EPILOGUE

[ONE-SHOT] Romantic Street

After more than 11 Months....

 

TIFFANY 

 

"Earth to Tiffany." Someone said breaking the "spell". 

"Huh?"

Her friends just laugh at her clueless expression.  She's with her friends at her own restaurant hanging out while waiting for their boyfriends/husbands. She smiled just thinking about him. It's been a blissful almost a year in the relationship. Jaejoong is her own Prince Charming personified. 

"There she goes again." Sunny said with a snort.

"Let her be, Kyu." TaeYeon said to Sunny using her nickname. "She's in love." And smiled at her.

"I know." Sunny answered while rolling her eyes.

They continued their chat and then she just remembered something. Today is her's and Jaejoong's 1st year anniversary. She don't know if he remembered this fateful day in their relationship. They've been busy in the past few days that they didn't even have time to date anymore. She don't want to think negatively but she can't help it. She's really irrevocably in love with him.

"Are you alright, girl?" YuRi asked.

She took a deep breath and then answered. "Yeah.."

"You don't look okay." Jessica said while observing her. "What's bothering you?"

"I don't know what to think anymore." And then she explained what she's feeling and thinking.

"Don't say that." Sunny said. "It's obvious that he's so in love with you that it's sickening sometimes." 

Everyone laugh at Sunny's last statement.

"But.."

"No more buts, okay?" TaeYeon interrupted her. "Sunny is right. The guy IS in love with you."

 

Then her phone beeps for new message.

HoneyJae: Hon, I'll pick you up at  7pm. Love you! ;-)

 

 

JAEJOONG

 

Damn, his palm is sweating with all the nervousness. He can do it! This is what he wants and he wishes that it's also Tiffany wants. 

 

He picked her up as promised. He may look calm and casual in the outside but deep inside he is slowly freaking out. 

 

"Are you okay, hon?" Tiffany asked him curiously.

He tried to smile. "Yeah, I'm good. So, how's the restaurant?" He asked trying to be calm. 

Tiffany looked at him. Like trying to read him. "Are you honestly asking me about the restaurant?" She asked quietly.

"O-Of course, I am. I'm always interested." He smiled at her.

God, she's killing me with what she's making me feel. A year in the relationship with her, at first he thought that he'll go back to being a player after few months but it's the opposite. He fell in love with her. Everyday. 

"Everything is good at the restaurant." She smiled at him. Showing her killer eye-smile.

"Did I tell you how you look beautiful tonight?" Then wink at her.

"Not yet. You only told me that I look edible." She said with a laugh.

"That you are, hon." He smiled at her mischievously. 

She laugh at what he said. "You're such a flirt."

"Only for you, hon." And she just smiled at what he said.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Somewhere." He simply answered with a wink.

He stop the car at the side of the road. And faced her.

"Do you trust me?" 

"Yes."

Then he blind-folded her. And kissed her without saying a word then started again the car.

He parked the car in the parking lot. Went out of the car and went to the Tiffany's side to open the car and help her out. He then lead her to the "spot".

"Where are we, Jae?" She asked nervously.

"Trust me, hon." And he kissed. "Wait a minute then remove your blind-fold, okay?"

She nodded as a response. 

Then he walk away from her.

 

TIFFANY

 

After a full minute...

 

She removed the blind-fold as what Jae said. And she was shocked and speechless on what was in front of her.  Her heart beats louder. She feels like she's out of breath. Looking at her surroundings. Lights blinking. There's even a big fountain in front of her with 2 dolphins kissing and forming a big heart. 

Then a song suddenly playing..

 

[ "Something Flutters" by Ra.D ]

 

She walked slowly to where the song comes from. On each time she took a step, her heart skips a beat. The lights around her are like "dancing" with the song. And after a few steps, she found a pink rose with a pink ribbon. There's also a sign, "PICK ME!" .  She picked the rose. Another few steps, there's another pink rose with a ribbon and same sign. She did the same thing.

After she picked up the second pink rose, Jae is already in front her with another pink rose in hand.

"W-What.." She didn't continue because Jae handed her the third pink rose.

"Can you please read the message?" He asked. She can even see how nervous he is.

When she looked at the three pink roses her heart suddenly went overdrive. It can't be, she told herself.

She again looked at Jae then at the three roses. With her nervous hands, she slowly open the small paper on the first rose.

 

"Will you"

 

Then the second one. 

 

"Spend your"

 

And the third one.

 

"Ever after with ME?"

 

After reading the messages, she look at him. He's obviously nervous and afraid but beyond that she can see the love that he has for her.

 

"I.." She tried to speak but no words can even describe what she's feeling right now.

 

"I know it's only been a year. But for me, a year is enough to know that a life without you will be an empty life for me. You made a man from an empty shell. And I love you for that." He then took a deep breath.

 

"Will you honor me a chance to spend your ever after with me and marry me?" He asked while looking straight at her eyes.

 

A few moments passed...

 

"Yes!" Then she flung herself to him. Hugging him so tight. Happy tears falls down from her eyes.

"Thanks. I love you." He said then kissed her passionately.

And without any words, she kissed him back with all the love she have for him.

 

Finally, her own "ever after"...