Eye-smile unnie

I fall in love with a single father

 

Continued from chapter 1........

 

It is ok, Miss. This is our welcome meal to you on your first visit. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

Yeah...... And we hope to see you gals come again. said Yoong smiling.

All right, we won't insist then. Thank you...... said Krystal smiling.

Thank you so much. My name is Tiffany and she is Krystal. said Tiffany eye-smiled and introduced.

Nice to meet you ladies. You may call me Aunt Hyoyeon. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiling brightly.

You gals can called me Yoongie and pls come often, if you like our food. said Yoong smiling.

Sure we do. Thank you. said Krystal smiling.

Annyeonghaisayo........ called little Seohyun pulled Tiffany's pant.

Annyeonghaisayo........ What is your name, cutie girl? asked Tiffany eye-smiling at Seohyun.

My name is Kim Seohyun, I am 3 years old. said little Seohyun smiling and shown her 3 little fingers.

CUTE........ said both Tiffany and Krystal together.

She is my niece. Seobaby, do you want ice-cream? asked Yoong smiled and carry her up.

Daddy said I can't take ice-cream without his consent. said little Seohyun pouted.

Jinja? I will ask your Daddy for permission then. said Yoong smiling.

By the way ladies, how do you find our "pink cream of mushroom soup" ? asked Yoong smiling.

It was delicious...... The best mushroom soup I ever had. said Tiffany happily with her thumbs up.

We thought the Kim's gourmet was good in L.A, but here is even better. said Krystal smiled.

Really? We are better? L.A branch need to improve without Taeng hyung there. said Yoong smirked.

Tiffany and Krystal gave Yoong a curious look.

Oh, that is our family business in the States. said Aunt Hyoyeon smiled.

I see.......... Well, we will take our leave now. Good-bye, Aunt Hyoyeon, Yoongie, Seobaby...... said Tiffany eye-smile.

Thank you for the meal. See you around. Good-bye...... said Krystal smiled.

 

Next day is a public holiday in Korea. (I say so....)

Taeng is not working on this day, he brought Seohyun go for an outing.

Late evening, Tiffany brought her puppy to Love Puppies Cafe for some snack.

She wanted to order her favourite mushroom soup again but Yoong told her it is not available as chef is not around.

Just when she felt disappointed, a little girl shown her a dorky smile.......

Eye-smile unnie................... said little Seohyun smiled and run to her.

Taeng brought Seohyun to the cafe as he forgotten to arrange something in the kitchen.

Hi, Seobaby! It's great to see you again. How are you? asked Tiffany eye-smile.

I am fine...... Eye-smile unnie, is that your puppy? asked little Seohyun innocently.

Yes, it is my puppy. His name is Prince! said Tiffany carry Prince next to little Seohyun.

Prince is so cute....... said Little Seohyun smiled and touched his flur and then she noticed Tiffany is in a daze.

Eye-smile unnie........ why you looked sad, are you hungry? asked little Seohyun shaked her hand.

Thanks, Seobaby..... i'm fine. Just that my favourite mushroom soup is not available today. said Tiffany pouting.

Hmm....... Wait here, eye-smile unnie! said little Seohyun and walked away.

Where are you going, Seobaby? asked Tiffany worried.

Don't worry about her, she knows every area in this cafe. said Aunt Hyoyeon sit down and chat with Tiffany.

Tiffany felt comfortable to chat with Aunt Hyoyeon as she is very easy-going and friendly.

Although they just get to know today but they chatted about everything.

30 minutes gone, Yoong bring out something from the kitchen to Tiffany and little Seohyun followed him.

Heh? I didn't order......... said Tiffany surprised.

Shhhhhhh........... Eye-smile unnie, this is your favourite soup. said little Seohyun whisper to her.

Omo....... said Tiffany smiled and covered by surprised.

Seobaby, you convinced your daddy to cook this special one? asked Aunt Hyoyeon happily.

Mmmm....... only this little cutie able to convince Taeng hyung. said Yoong smiling.

Aunt Hyoyeon, you mean...... the chef of this cafe is Seobaby's daddy? asked Tiffany widen her eyes.

Yoong, Seobaby and Aunt Hyoyeon smiled and nodded their head.

I see, i would like to thank him for making such a tasty and delicious soup. said Tiffany eye-smile.

I'm afraid........ said Aunt Hyoyeon and Yoong cutted her words.

Taeng hyung will be glad to meet you. said Yoong laughed.

Jinja?? He said that? asked Aunt Hyoyeon taken by surprise.

Yeah, just when i was getting the soup. He was asking me, who is this eye-smile unnie? He told me, Seobaby has been talking about eye-smile unnie thru out their outing. And Seobaby has been whining to him just to made this soup for Tiffany noona. said Yoong smiled.

You missed me that much, Seobaby? asked Tiffany eye-smile.

Yes, eye-smile unnie. Because you are a doctor who take care of small animal. said little Seohyun smiling innocently.

H-How do you know? asked Tiffany surprised as Seohyun is too young to understand her job.

I asked daddy and he explained to me, you are working as a vet. said little Seohyun smiled.

I see. Thank you, Seobaby for the soup. said Tiffany and hugged little Seohyun into her embrace.

Aunt Hyoyeon felt glad that Tiffany and Seobaby shared the bonding with each other.

 

Hyunnie....... We can go back now. said Taeng smiled while walked out from the kitchen.

Daddy........ come here and meet my eye-smile unnie! said little Seohyun happily.

 

 

To be continue........

 

Hehehehe....... i'm sorry but to "hang it" there. Because i wanted a beautiful meet up for Taeny!

So....... i need to think think think....... Perhaps you guys wanna share with me your ideas for the next chapter? Their reaction/impression of each other?XD

Make some noise and comment now................... kekeke!

PS: Meanwhile, i'm still cracking my brain cell for the next chapter of "my dream girl is my wife to be" 

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 04.07.13