World In Between

The Dark Angels

Someone's POV 

You're not going to live forever. You're not going to have a happy life forever. The world keeps rotating and it will change from day to day, living you speechless. There are no thing such as "forever" or "eternally". Happily ever after didn't exist. It has never existed in whatever way it is. Everything can change in a split second, just like how it did to me.

I was another Kim Taeyeon. No, she was the "another" Kim Taeyeon. My name was Kim Taeyeon. I was a normal girl, walking , eating, laughing, learning, living. But everything change one night when the glass hit the back of my head, which caught my breath on my throat, never to come out again. I was left, here. Surely, this is not paradise. This is in between. I felt like i'm awake, i felt like i could see everyone and do everything but i'm invicible to them and it hurts. What have i done wrong? I don't know. I never know until i found another me living in the world, the eart, the place where once was my home. 

She need to come to me in order for me to break free, in order for me to be lifted up to paradise. And it means the chain will be in her hands, in Kim Tae yeon hands. But why must she be the Kim Taeyeon? My own sister is the other Kim Taeyeon. 

She'll be trapped. Like me. She'll be hurt. Like me. She'll cry in her heart. Like me. She'll get depressed, sad, and lonely, like me. It has always been like this. It's a chain that was specially given for Kim Taeyeon(s). Taeyeon means calm. Calm means it's here. It is so calm here that you can feel nothing, plainly nothing, until it becomes depressing. 

People would go to either paradise or hell. But Taeyeon always go in between until another one save her. It's been more than 100 years in the world in between while there it just has been 20 years. A ratio of 5:1. 

But it's time now. It's time to break free. It's time to bring my sister. It's time for me to live once again. When i leave, she'll be in my place and i know hundreds of years from now we're going to live in the after paradise. 

I can hear the sound echoing. For the first time. It means the curse are getting weaker on me but stronger on her. Into The New World. She would never guess but the song she's singing right now match the condition. She's going into a new world. A new world she would have never imagine. A new scary world, for every living and wandering souls. 

Slowly, i took her hand and bring her up with me as she follows me in no word. 

"I see you before." She said. The first time i could hear someone speaking in years. The first time i had accompany in this world. "You've come. You're my savior," i told her. "What? Who are you? Where am i? Am i dead?" She asked. "Look down," i said to her and she did what i said. Down there was the scene of the 8 girls, and the thousands of fans crying in silent. "I.." She was speechless. "I know it's going to happen," she said. I scanned her face. I was more than glad to see her. 

"Do you know who am i?" I asked her. "How can I?" She asked. "Welcome to the chain of curse Kim Taeyeon. My name is Kim Taeyeon," i said. "Huh? I'm sorry but I don't get what you're talking about," she said. "It's been 20 years for you it doesn't matter. I'm your sister, your older sister. Once the chain has gotten stronger on you, you could finally remember me. The people you love will be suffering for a moment in the world, the earth. But here is forever, it's eternally. Take your  time and learn. Your time is up now. I'm sorry. I should go." 

"What? I can't hear you now." 

"The chain has gotten stronger on you. Thank you sister. Thank you for saving me. I.. Love.. You..." 

And i was finally gone. I was finally in the house of peace. In paradise. 

Live well, Kim Tae Yeon. 

 

--------

hello guys! So i'm finished with this story! I'm thinking about making a sequel.. How would that sound? Haha. Anyways, thanks for reading and subscribing. I love you all!