Neighbor benefit

I fall in love with a single father

 

It is the begining of the week....... Monday.

8am, Puppies Love Cafe's kitchen...... Taeng is preparing the ingredient for the business of the day.

Once he is done with all the preparation, he is thinking of what to cook for soup of the day?

Hmmm....... Ok, soup of the day will be "Pink cream of mushroom" said Taeng while preparing his best side dish.

 

11.30am........ Puppies Love Cafe is opened for business.

This cafe not only meant for doggy but human's food too and it aroused crowd for their famous western food.

Im Yoong (Taeng's cousin - Son of Aunt Hyoyeon) are busy taking orders from the customer for lunch crowd.

 

Neighbour from next door, We Care Veterinary........ Tiffany Hwang, the vet and Krystal Jung, her assistant came for lunch too.

Omo...... it is not even 12pm and it is crowded! said Krystal pouted.

Well, let's just queue up and wait to be seat. said Tiffany smiled.

Hi Miss, table for two? asked Yoong smiled at Krystal.

Yes, pls. said Krystal smiled back at him.

Ok, pls have a look at our menu and let me know what are your orders? said Yoong smiled and pass the menu to Krystal.

Tiffany unnie, what would you like to have? asked Krystal and show the menu to Tiffany.

I want this........ "Pink cream of mushroom soup" the chef special! said Tiffany smiled as she is curious with the soup name.

Just the soup? asked Krystal.

Yeah, i'm not that hungry actually. Thanks, Krys! said Tiffany smiling.

Krystal made their orders to Yoong.

I will repeat your orders, mdm. one cod fish, two pink cream of mushroom soup. said Yoong smiled.

Correct. Thank you! said Krystal smiled.

I will bring you to your seat, pls come with me. said Yoong smiling.

Heh? That's fast? said Tiffany surprised.

Well, you gals are our neighbor next door. You have the neighbor benefit! said Yoong whispered.

Yeah..... We shifted in last week. said Krystal smiled.

Thank you so much! said Tiffany smiling.

You are welcome! My name is Im Yoong.... Pls feel free to come here for lunch or dinner. said a Yoong smiling.

Definitely...... this cafe is quite famous in town. said Krystal smiled.

 

Within minutes, their food was being served. 

Yummy! This mushroom soup is so different from others! said Tiffany praised.

Yup, this soup is just too tasty! said Krystal praised and agreed.

Here's your cod fish, mdm. said Yoong smiled.

Thank you! May I know, where did your chef come from? asked Krystal smiling.

Oh.... This is our family business. The chef is my cousin. said Yoong smiled.

I believed there's a lot of customer praising him? asked Tiffany smiled.

Yes, you are right! Some of them even ask to see him, but........ said Yoong stopped.

Tiffany and Krystal gave him a "what's wrong" look.

He is quite a anti-social guy........ actually none of the customer has see him in person. said Yoong smiled weakly.

I see.......... Your chef do have some character heh! said Tiffany smiling.

One hour gone, Tiffany and Krystal finished their food and walked to the counter for payment.

Hi ladies, the bill will be under "neighbor benefit" ...... It's on the house! said Aunt Hyoyeon smiling.

No no no...... We will pay for the food. said Krystal surprised.

She is right. We already had the priority for seating, we can't eat for free. said Tiffany insisted to pay.

 

To be continue.......

 

 

Annyeong.......... how was the first chapter? BORRRRRRRING.......... right? The best has yet to come..... hehehe!

Well, today then i realised i have unread INBOX messages and friends request, but i managed to read thru all and accepted all. XD

One of the message was asking me, why all my stories are genderbender? Do you don't like or....... you want me to stop writing? :(

Well, I just like to write about SNSD genderbender series, especially TAENY...... I.DON'T.CARE! Cause i am a Taeny shipper! XD

Pls give me your comment for this first chapter (i know is boring) and upcoming chapter you are looking forward to........ Kamsahamida!

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 03.07.13