FINALE: Love for Juliet From The Casanova

[ONE-SHOT] Romantic Street

TIFFANY
 


"Can I have this dance?" A husky voice from behind her asked.

Their conversation suddenly stops. Her friends give her a knowing look.

"Tiffany?" 

 

Damn! Her heart suddenly beats faster than normal. "Be still heart" She thought to herself. She turned to him. And their eyes locked. Without words he extended his hands to her and she took it. Hand in hand they walk towards the dance floor, without breaking their eye contact.

It may be weird but even though the song that's playing is an upbeat "DJ Got Us Falling In Love"  by Usher, but they're just slow dancing. Without care. His hands on her back and hers on his shoulders. 

Jaejoong leaned closer to her. She can even hear his breath in her ear. She don't know how long they're slow dancing there but for her, it doesn't matter. But she suddenly remembers something.

 

"What happen to your date?" She asked.

"I don't have one."

"But.."

"She's not my date. I just happen to bump with her here."

"Oh."  She don't know what to say. She even saw the woman flirting with him. 

"Don't worry about her. She's just someone I know." He added."Tiffany.. Would.. Would you go out with me?"

That made her stop. She look at his eyes. Trying to read something from there. 

Did she dare to hope?

 

JAEJOONG

 

It may seem funny but he don't know what to feel at that moment when he said the words. People may know his reputation as a player but asking a girl personally, especially a girl that he knows deep inside matter to him freaks him out. 

 

Tiffany only looks at him. With wonder? Fear? Hope? He can see all the mixed emotions on her face. Then she suddenly comes to a decision. 

 

"Yes." She answered breathlessly and showing her eye-smile.

That made him feel so relieved. He can't help but thank the high heavens and hug her so tight. 

He felt that everything in his life just comes into place.

 

"Thank you." He said to her then without words kissed her.

And she kissed him back.