Chapter 1

Turning Point

"Hey baby, I've already booked the hotel room. See you there~" Suzy cooed over the line and Amber smirked. She ended the call and received a text instantly, it was the detail of the hotel and Amber put down her work as she didn't have the mood to continue anymore.

"Call off the meeting later. I need to do something important." Amber informed her assistant who obediently carried out the order to cancel the meeting. Amber's word is as big as the universe.

She arrived in front of the hotel and made a face when it was just a normal hotel. It wasn't grand or exquisite or anything. "Pshh.. told her she can use my money.." She uttered as she strolled into the hotel.

"Name please?" the person asked without looking up.

"Amber Liu. Room 1153." She says coolly and the person looked up in shock. The Amber Liu was standing in front of her very own eyes. How was that even possible?

"Y-Your c-card." She stuttered as she handed Amber the room card. Amber smirked and walked away with the chain on the card swinging around her finger.

 

Amber settled down and took off her jacket. She went to work in casual clothes, nobody dares to say anything as she can do whatever she wants in her own company. She took out two wine glasses and a bottle of wine to place them on the small table. "It's so exciting." Amber mumbled and rubbed her palms together as she waited for her girlfriend to come.

The waiting seemed to get longer as she started sipping on the wine. Then her phone went off which startled her. The wine spilled onto her pants and she cursed before she picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Sorry baby, I can't meet you now. Grandpa is in the hospital..." Suzy said over the line. Yes she sounded disappointed and sorry but Amber was not going to forgive her. She was feeling angry that Suzy couldn't make it when she had waited for so long.

"Whatever." She said and ended the call. The phone was tossed onto the bed and Amber grabbed the wine bottle up, gulping the remaining content as she was feeling upset that her girlfriend had 'ditched' her. "Stupid. Am I that easy to ask out? Huh? Bloody hell." She slurred and went to change into the bath robe as her pants is ruined by the wine.

Amber felt her head getting dizzy after awhile as the effect of alcohol kicked in. She collapsed onto the bed and uttered incoherent words before she knocked out.


"Aye, this one." The girl whose hair was messy and in an extremely bad condition muttered to herself after she found her room. She had just arrived in Seoul and she had to stay in the hotel for a few days before she could move into the school hostel. "1158.." She matched the room plate with her card and smiled in satisfaction when she found her room. She put her hand on the handle and found it was already opened. "eh?" Nonetheless, she still stepped into the room. Little did she know that she was in the wrong room. She had mistaken 1153 for 1158 because she is a muddlehead.

The room was dark and she dragged her luggage into the room. Her head started getting lighter as an effect of sitting in the train for too long. "argh... my head..." She grunted and ransacked her luggage to pull out a bag of medicine. Her mother had prepared some medicines for her just in case she caught a flu, cough, headache or whatever. She swallowed the pill and went to change into a more comfortable set of clothes before she collapsed onto the bed as well, without noticing the presence of someone else.

"Hnng..." She groaned as she stretched in the bed. Her head started spinning and she couldn't open her eyes fully. She felt a hand snaking around her waist but she couldn't fight it away. The hand travelled up slowly until it was groping her well-covered . She let out a quiet moan when the person started kissing her on the neck. Because of the pill, she couldn't figure out what's going on and she had no strength to push the person off her when she climbed onto her.

 

Amber smiled when she sensed some movement on the bed, she thought it was Suzy and she crept her hand to find the person beside her. She danced her fingers all the way up until they reached the chest area. She smiled again when she thought Suzy didn't reject her. It encouraged her to do something more so she climbed onto the person beside her. The person smelt different from Suzy but Amber thought it was because of the alcohol. She leaned down to kiss on the lips of the girl and the girl responded back.

The moans in the room got more frequent as the two shared their body warmth with each other and Amber pulled away after they had both reached their . She had this smile plastered on her face when she moved to the empty side of the bed to sleep. Amber hugged the girl closely to herself and the girl snuggled close to Amber, her cheek leaned against Amber's bare chest.


"Suzy..." Amber muttered when she woke up the next morning. Her hand searched around for her girlfriend until she found some warmth from the skin. She pulled the person towards her with her strong arm and sniffed the back of her neck. The person who was sleeping at first got startled when someone pulled her by the waist. Her eyes fluttered open and her body went stiff. She could totally feel someone hugging around her waist and what's more is that she could feel herself as her skin was in direct contact with whoever the person was.

Her eyes slowly brimmed with tears at the thought of losing her ity to a stranger. She had never dated before and she had lost her precious first time to someone whom she didn't know. Her bottom was aching a little as she tried to shift away. Then, she couldn't hold it anymore, she began sobbing and trying to escape from the stranger's arm.

Amber felt weird that her 'girlfriend' was sobbing and the next thing she knew is her 'girlfriend' broke free away from her arm. "Yah what's wrong with you?" She questioned, feeling unhappy that Suzy just rejected her hug.

The crying girl didn't stop crying and Amber gulped when she saw the side of the body. "Hey Suzy..." She called out, gentler this time and she let the back of her hand brushed against the side of the crying girl's arm. The girl flinched and looked up at Amber with her tear-stained face.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Amber shouted when she saw the face of the girl. She wasn't Suzy

The girl continued crying and Amber got impatient, she grabbed the girl by the arm to let her face her. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Amber asked again, feeling pissed that the girl ignored him once.

"K-Krystal.." The girl mumbled even though she didn't know why there's a need for her to tell her name to a stranger.

"I don't care what's your name! Out! now! what the heck!" Amber kept shouting and she grabbed the crying girl by the arm again, to pull her up from the bed.

Krystal winced in pain and hit Amber by the hand that was holding her arm. "It hurts!" She wiggled herself out from Amber's strong grip and she fell to the bed again as the pain on her lower region was too much to handle.

"Argh. Why did i even have with...you." Amber said with a disgusted look as she looked at the girl in front of her.

The hair was bad, her face looked a little too oily and she looked ugly with all the tears on her face. Amber shivered at the thought of having with a girl like that. But she was even more furious when something popped into her mind. "YOU!"

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 is always boring :(