Shocking Revelation

Get It Right

“Alright Elf Club I have an announcement.” It was Kangta their club moderator.

“You’re getting married?” Jessica asked while fixing her nails.

“How I wish but nope.” He replied

“This upcoming Teacher’s day Mr. Lee Soo Man asked Elf club to have a special number and guess what we’ll do some changes first who will be given solo lines on the songs.”

“Finally, so what will I sing?” Tiffany butted in.

“I was thinking of showcasing other talents, I was thinking how about Kyuhyun and Sungmin do a dueat, if it’s ok with you Ryowook and Yesung?” Kangta looking at the couple smiling.

“Nope, I know they can do things perfectly.” Ryeowook replied smiling at his teacher.

“So Donghae and I dance with them while they’re singing.” It was Eunhyuk excitedly asking his teacher of course he always crave being a lead dancer along with Donghae.”

“That’s another thing, Henry and Taemin will do the lead.”

“What! It can’t be they’ll ruin the show and…”

“Seriously hyung, as much as I want to control myself everytime to speak I really want punch you.” Henry said to Eunhyuk.

“Aish, you can’t do this, they can’t barely make any choreography I am already a back-up singer here swaying like props and being a lead dancer is the thing that make me shine and now…” Eunhyuk suddenly stared at his boyfriend whispering. “Do something.” Donghae, looks at him wide-eyed not knowing what to do but of course he loves Eunhyuk and tried to reason with them.

“You see, sir this program is like a special occasion and like in soccer removing a star player how can you win

“Easy for you to say when you’re the star player.” Sungmin commented.

“Well seems like Lee Eunhyuk is finally out of spotlight, welcome to the background world.” Jessica said.

“I am not asking for your opinion, Jessica shut it!” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“Whatever.”

“You know what! I have enough eversince we attended Yesung’s father’s wedding you have been nothing but a pain in my .”

“Whatever.”

“You know what you’re no help I don’t even know why you are part of this club.”

“Come on, get real not everything goes according to your plan.”

“You’re just envious because no one ever would get serious with you.”

“Really? Do you really know your boyfriend well?”

“What the…”

“Well it’s better for you monkey to know a little fact.” Jessica suddenly looks at Donghae, the latter shook his head as if he does not want Jessica to say something.

“Well, you’re boyfriend and I have a nice sweet summer together in short your innocent boyfriend slept with me and had lied to you being a .” Jessica smirked leaving Eunhyuk speechless.