My Heart Will Always Be With You

The Dark Angels

Hello guys this is SoshiNation. Thanks for reading my fanfiction and i would be glad if you left comments too. I just want to tell you that in this fiction I'm not really using the real setlist of the concert. The first song in my story is Tell Me Your Wish but actually it is Hoot. And for another information, this story is going to an end and it'll end on Chapter 6. Thanks once again and enjoy reading~

 

I can do this, I can. One last time, Taeyeon, one last time to be on stage, shining as bright as the stars, in the middle of the pink ocean and your journey is complete. Let's fight for it Kim Taeyeon and enjoy every single of it because there's no other chance.

"Taeyeon-ssi! Concert will start in 10 minutes. All the girls are ready!" The stylist said from the doorway. "I'm coming," Taeyeon said, took a deep long breath before walking out to the actual battle. A battle against herself.

They gathered their hands together, holding themselves closer and right at that moment Taeyeon felt like crying. "Right now is Girls' Generation!" and she did without anyone knowing.

They got to their place and Taeyeon wiped her tears before the countdown starts. "Be ready in 5 seconds girls! 5... 4... 3... 2... you're going now!" and they were welcome by screaming and shouting and lights and lasers and of course the pink ocean. Taeyeon looked out to the pink sea in front of her. Her heart was beating fastly. Every beat caught up to her heart. And finally, she opened .

"Tell me your wish."

And the firework explodes. Even though she feels dying inside, she know that this is the final moment and what she did was right, to savor the final moments in her life.

I remember the day when we first performed off-air before debuting on School Rock.

"Tiffany says, welcome to our show, it's a revolution. This is my Girls' Generation. ..."

And our tears because no one cheered for us.

"I know we're the one that makes you super crazy. Wanna be your Genie more than one night. ..."

As we begged for another chance, and another, and another.

"DJ~ Put it back on!" Tiffany shouted her part. The crowd went carzy and the girls became even more excited. Taeyeon sang her part proudly just like how she always did. She like the feelings of people loving her, cheering for her. She likes the feeling of receiving the love when she stand on stage and be able to see those who have loved her and her girls, her sisters. She closed her eyes for a brief moment when she rap on the background; focusing more on the fans love and the warmth she felt rather than the pain.

And finally it was our debut stage. Everyone was there for someone else.

The song was coming to an end. "So tell me your wish."

But today, right exactly at this moment, everyone is here for us, for Girls' Generation.

 

The lasers were turned off and only white lights are on as the girls introduce themselves. It was finally Taeyeon's part and everyone was shouting beforehand. Taeyeon smiled befrore she began with, "Hello everyone, I'm SNSD's leader, Kim Taeyeon. Thank you for coming and supporting us today. There are a lot of things i want to say but let's keep it short and simple. Thank you." "But she will say it on another program for sure right Tae?" Sunny said as she winked towards Taeyeon then towards the SONE. Taeyeon just give them a smile without answering because she's not even sure there will be another time.

Tiffany's smile suddenly disappear but thinking of how she should be professional on stage no matter what, she manager to control herself. "So the next song is, Mr. Taxi~!" Sooyoung shouted as the girls went to their position.

I remember the cold treatment the antis used to give us back then.

"Tokyo, Seoul, London, New York, Jeongshin eobsi nae mamdaero drive tonight."

How I used to cry and went alone to Han River at night and shout to myself that I can do it.

"Sangsang kkeute deo mon sesange New Style. Nolalgeoya ginjange ja ije sijakhalka."

I swear those times feels really burdening and I just want to kill myself. And mostly the black ocean. The tragedy which I always feared the most happen on that day, the 2008 Dream Concert.

"Mr Taxi Taxi Taxi jigeum jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Ttara ol su itgeni Jabhil deut mal deut asseul."

That time, everyone was cheering for Wonder Girls. The girls voice become shaky and I know they are at the point of crying. But I'm their leader, I'm the one who supposed to be strong, at least I should act so and so I did.

"Nan jabeul suneun obseo."

 

The concert went well and Taeyeon become think of nothing from that point. She just want to enjoy herself. Let her do, let her ego take her for the last time; just for this time.

Then Gee was played.

This was our turning point. The point we were recognized and actually felt the love for the first time from everyone. As much as i hate acting cute, I wouldn't be on this stage today without that song.

 

It was finally encore time. The fans shouted for encore and the girls came back on stage, standing on circle. Taeyeon closed her eyes as the pain started to crept. But she stayed calm.

"Saranghae neol I neukkim idaero. Geuryeo watdeon haemae ime kkeut. I sesang sogeso banbokdwaeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong. Sumaneun al su eomneun gil soge. Hwimihan bicheul nan jjochaga. Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneun geoya. Dashi mannan haye segye..."

And that's when she fell on the cold stage, leaving her breath behind, without saying a goodbye. That's when her breath was stuck on her troath and never to come out again.

The manager stopped the medical team to go up on stage while the girls are crowding around Taeyeon; crying. Tiffany was the one who cried the most. She knew this even before and not to be able to protect the love of her life hurts. It hurts so much she felt like going away to the Father in heaven with her. But now she knows that Taeyeon is not in pain anymore and she tried to smile at that thought before a video was projected on the screen. Taeyeon was smiling but she was holding her tears back and said,

 

"I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young. My exhausted heart beats once again. Those unforgettable memories during that long time. We could be far from each other, the same heart as one, dreaming the same dream. The one who become my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you. Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you. Thank you. My heart will always be with you. We are Girls' Generation. Right now is Girls' Generation and will always be."