ONE: Boy Meets Girl

[ONE-SHOT] Romantic Street

TIFFANY

 

Humming to the tune on her playlists while driving her car. She's on the way to the Pink House since Jessie called them to get together. Based on the happiness from one of her best friends voice, she already have an idea on what Jessie will be announcing to them.

She's really happy for her best friends who already found their own Prince at the same time wondering if when will her turn comes. She's been dreaming of her own Prince since childhood. She was born a hopeless romantic. 

She took a deep breath and smiled. She got a feeling that she's going to meet her own Prince one of  this....

 

BANG!

 

"Ugh!" She stopped automatically her car.  Oh.My.God. I think I heard something, she thought to herself.

Knock! Knock! Coming from outside of her car window. Someone is standing there. 

She slowly rolled down her car window then..

 

"What the hell are you doing?!" A y angry voice coming from the most handsome, no, the word should be "beautiful " face she have seen.

She didn't know what to say. Can't help but stare at the guy in front of her.

"God! Are you deaf? Mute?" He again said. Irritation is obvious from his voice. 

"Huh? I-I'm s-sorry." Embarrassed, she tried to composed herself.

"Stop drooling at me, will you?" He said full with arrogance and then he smirked at her.

She blinked at what he said. Arrogant bastard! 

"What do you want?" She said with irritation.

"Now, you're talking. Do you know what you did to my car?!"

"No?" 

He looked so pissed off with what she said. She thought he'll going to wring her neck. "I can't believe you said that! You wreck MY car!"

She also didn't believe to what he said so she get out of her car and went to the car that is in front of hers. Then she looked at him with her  eyebrows raised.

"Why are your pants twisted? What wreck are you talking about? It's ONLY a scratch." She said matter-of-factly.

That made him look more pissed off. She felt weird. She's enjoying how this beautiful creature is so frustrated at her. 

"You're enjoying pissing me off, are you?"

"Why should I?" She said trying not to be too obvious. 

"Yes, you are. I can see it in your eyes, gorgeous." He said. Gone is the pissed off expression and it was replaced with a mischievous smile. 

She tried not to be affected. Physically and him trying to "flirt" at her, she knows that he's a player.

"Is there anything else I can assist you?" She asked politely. "I needed to go somewhere."

He looked at her. No. Stare at her. Then took a deep breath. 

"Here." He handed  her a small card. "It's my business card. Call me to settle this."

"What? What needs to settle? It's only a scratch. I can pay you for the damage right now, if you really insist." Then she went back to her car to get her purse but he stopped her before she's going to get her purse.

"I don't need your money." He said with a serious tone. 

That's weird. From being mischievous, now he's serious towards me.

"I'll be waiting. If you're not going to call me, I'll find you." He said then he went back to his car without even a backward glance.

She read the card he given to her.

 

Kim JaeJoong. CEO of  Kim Constructions International. 

 

"I'll be waiting... I'll find you." He said with a promised from his voice.

 

Her heart suddenly starts beating so fast and felt herself blush. 

 

"Oh.My.God."

 

JAEJOONG

 

Damn! He cursed to himself. Why did he do that? Fool! He said to himself.

It's all because of that gorgeous girl. He met a lot of women, more gorgeous from her but there's something about her that made him do that. Gave her his business card. Not only a business card. But his business card that has only his personal number that rare people knows. Only family members and closed friends.

She's right. The "wreck" is only a small scratch. But he don't know what made him exagerate it, just to have a reason to see her again. Maybe know her better.

Dude! You're treading on a dangerous ground. Something said from that back of his mind. 

That made him stop himself. He took a deep breath. He knows deep inside that he's not a commitment type of guy. He loves to play around especially with women who are willing to play with him. 

The ringing tone from his phone breaks his train of thought.

"Kim." He then answered.

"Sir, your father is waiting in the office for you." Rob, his assistant advised him.

"Thanks, Rob." He said then hung up.

Right. He's not into commitment, love and bull. 

And the world is his playground.