly love each other just because you said so.Whatever her decision is,I'll respect it."Jiro said.

"My answer is no."Weslee said.

"Very well you two.Then I shall do it.Fine you can't do it because your friends,then live your life from friends to enemies.I'll see then if you turn to lovers."Yuuki said as she breakapart the heart's locket and sealed each half into Weslee and Jiro's chest.There was some mistake in the sealing process,Jiro isn't the owner of the half heart.The heart's force called Vladimir's body who just came back in the real world.Vladimir's heart and Jiro's heart became one.Vladimir is gone because of the wrong process in sealing the hearts but his heart is still alive in Jiro's heart which means Jiro could have his personalities sometimes or the way he talks but the risky part is when Jiro kissed Weslee in the lips,there's a possibility that Vladimir will awaken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED...

What can you say about my story?Tell me suggestions like how to improve my story or am I missing something in my story,feel free and tell how you feel about this story.Please comment!Email us @ [email protected] and visit our site http://feilunhai.co.nr FOR MORE OF MY STORIES VISIT:http://mbwzystories.blogspot.com