My Treat

Don't Want to Be Alone

 The weekend flew by so fast, Wooyoung couldn't even enjoyed it. First the weekend started with Wooyoung getting annoyed by his brother in the early morning and now it's monday. He's sitting in his regular seat where gets tutored by the Thai prince. English was starting to get much more difficult for the younger male, trying to keep up with Nichkhun, but in reality he was just ready to throw in the towel and call it quits. Every time the older male spoke in English, Wooyoung gave him a blank expression, which gave a hint to the Thai that he hadn't have the slightest clue what he was saying.

 

"Hyung~ I don't understand this, can we take a break?" Wooyoung whined puffing his cheeks out. Whenever Nichkhun was present, he made Wooyoung's inner child come to play; it was different from his image at school. Wooyoung didn't see the difference, but from what Chansung and Junho has said, he took it a little aback.

 

"Wooyoung-ah, come on" Nichkhun smiled "You can do this" he said fluently in English, but was faced with a confused Wooyoung.

 

He sighed feeling defeated by the ang-ang making face, Wooyoung. "Fine" his rich chocolate colored eyes looked at the clock. It read 4:21 pm, still early before to end the session. Nichkhun decided to bring up the cheerful, yet romantic holiday coming up. While the oblivious younger man smiled, fishing inside his backpack for his phone, looking for any recent messages.

 

"Wooyoung-ah did you decorate your tree with Christmas decorations yet?" his eyebrow raised up, smirking. Wooyoung stopped texting, looked up through his black bangs, and shook his head. Was he really going to start this again? Did he not get the memo that he disliked the holiday?

 

The Thai's face turned sourly serious in a second, "Could you tell me why you don't like it?"

 

That look on his face and tone gave Wooyoung shivers down his spine, it was a terribly uncomfortable position. He never saw him like this, usually he was a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Wooyoung nibbled on his lower lip, and swallowed hard "L-last year I broke up with my girlfriend"

 

His girlfriend of three years that is. Her name was Hwang Tiffany. A pretty girl, with the an eye smile that would stop any man in their track, a smile that was memorizing, and chestnut brown hair that had loose curls flowed down her porcelain face. She was beautiful. At first the two were friends, then best friends, and eventually a couple. Long story short it didn't work out in the end.

 

Silence fell upon them once again. It reminded them again of the first day they were in the room together, and the feeling. Awkward.

 

"I-I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked Wooyoung. If only I stayed out of your business, and just accepted the fact that you didn't want to talk about it"

 

The younger male shook his head, "No. It's okay, talking about it with you doesn't make me feel weak in the heart." he forced a smile, flashing his eyes. Nichkhun smiled gently, having a flush pink-ish tint on his cheeks. From there they continued to pick up on where they left off with the English homework.

 

...

 

All the after school meet-ups, for tutoring wasn't just helping Wooyoung pass English, but getting closer his ex-enemy. Nichkhun, himself felt happy for the opportunity that he had met and understands Wooyoung. But Wooyoung had the feeling that, what he felt toward Nichkhun was completely different than Nichkhun's. It's already been two weeks, and the attitude of the two were changing everyday. They were becoming close friends since the day Wooyoung confessed why he hated the holiday for existing.

 

"Ah hyung, good afternoon" shyly said Wooyoung as Nichkhun saw him walk pass him where he was sitting with company eating lunch.

 

"Why don't you come sit with us?" patting an empty seat beside him

 

"I-I really can't I have my friends waiting for me" stuttered Wooyoung

 

"Hey is that the kid you're tutoring these days?" asked a light brown, short haired, handsome man who sat beside the male. By the way he wore his clothes he could tell he was stylish. The beast (that was Wooyoung's nickname he gave him, since he looked like one) was also there. From the chattering among them, he could swear their names were Junsu and Taecyeon.

 

Nichkhun nodded, "Ah really? Okay maybe next time, you and your friends come eat lunch with us" Wooyoung shyly smiled feeling a little burn on cheeks, which caused him to say good-bye quickly, and find his friends.

 

"Woo! Were sitting here for today." Junho called out in a distance, and Wooyoung followed. They were sitting near the window, not their usual spot, but since it was taken they were left with their 'backup' table. "You're getting really close to Nichkhun hyung aren't you?" Junho gave a sly look, as the older male took a seat and pulled his chair closer to the round table. The color of red was soon tainting his cheeks. Junho could see the older male blushing, he smirked wanting to tease the elder more "You guys aren't.." he lowered his voice "Seeing each other are you? Can you imagine it? The Thai Prince with you. What a story!"

 

"Yah Junho, you talk too much!" he looked away, avoiding eye contact. Junho laughed hysterically while the youngest looked out the window, off in his own world. Wooyoung couldn't think of how red his cheeks may have gone by the time he retorted to Junho.

 

Wooyoung looked behind him, and to his surprise, Nichkhun was looking at his direction, smiling. The younger widen his eyes, the red returning in his cheeks. While his embarrassment was in the progress, the flattering Thai Prince gave him a gentle smile, which in result made Wooyoung turn around quickly as his heart skip a beat rapidly. What is happening to me? Why does my heart pound like this so much? He never had this feeling, even when he was with Tiffany, nothing like this had happened to him. It was a feeling that wanted himself to hold onto the happiness the other man makes him experience. Please tell me this is a heart attack and not what I think it is

 

...

 

Students sat in their desks impatiently, eying the clock as it was one minute left of school. It was the third week before the winter holidays and already students were even more eager to get out of school, including Wooyoung. Instead of feeling excited about the winter holidays coming up, he was rather nervous about the exams he had, next week. Wooyoung also was uncertain on how he felt about not getting to see Nichkhun after school anymore, or the sitting across of him at tutoring; gazing at his angelic face that lights up a room.


"Review your notes over this week!" the professor said sternly, as the school bell rang, and herds of students filled the halls.


Wooyoung gathered his things together, and was the last one to leave his classroom. He quietly sighed, as he roamed the now empty halls of the high school. The young male walked by a class, which still had few of the students in there, but the first thing he noticed from that class was ...


"Nichkhun." the Thai Prince stood in front of Wooyoung, as he slipped out of his class.


"Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be going home?" Nichkhun's lips curled to the edges, forming his to-die-for smile.


"I stayed back in class" he laughed off his lie, Wooyoung was actually distracted with things that ran through his mind, after knowing he had only a couple of days to spend with Nichkhun. "I should ask you the same"


"I just had a test. Kinda of silly though, since exams are just around the corner." the older male answered, as he started to walk off, with Wooyoung following behind him. Since they had the halls to themselves, it still felt odd to be around the Thai Prince, since both of them are in different social classes. "Wooyoung-ah do you have any English homework you need help with?" he looked at Woo.


He didn't, but he wanted to spend these last few days with Nichkhun, cherish them since he definitely did not have English next semester, though he did not know why. Just being around the older male made him smile and his insides warm.


"Uh yeah, could you help me? I have no idea what it means, and I need all the help I can get to be ready for the English exam."


"Okay, first lets get our things then we can head to the libaray. There I can help you, how about it Wooyoung-ah?"


Wooyoung smiled back, nodding in agreement.


...


The libaray was peaceful, with its silence while the two male students working on homework assigned from school. Wooyoung treasured this moment as he gazed at the handsome Thai Prince, without him knowing about the other male taking sneek peeks at him, and only him. His dark brown hair that fell off his head, the chocolate eyes that stared back at him, his pale complexion, his manners; everything about him made Wooyoung's heart go on a rampage.


"Woo, can you pay attention" Nichkhun looked upset, furrowing his brows


"S-sorry" Woo stuttering with his words, feeling completely embarrassed that he was caught staring. He couldn't resit himself but staring at the older male, he was completely gorgeous, yet Wooyoung never admitted to himself that he had feelings for the other.


Nichkhun sighed, "How about we go out for ice cream, since were working so hard" he got up from his seat and started shoving his stuff neatly into his red backpack. "My treat" Wooyoung's eyes brightened up when he heard what khun had offered, ice cream. At that moment he as well started packing up his things, and followed behind Nichkhun as they exited the building.


The cold wind blew against Wooyoung's pale complexion, causing him to shiver, "Ya it's so cold!" he whined, puffing air into his cheeks. Nichkhun turn to face him smiling waiting in his tracks for Wooyoung to get caught up with him. He inter-whined his warm hands with Wooyoung; who in return shyly looked away from the gaze. "Since it's cold out, how about we go for some hot cocoa instead?" the grip tighten "My treat"

 


 

author's note: FINALLY uploaded chapters 3 and 4! Really sorry about the wait I had summer school for the month of July so I hardly had time to upload >< I'll try to update soon !

Continue to enjoy the love ♡dalshabet