Lucid Dream

The Dark Angels

"Kids, we will have a meeting now. Go to the small meeting room. I'll meet you there," SNSD's manager said and left the practice room. Tiffany who was playing with her phone looked at Taeyeon but Taeyeon was too busy playing with her dog. "Let's go!" Yuri said and went out from the room first with Yoona, Sooyoung, and Seohyun. "Unnie, hurry up!" Seohyun said as she left the practice room. "Coming!" Taeyeon and Sunny shouted at the same time and all of them walked to the meeting room.

The room was in silence for 1 minute until the first manager finally spoke up. "As you know we will be having a concert in 3 days. I know you guys have been busy with the practice and all but the managers and Lee Soo Man have decided we will be adding something special in the concert," the manager said. Everyone was in focus and only nodded. "You guys are going to perform Into The New World, right?" the manager asked and the girls nodded again. "In front of the song, or the intro, you guys will sing the chorus in acapella version," the manager said. The girls face seemed to be shock. "Don't be shock, kid. I know you guys didn't usually do acapellas and this would be the big punch. We'll go to the recording studio and you'll listen to the song and we'll record it right away. Now, go," the manager said and all of them left the room.

As they walked towards the recording studio, Tiffany couldn't helped but to keep looking at Taeyeon. But Taeyeon seemed to be fine. She was playing happily with her dog and would sometimes take selcas too.

 

2:00AM in the dorm

As usual, everyone had slept except for Taeyeon. The practice was so exhausting but Taeyeon didn't even bother to sleep. She opened her diary again and re-read the entry she hasn't finsihed up writing yet. Then, she remember the dream.

"Kim Taeyeon listen to me."

"Kim Taeyeon listen to me, don't be afraid."

"Calmly, slowly... lay down."

"You are extremely tired Kim Tae Yeon... you are physically tired, mentally tired."

Her head started to pound and she started to pant.

"Now follow me."

her head spun.

"Lay on your back with your arms on your side and eyes closed."

she followed the thoughts.

"Follow your instincts."

she walked to the bed, with her eyes closed.

"Stay perfectly still."

"No, Kim Tae Yeon, stay awake."

"Your brain will send signals to your body to see if you are ready to sleep."

Her stomach was in pain. Not stomach, lung.

"Kim Tae Yeon, no... bare with the itch, don't change your body position."

She felt like waking up.

"Do not blink or move your eye balls. Close your eyes."

silence.

"Kim Tae Yeon, you must be wondering who am I."

Taeyeon flinched upon hearing the same voice again.

"No, close your eyes. You won't be able to see me. But feel me, Kim Tae Yeon, feel me."

She followed. She kept her eyes shut and felt the aura surrounding her. This doesn't feel like the dorm.

"Kim Taeyeon, focus only on my voice not of your surroundings."

silence.

"Now open your eyes, slowly," she said.

Taeyeon followed.

 

She was in a different place. It was calm. She can breath properly and most of all she doesn't feel the pain. She saw the horizon meeting with the sea. As orange as it can be. As blue as it can be. The wind was blowing softly, playing with her haird. "You're here. Finally," a voice said. Taeyeon turned around to see a beautiful lady, standing close to her. Her clothes were all black and she was covering and half of her nose with a mask.

"Who are you?" Taeyeon asked. But the lady said nothing. "Where am I?" Taeyeon asked another question. Again, the lady said nothing. "Are you not going to speak? Why am i here?" Taeyeon asked again, started to get a little bit angry. "You're here because i want you here. But no exactly, you're not here, only your soul is here," the lady finally said. Her voice was calm and smooth. Taeyeon became even more confused. "Who are you?" Taeyeon asked. The lady finally turned to her and said, "It's not the time yet for you to know who I am but you will know... soon, very soon," she said. Then the woman said something in a language Taeyeon doesn't understand and vanish.

 

She started to feel her presence again and jolted up.

It's 7AM in the morning.

 

Taeyeon walked to her closet and quickly changed her clothes and drived away.