5th

Hint Of Love

 

 
 
             When Donghae, Sungmin, and Heechul arrived at the café, they took the table near the window. Donghae take out his handphone and start doing something with it, while Heechul eyes locked at the barista that still busy making the coffee. Then a Hyukjae approaching them. “Good afternoon. Welcome to SJ café. What do you want to order?” the waiter gave them the menu while smiling friendly. Then Sungmin looking to the waiter face and said, “Ah, you are from last night”. Hyukjae looking into Sungmin face and then he remember it. “Ah, it’s you” Then Hyukjae smiled to him. “By the way, my name is Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you” “oh. My name is Lee Hyukjae. Nice to meet you too Sungmin-shii” Sungmin looking to the two oder guys beside him “oh yeah. It’s my brother, Lee Donghae” Sungmin pointed at the guy beside him that still playing with his handphone. “And it’s my Friend, Kim Heechul” When Heechul heard is name being mentioned, he shift his gaze to Hyukjae than come back to the barista.
 
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae POV
 
 
 
                     what’s up with these guys? They didn’t even say a word. “Umh. So, what do you want to order, Sungmin-shii?” I ask to Sungmin. “Hyukjae, please drop ‘the –shii’. And I want, this one, and this one. Hae, Hyung, what do you guys want to order?” he pointed the menu that he want, and after that he ask thats two guys. “I want… Him” Heechul said while pointing his hand to the barista. “wha-what?!” I ask, confused. “Just kidding. I want this, and this, and this one” He said while holding a laugh after seeing my confused face. “Oh, Hae! Start ordering! You said you were hungry…” Sungmin said to his brother. “okay! I want--…” He stopped when he seeing my face and his eyes go widen. I also shocked when seeing this guy’s face.
 
 
 
                   What is he doing here? Is he want to punching someone again? Oh, don’t tell me he want to punch me know because I shouted at him last night. Oh my god, what should I do know? I looking at his face. But he didn’t say any think after we both exclaimed. Then he start to talk. “I want this one, and this one.” He pointed at the menu and said calmly like nothing happend. ‘ Argh!! What’s up with this guy?! What is he thinking about? I didn’t understand”.
 
 
 
Donghae POV
 
 
 
                   “okay! I want--…” I stopped when I seeing the waiter face and my eyes go widen. He also seems as shocked as me when he seeing my face. What should I do now? Am I must angry to him because he scold me last night?. Wait! Oh hell, I almost forgot that Sungmin hyung is here too. If he know that I almost killing someone and  I go to the club to make a commotion there, he will tell our father then he will throw my car away and didn’t let me to buy another one. Nooooo!!! I don’t want it to happen!!!.
 
 
 
 
 
                     So, I will just pretend that I didn’t know him at all. I ordered my food calmly when he still in shock. He start writing my order and leaving our table after that. Unconscious my eyes looking after him where ever he go. Damn! What’s up with my eys?!. I closed my eyes and try to think about other matter. But, it’s not helping at all. “Isn’t he a good person?” Sungmin hyung ask shocking me. “Who?” I ask him back although I already know whos that he mean. “Hyukjae. He seems like a good person, right?” He said again. So, his name is Hyukjae. “Don’t know…” I said while my eyes searching for him again. Damn eyes!. Wait! Isn’t he working at that night club? What is he doing here? Is he fired from that club because of me? Oh, god! What should I do?! I thought while looking onto the table and grabing my own hair. Sungmin hyung looking at me confused.
 
 
 
                     “these your order…” I heard a waiter voice that gazed at the waiter. He isn’t Hyukjae. Then I look at the other direction again. We start eating after that waiter leaving us.
 
 
 
                     When we finished eating, Heechul hyung handphone ringing. “ Yeobuseo!... ah amma!... now?... Ne, arraseo-arraseo”. then I ask him “what’s up, hyung?” Heechul answered “my mother already at the airport now. He telling me to pick her up now”. He get up from his seat. “I come with you hyung. It’s already long time since the last time I seeing auntie” I said and get up as well. “What about you Minnie?” Heechul hyung asked Sungmin hyung. “No, I still want to be here” he said while showing his apologetic face. “okey then, let’s go, Hae” I and Heechul hyung go out from the café and walk to Heechul hyung’s car. Honestly, I’m not really want to meet auntie. But, I just can’t stand my eyes from seeing his white-milky-smooth-flawless skin, his black short hair, his one eyelid, his brown eyes, and his plum lips. Gahh!!! My damn eyes! Why its keep betraying me?! Don’t think about him again!.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for comments and subscribes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Comments and Subscribes are really Important.  So Please…… ^_^