Missing

The Dark Angels

It was 11:00PM almost in the afternoon and some members were still in the dorm and some don't. Tiffany was still in the dorm and she was curious as why Taeyeon didn't show up yet from the morning. Is she too exhausted? But is it to that extend? No one had went into the room so Tiffany decided to went into the room. She closed the door slowly just in case Taeyeon was still sleeping. But to her surprise, she wasn't there.

She searched for the whole room and found her diary on the desk, left opened. She looked around the room before reading it. The pillows and blanket was still perfectly placed as if no one has used it over the night. She started to read. Just before she read the last sentence, Yuri came in. "Tiffany-ya, I'll be out with Sooyoung to shop for a while and then I'll go with her to her shooting place so maybe i'll go back at noon. Don't wait for me," she said and went out again. Without reading the last, uncomplete sentence, Tiffany put down the diary and went out from Taeyeon's room.

She felt something strange and quickly get dressed, took her things and left the dorm.

 

At the same time

 

She slumped down and rested her head on the rock. Sweat was dripping. There was a little towel around her neck but her t-shirt was already drenched with sweat.

It was deserted. There was no one on the track except for her. Suddenly, she felt the pain and she flinced. But it get even painful from second to second. She tried to reach for the medicine inside her pocket and drank it. She eventually got better but she knew it won't last long so she stood up and started to jogged down the hill again.

 

At the dorm, 2:00PM

Hyoyeon was sitting on the sofa, eating her chips and watching the variety show. The manager suddenly went in. "Hyoyeon-ah, where's Tiffany?" the manager asked. Hyoyeon raised her shoulder without even looking at the manager. "Kim Hyoyeon, I'm talking to you," the manager said once again, with a more serious tone. "Manager oppa, I didn't saw her, okay? I was busy watching the TV and she would join me sometimes but this time she didn't. The last time I saw her was like, uhm, maybe, 3 hours ago? Yeah," Hyoyeon said and back to the TV and chips.

"This is the first time Tiffany didn't answer my call. What about Taeyeon, where is she?" the manager asked. Hyoyeon looked at the manager again and shook her head, "I don't know. The only thing I saw today was the television." "Realy Kim Hyoyeon, both of your members are missing and you didn't even care," the manager said. "Manager-nim, maybe the just went shopping or go for lunch and turned off their phone so you won't bother them," Hyoyeon said again. "Aish, i don't know what to do with you anymore. I'll be outside," the manager said and walked outside leaving Hyoyeon alone with the television and chips again.

 

15 minutes later

 

Tiffany went in and throw herself on the sofa. Hyoyeon just came back from the kitchen and quickly sat across of her. "Ya, maanger-nim was searching for you earlier," Hyoyeon said and took the remote, turning on the TV again. Tiffany was so angry at her and felt like she could just punched her anytime. How can Hyoyeon be so calm when their leader is missing? But then Tiffany realize she's the only one that knows the situation.

She stood up and left the dorm again without saying anything.

 

"Manager-nim," Tiffany called as she saw the manager sitting on the stairs. "Yeah?" the manager answered. Tiffany sat down on the stairs. "I have something to tell you," Tiffany said. "About?" "Taeyeon-ssi."

 

3:00PM at the dorm

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were in their own room when suddenly loud bangs were heard from outside so Tiffany rushed to go to the living room. Their manager was carrying Taeyeon bridal style to the sofa and she was unconscious. "What happened to her?!" Tiffany asked. She was so shocked she cannot muttered a word until Hyoyeon came out from her room and join the situation.

"Let's bring her to the hospital," Hyoyeon said. Tiffany was shocked. If Taeyeon was brought up to the hospital, then 90% chance her illness will be known by the others too. "No! It's better to keep her here. Maybe she's just exhausted," Tiffany said, trying to calm down herself. "But you were the one freaking out earlier," Hyoyeon replied. "No, no, it's better to keep her here," Tiffany said. "Are you sure?" the manager asked. Tiffany turned to the manager and nodded.

"Let me call Sooyoung and Yuri," Hyoyeon said. "No. They're probably at the shooting place right now," Tiffany said. But then, Sooyoung and Yuri went in.

"Yah, didn't you have schedule for today?" Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung. "No, it was cancelled," Sooyoung answered while taking off her shoes and eating her ice cream.

From the living room, Yuri shouted, "Yah, what's with Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon sighed and said, "Nothing. She's just exhausted. Leave her alone for now," Hyoyeon said and went back to her room, leaving Sooyoung confused.

 

Somewhere else

 

The sun was setting down. The water seemed to brush off the sand on her legs but she doesn't felt anything. It looks like she was stepping on the sand, deeper, but nothing does she felt. The wind was blowing at the perfect speed and temperature. She looked into the horizon. She felt empty.

"It seems like you'll be here with me in no time, Kim Tae Yeon."