7th

Hint Of Love

 

Donghae return to his house around 9.30 pm. After knowing that his hyung hasn’t come home yet, he go straight to his room. He then throw his body on his bed.

Why I can’t  get rid of him out of my mind? What already he did to me actually?

Donghae close his eyes. His forehead frowning due to the really deep thought.

What should I do then?

After thinking about some minutes, he sit down abruptly.

I know, I must meet him more often so I’ll know what happened to me actually.

He then laid his body on his bed again. Smiling.

“oh, I know…” Donghae sit down abruptly again.

Isn’t he working at that club? Maybe I could meet him tonight if I going there.

He then stand up and take his jacket and car’s key with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

                “Eunhyuk, are you okay?” Seyong  asking Hyukjae who looked so tired.

                Hyukjae shook his head “yes. I’m okay”. Seyong didn’t believe and ask again “but you looked so tired”.  Hyukjae shook his head again “no, I’m really okay. Now I need to help Kibum to serve the orders” Hyukjae leaving Seyong and start to enter the crowd of the club.

 

                He stand behind the counter and start to wiping the glasses.

                “one wine, please”

                Hyukjae takes the order without looking to the person who orders it. And he little bit surprised when he know who is the person.

                Donghae take a look of Hyukjae for a while before take a sip of his wine. He then turning his attention to the crowd.

                Hyukjae about to go when he hear donghae’s words.

                “How can you doing it’s?”

                Hyukjae looking at Donghae with a puzzled expression “Doing what?”

                Donghae turn his head so now he look straight to Hyukjae’s face “You work at that café in the morning. And in the night, you work here” He then take a sip of his wine again.

                Hyukjae start to wipe the glasses again “it should be easy if you are a poor person”

                Donghae looked at his wine glass.

                Hyukjae glancing at donghae several times.

                “Don’t glancing. Just look if you want” Donghae’s words shocking Hyukjae again. Hyukjae blushing when he see Donghae look at him. Smiling.

               

                After that, Donghae and Hyukjae didn’t start another chatt. They just keep silent to each other. But, Donghae always pay his attention to Hyukjae. He just feels afraid that Hyukjae will get spoil again.

                While Hyukjae, He is feeling particularly disturbed by Donghae who always pay attention to every his movements.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Seyong-shi, Kibummie. I’ll go home first. Bye” Hyukjae walk out from the club and search for his bicycle. He start to get panick when he can’t find it in the place that he put it before.

                “Here is my bicycle?”

                Suddenly he hear a voice. “It’s here”

                Hyukjae froze when he see his bicycle is hanging on the back of a car. He walk slowly to his bicycle. “What are you doing it for?” he ask in disbeliefe.

                “I hang it there so I can take you home”

                Hyukjae then looking at Donghae with facial expressions that can not be guessed.

 

 

 

                This guy must be drunk?

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is this chapter?

 

Hope you like it…^_^

Please comment, it will give me the mood to continue writing..  *.* hohohoho