Is Cheating and Lying Different?

Get It Right

“Hey Min, are you okay?” It was Kyuhyun who held his boyfriend’s hand while he is still breathing in and out.

“No, last time we perform I fainted due to not eating anything what if I did it agin?”

“But this time you ate something before the how.”

“I am just nervous.”

“Hey look at me.” Kyuhyun cupped his boyfriend’s face. “You’re amazing lways remember that. and I love you.” He said as he pecked his lips. Sungmincaressed his boyfriend face and went on the other side of the stage.

Taemin on the other hand still tried to talk to his boyfriend Minho.

“Still angry?”

“I’m sorry.” Minho said as he hugged him.

“How about we have a make up kiss?” Taemin suggested, Minho cupped the younger’s face and kissed him on the lips.

Henry was looking at the audience as he walked back to prepare he saw Zhoumi and approached him.

“Henry I…”

“Mimi, I am so sorry but i swear we are not doing anything and Taemin just borrowed my lip balm that’s all.”

“I know I am sorry to.”

“By the way I have done something wrong, remember the magic socks you gave I lost that’s why I keep avoiding you as well.”

“huh?”

“I know it would make me feel amazing but it comes from you I feel guilty.”

“Henry I just find it in the laundry, because you we’re fidgeting I kind of make uop that it has magic.”

“And you let me wear it?” Henry raised hi eyebrow.”

“Well… what important is you are the magic and you’re amazing.”

“Remember Mimi, this performance it will be not for the audience but for you.” Henry smiled and they kissed romantically.

Well Eunhyuk and Donghae….

Still on cold war even during the performance, you can see the tension especially when they are doing the pair dance.

 

Almost a week still they haven’t talk until one time Jessica approached Eunhyuk.

“If you are bugging me go away.”

“Wait, I know I have been a but I can no longer see those agony in your face.”

“What?”

“look, yeah we did that and to tell I am very bored trust not my ideal, never do it again EVER, but one thing he was thinking of you he was devastated that time because you lied to him back then you said you we’re not dating  but when he learned you are now dating that Junsu guy and worse was a spy of Cassiopea he’s heart crushed.”

“Why are you telling me these things?”

“Well, even I am a I still know how to lose someone you love you know.” Jessica said as she steals a glance to Tiffany and Nichkhun.”

“Just don’t tell anyone I comforted you or else I’ll deny everything.”

Eunhyuk smiled and hugged Jessica but she shrugged it away and walks away from him.

 

Donghae was fixing his locker when he saw Eunhyuk now standing beside him.

“Hi.”

“Hi?”

“Uhm, I uhm.”

“Sorry about lying to you I should have told you the truth.”

“I know…”Eunhyuk replied.

“Hyukkie, Are we a part of something special? I mean you and Me?”

“Yes.” Eunhyuk replied as he tiptoed to kiss his boyfriend. “Hae I know we just make up but I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Just don’t get mad.”

 

Flashback

 

“Oh nice room… very strawberyish?” Siwon commented as he lie on Eunhyuk’s bed.”

As Eunhyuk is still in his bathroom praying that he is doing the right thing to have revenge on Donghae he went out out of the bathroom.

“So what do you plan on doing Eunhyuk?” asked Siwon but, he did not answer him and just pushed Siwon and kissed him, they were like hungry beast kissing each other their tounges fighting for dominance , Eunhyuk aggressively remove Siwon’s shirt same with the taller man, as they lay on bed, they switched position with Eunhyuk on top suddenly Siwon pushed him.

“Sorry.” Siwon said standing up putting his shirt back.

“Is there something wrong, I mean do I have bad breath, or do I smell weird?” Eunhyuk asked him.

“No it’s not that but, this is wrong I have done this to Donghae-hyung once I can no longer do the same mistake again I am so sorry.” Siwon left leaving Eunhyuk alone.

 

“What!” Donghae exclaimed.

“But y-you see n-nothing happens, Siwon came back into his senses so it’s still ok…”

“No it’s not.”

“What?”

“You cheated on me! Like what Yoona had did!”

“But nothing happens. Are you breaking up with me?”

“I don’t know just leave me alone for now.”

“Donghae, I told you the truth I don’t expect that type of attitude.”

“That what hurts me, you did not only lie to me you cheated on me those two are two are very different things.”

Dinghae said, slamming his locker and leaving a crying Eunyuk behind.