8th

Hint Of Love

                “thank you, see you again” Hyukjae greet the customers who walked out from the café. “Ah yes, please come in” he then showing the empty seat to the newly arrived customerss. It’s a lunch time. That’s why so many customer come to the café.

                “Choose your order , please” Hyukjae said with friendly tone. He then walks to Siwon to give the paper orders. When Hyukjae about to go, Siwon call him.

                “Ah, Hyukjae. Boss is searching for you. He want you to come to his office when break time”

                Hyukjae just nod his head and return to serve the customers.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

                Heechul is in the middle of playing his handphone when suddenly a girl come and put her arm around his shoulder from behind.

                “Heechullie~oppa”

                 Heechul feels annoyed and release himself from her embrace “What?!”

                 The girl is pouting now. “Heechullie~oppa, where is Donghaeoppa?” she turn her head to searching for Donghae.

                “Tsk,  I know you will searh for him. I don’t know, I didn’t meet with him yet” Heechul then start playing with his handphone again. “Hey, Eunseo. Why you searching for Donghae?” Heechul ask without looking at Eunseo’s face.

                 Eunseo smiling and take something from hers bag. She then showing two tickets of movie to Heechul. “I’ll ask him to watch movie with me”.

                 Heechul can’t hold his laugh. He then laughing with loud voice.

                “Did you think Donghae will accept it? Dream on” Heechul return his attention to his phone.

                 “I don’t care. Good bye chullie oppa” He then leave Heechul.

                 When Heechul think Eunseo already far enaugh, he then call Donghae from his hiding place.

                 “Did you here it?” Heechul ask Donghae half laughing.

                 “Yes hyung. I heard it. So clearly” Donghae responded with a cranky face.

                  Heechul trying to hold his laugh now. “Why did you hide hrom her? Are you afraid of her?” he asking with a mocking tone.

                   “hell, no! I just have something to do. And if I meet with her, I can’t make it in time” Donghae explained.

                    Heechul start to get curious “what things?”. Donghae smiling. “I can’t tell you know hyung. I’ll tell you after it all is clear”. Donghae then leave his clueless hyung. “Ah hyung, please don’t tell it to Sungmin hyung. He will curious to death and start asking me endlessly”

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

                It’s about fifteen minutes passed when hyukjae sit in front of hiss boss who had been busy with his laptop.

                “Ah, Kyuhyun-shi. Is it still long? Can I get my lunch first?” Hyukjae finally dared himself to say something after since fifteen minutes ago he just keep silent.

                “didn’t I told you to just call me Kyuhyun?” He still keep his eyes on his laptop screen.

                Hyukjae start to get bored and choose to playing with his fingers.

                “How long have you been here?” Kyuhyun asked again.

                Hyukjae a little bit confused and answered “in this room? Maybe around twenty minutes”. Hyukjae then see Kyuhyun looking to his handphone for a while and then back to the laptop screen again.

 

                what exactly he wants anyway?

                Hyukjae start to feels a bit angry to his own boss.

                “Ah, Kyuhyun-shi, I mean Kyuhyun. How is last night? Is Sungmin-shi is your friend? Why did you need to pretend in front of him?” Hyukjae uttering the question that suddenly passed through his mind.

                Kyuhyun take a glance at Hyukjae before at his laptop screen again.

                “He is nothing. And for that pretend things, you still have to help me” hyukjae can see a smirk plastered in his boss face.

                “Help you, again?”

                “Yes, in about five minutes, he will come here. That’s why I need you here. You understand?”

                Hyukjae can’t say no, si he just take a deep sigh before say yes to his boss.

                Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. *knock* *lnock* *knock*

                “Kyuhyun-shii, there is some one who want to meet with you” Siwon anouncing from behind of the door.

                “Don’t let him enter yet” Kyuhyun said.

                Altought Kyuhyun say that, but we could hear the sound of a door handle is being turned open.

                Kyuhyun hissed “I know it”. He then pulls Hyukjae into his arms. Kyuhyun turning his body to covering Hyukjae’s face and pretending to kiss him passionately.

                The two of them can hear  gasps sound from the door direction.

                Oh no, What would they think about me after this.

                Hyukjae give up and just following  Kyuhyun’s game.

                Kyuhyun pulled his head as if they  just had finished their hot kiss. He then glared at the person who is at the door.

                “didn’t I tell you to not letting him enter yet?” He ask to the dumbfounded Siwon.

                “i.. I try… but he…” Siwon try to explaining.

                Now, Kyuhyun’s attention is to Sungmin who has his eyes filled with the almost spilled tears.

                Sungmin then walk closer to the two of them. He raised his hand and intend to slap Hyukjae’s face. But before it’s happened, Kyuhyun catch his hand.

                “What do you think you're gonna do?!” Kyuhyun yelled to him.

                Sungmin didn’t turned his attention and keep his sharp eyes to look at Hyukjae. “ I think you were kind. But actually you just a cheap ”.

Hyukjae startled.

                What just he said? A cheap ?

                Hyukjae almost jump to Sungmin and kick his mouth when Kyuhyun hold his arm hard to prevent him to doing so.

                “Whatch your mouth Sungmin. He didn’t even know, who are you!”

                “He did know!”

                Kyuhyun looking at me in shock when he heard Sungmin’s answer. Kyuhyun took a deep sigh before continue.“but he didn’t know who you really are. I didn’t tell him. Because I think it will be just useless” Kyuhyun emphasis the ‘really’ words.

                Now, Sungmin looking at Kyuhyun in disbelife.

                “How can you do that to me?”

                Kyuhyun’s expression hardened.“Why don’t you just ask yourself, why DID you do that to me?!”.

                Sungmin speechless and ran from the room and he also left the café.

                And Hyukjae just can stared and frowning his head at the scene before.

 

                There must be something at their past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii….. ^_^

How is it? I’m in really good mood today… > _<

And if you give me comments, maybe I can update another chapter for today… yay!

So please comments, and subscribes… 0_0