4th

Hint Of Love

 

 
 
Hyukjae POV
 
 
 
             I feel really tired in all part of my body when I wake up. I glanced at the clock that showing 09.00am. I widened my eyes. “Ahh! I’m gonna be late!!!” and with that I rush to the bathroom and take a quick bath. After that I using a random t-shirt and black long pants. I didn’t forget to lock the door since Wookie already go to school this morning and i was alone at home before. Then I go to my bicycle direction and start riding it to the café. ‘Oh no! Kyuhyun-shii will scold me if I’m late’. I thought while ride my bike as fast as I can.
 
 
 
               When I arrived, I park my bicycle while panting hard. I become more frightened because my boss’s car already being parked at the parking area in our café. But, when I glanced at my watch, it’s still 09.40am. ‘I’m not late’. I thought. Then I run into the café.
 
 
 
               “Good morning!” I greeting my boss that already standing in the center of the café. “Morning” he said back but then I realized that he isn’t alone. “Oh yeah, Hyukjae I want you to meet our new barista since I already fired the old one”. He said to me when I about go to my changing room. Then a guy come out from the coffee stand and walk to me and my boss direction. “Hi! My name is Siwon. Care to tell me yours?” He ask with smile on his face. And a dimple can be seen on his cheeks. “My name is Hyukjae. Nice to meet you” I said while returning his smile.
 
 
 
               “And I get another one waiter to helping you in serving guests” My boss said while smiling at me. Then I saw a guy not really short, but not taller than me walking to our direction from changing room. He using a uniform that similar with the uniform I usually using. He stop in front of me and said, “Hi…! My name is Kim Jongwoon. But, you can call me Yesung if you want” He grining ear-to-ear while handed me his hand to doing a shake hands. “My name is Lee Hyukjae. Nice to meet you Yesung-shii, and thanks to help me” I said while accept his offered to doing shake hands with him. “Then, If you all already known each other, why don’t we start to work? Hyukjae, Change your clothes and start to open the café” He said and patted my head. And I doing what he told me to.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Donghae POV
 
 
 
                 When all the classes are over, I about to walking to the cafeteria when someone grabbed my left hand and drag me into a car, Heechul hyung’s car. And the one who drag me no other than my own hyung, Sungmin hyung.
 
 
                  I and sungmin hyung always have driver. Because of that, no one from us getting our own car. I have cars before. But, it’s being confiscated by my father after he found out when I drove home half drunk and almost got into the car accident. That’s why when we didn’t want to being followed by the driver, we will using Heechul hyung’s car.
 
 
 
(A/N: It’s okay. Now, get back to the stories!)
 
 
 
                 “Ah! Hyung… What are you two doing? I want to get my lunch!” I said while stuggling. “Shut up, hae! We will get it outside” Heechul hyung said and start driving. “where are we go?” I ask Sungmin hyung that sat beside Heechul hyung on front seat. “You will know it soon, hae…” He answer it while grining ear-to-ear. “Stop it Minnie! You scaring me with your grin, you know?...” Heechul hyung said while playfully pinched Sungmin hyung left cheek. “OUCH!!! It’s hurt” He said while rubbing his red cheek. “I know, I know. I’m sorry. By the way, why you so excited to go to that café, anyway?” heechul hyung ask with curious-ness can be heard from his tone. “Ah… it’s…umh… because…, oh! It’s because the coffee in there are quite good. Yes, because of that!” He answered while seems thinking about somethink.
 
 
 
                     “Oh. Hell… like I believe” Heechul said, hissed. “ besides, since when you have interest in coffee?” now Sungmin hyung seems more nervous. “it’s since … umh… since, since I hang around last week. Yes, since that!”. When Heechul hyung about to talk again, I cut him “is it still far?” I ask to the two hyungs since my stomach feels really hungry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
how is it?
i hope you like it...
 
 
Comments and Subscribes are really Important.  So Please…… ^_^