1st

Hint Of Love

 

 
 
                      “Please, come back again” The cute guy with Uniform bowing to the last guest who walk out from the café. Even tought it’s a small café, and he is the only waiter there, but  The café never being quite because of this guy. Because of this cute and kindly hearted guy with his gummy smile. “Hyukjae, please clean these table!” the other guy with suit calling the waiter or the guy with uniform. “yes sir!” Hyukjae run from the front door to the table that mentioned by his boss. Then the boss just watching Hyukjae cleaning those table one by one. “I’ll go first, Don’t forget to lock the door” The boss about to walk to the door when he call Hyukjae again “and if someone looking for me before you go home…” the boss seems like thinking about somethink. “Just tell him I already dead” the boss then leaving Hyukjae flustered. ‘What does he mean? Dead? Who is looking for him anyway?’ Hyukjae thought while walking to his changing room after clening the café.
 
 
 
                  Hyukjae about to lock the door when he feel his shoulder being taped. He turning his body to see who it is. “ Hmm, this café already closed? Does it mean the owner already leave to?” A guy with a pink shirt and blue jeans smiling friendly to Hyukjae. ‘is it the guy that Kyuhyun –shii mentioned before? How can I say somethink like that to this kind guy?’ Hyukjae tought. “oh yeah, he already leave”  Hyukjae hesitant about what he said. Seeing the guy about to cry, Hyukjae quickly said “but, you can meet him tomorrow” the guy look at Hyukjae with so much hope in his eyes. “whe- when the café open. It’s between 10 am until 6pm” Hyukjae tell the guy, forgetting about what his boss will does to him. Then the guy with pink shirt say thanks and bowing to Hyukjae. Hyukjae sigh and looking at his watch. “Omo, it’s already 07.30, Wookkie will return home soon” and with that he run to his bicycle, and ride it home.
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
                            “What are you gonna do to me then, Hah?!!” The guy asking to the person that already fell on the ground in a dark alley at the edge of city. “Donghae- shii I…I…I‘m…sorry” The guy on the ground stuttering and his eyes full of fear. “WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?!!!” Now the guy a.k.a Lee Donghae shouting. Then he start kicking and punching the guy.
 
 
 
                             “Donghae, it’s enough” The guy with face like a girl speak after just seeing his friend almost killing someone that really not important from afar. But, the said guy not stoping. He keep Kicking and punching. “Lee Donghae! Do you hear me?” With that, Donghae throw the almost lifeless guy to the side. After that, the two leaving that dark alley.
 
 
 
                             In the car that two guys just silence untul the Beautiful guy start talking  “why you must be that rough?” he said to Donghae. “it’s because… ah Hyung, let’s not talk about it again” Donghae said. “Okay then. Let’s have fun! let’s go to the club!” The Hyung start drive fast like crazy. “Yah! Heechul hyung! What are you doing?! Yah!” Then what can be heard from that car just Laugh from Kim Heechul and Shout from Lee Donghae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
how was that? i think it's not good enough... T_T
 
is it too long or too short?
 
and i think the pic isn't tied on the stories...
 
but please Comments and subscibers are needed... ^_^