TWO: The Casanova and Juliet

[ONE-SHOT] Romantic Street

JAEJOONG

 

"Hey, gorgeous." A seductive voice said then he feels a hand touching his arm.

He is currently at one of the city's hottest club. He wanted to get laid. Get off his mine of something. Or someone.

He smiled wickedly to her. "Hey, y. What can I DO for you?" 

"You can DO me a lot of good, baby." She seductively look at him. Lust is over her face. She even bite her tongue to provoke him.

"Well, THAT I can do." He mischievously whisper to her ear. Then he look at her from head to toe. 

"Hmm.. Not bad.." He said to himself.

When he was about to lead the girl out of the club, he bumps to someone. And when he was about to be irritated but he stopped himself. Because in front of him is the main reason he badly needed to get laid.

She look at him with an adorable scowled. Yeah, he's getting out of his mind! 

"It's YOU again!" She then said. And when she look at the girl in his arm. He don't know or it's only his imagination but he thinks he saw disappointment in her eyes but again she is looking at him like he committed a crime. And why is it he feels like he did! Damn, this girl!

"Yeah,it's me again. We met again." He said while smiling at her. The kind of smile that most of the girls love. 

Before she is able to speak, the girl who's in my arms speak. "Babe, let's go."  She said seductively to him.

He saw one of her friends whisper something to her and she then nodded. She look at him like he's a disgusting thing then walk away.

"Hey." 

He tore away his eyes from her then look at the woman with him. He don't know but he wanted to walk away as well. He took a deep breath. 

"Sorry." 

Then he walk out on her. He maybe rude on doing that but he don't know what to think anymore. This is the first time a woman, ONE woman that is on his mind since he saw her. 

He decided to go to the bar to get some drinks. Maybe he doesn't need to get laid. Only get drunk. Once he got his drink, he scanned the whole room. Everyone is enjoying and here he is sulking. Then he saw her. Dancing with her friends. 

He swallowed everything in his glass. Damn! What's happening to me? This is not anymore funny. His eyes is glued to her. Just looking at her dancing. All the curves swaying. He sat there uncomfortably. 

"Dude!" A familiar voice distracts him. 

"Hey, man!" He said when he saw TaeYang, who is one of his colleague in the business world. They had worked from previous projects before.

"What are you doing alone here? Don't you have a date?" 

"Well, you know me.. I don't need a date. Girls will just approach me." He said with a wicked smile.

"I know." TaeYang said with a laugh.

"So, what are you doing here? Does your wife knows you're here?" 

"Actually, she's with me." TaeYang said then ordered something to the barman. "She's with her friends right now."

"Wow. It's amazing that you're here with your wife!" He then laugh. "How's married life? Getting bored?"

TaeYang only smiled at him. "Married life is awesome, dude. And not getting bored." 

"Damn! You got it bad, man."

"Well, your time will come." 

"No way! I love life and I don't have any plans to commit suicide." He then laugh.

TaeYang only shrugged then smiled at him.

 

TIFFANY

 

That player. From head to toe. She even have been attracted to him when she first met him. A little, she said to herself. And he even said that it's suicide to get married. Bastard. She's even thinking about him. A lot. She can't really help it. At first, he looks like a real Prince but now she knows he is a frog. No more thinking about him. No! No! No! Erase! Erase! Erase!

 

"Hey!" Sunny said to her breaking her from her own world.

"H-Huh?" 

"Are you alright, girl?" TaeYeon asked.

"Yeah, you're on your own world again." Jessica added.

"Yeah. I'm good." She said to her friends. To assure them, she smiled.

"So, when's the wedding?" YuRi asked Jessica.

Today, at the club,they're celebrating Jessica's engagement to TOP. They're all so happy for their friend. She's been through a lot and deserves a happy ending with her first love. 

"Well, we didn't decide it yet. We will take it one step at a time." Jessica said. Happiness is showing in her face.

She can't really help but get envious. The look at her friends. Those so in love looks that's radiating on their faces, she can't really help but wish that she will also fine her own Prince. 

Then she got this feeling that someone is looking at her. When she scanned her surroundings, her eyes locked to a familiar eyes. So familiar.

 

Then her heart says while looking at him.

 

"Can you be my own Prince?"