Happy New Year....Miracle......

We versus The World

“5….4…3…2…1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!”

Sound of people cheering around me is booming. Explosion of fireworks in the dark sky adds to the beauty of this new year’s eve. Year of 2010 has just passed.

“Happy new year, guys..” I said as I shook hands with my friends. I am here at Sungyeol’s house. His family made a small scale party just for the people who has a good relationship with Sungyeol’s dad. So here I am..as his son’s bestfriend.

It’s already 2 A.M and I was still staring into the air, see the stars there. My thoughts drift away .... drifting .... to ..... one person there….Jung Eunji!

“Hoya! Come down and let’s eat!” shouts Woohyun

I turned my head, I can only see Woohyun’s head down there “Later…”

“Sungyeol’s father told you to come down and eat now!”

“okay, I’ll be there later!” I said. No answer from Woohyun.

Damm, why did my heart suddenly felt upset? I took my phone and looking for a name in phonebook. Miracle. That's the name I wrote on my cell phone for Eunji. I want to call her, I want to hear her voice….So I push the green button.

5 seconds…10 seconds…15 seconds…20 seconds….

She didn’t answer my call. Maybe she was already going to sleep.

“hey buddy….” I raised my head. Finally Sungyeol came and take a seat near me. “you still can’t move on yet, I guess? Trying to call her?” he asked.

“what are you talking about..ha ha ha” I tried to laugh, but he know it was fake.

“just forget her, Hoya…there are many girls who exist in this world, there are many who wait for your love out there!”  Stupid Lee Sungyeol. Your words never ever make me feel better.

“jjah let’s come down! I want to meet your dad and your mom! Let’s go!”

“wtf Lee Howon! I’m still talking to you! Listen to me!” shouts him

“I don’t want to! I’m hungry!”

I was about to take a glass of cocktail when someone’s hand pat my shoulder.

“where have you been, my son?” asked Sungyeol’s father.

I bowed 30o  to him “I am sorry, uncle…the fireworks were just too beautiful, so I came to see it on the upstairs..”

“no no no, it’s okay! At least you are here now! Ah! There’s someone who want to know you, come with me” said Mr. Lee

Then Mr. Lee pulled me into the living room. There are Sungyeol’s mom there..and…I don’t know the rest 3 people. A man, a woman –maybe his wife- , and a girl –it could be his daughter- . I was immediately being so polite.

“hello, Hoya…long time no see?” Sungyeol’s mom greeted me. I bowed and smile to her.

“Hoya, he is Mr. Yoon..” said Mr.Lee, introducing his guest.

I bowed and shake hands with him. “It’s nice to know you, sir…” I said

“and beside him are his wife and his daughter..”

“good evening, Mrs. Yoon…and..”

“Yoon Bomi..” she continued my sentences as she showed her smile. Pretty.

I took a seat in front of Mr. Yoon so we can talk in a cozy way. So, Mr. Yoon is a lawyer. He need someone to make his company profile for his office. He asked me to work with him because he know I've worked in advertising for long time from Mr. Lee .

I agreed to work with him, as a freelance…I’m not busy at all. After receiving his business card, I glanced at Bomi. She is cute enough. She glanced back. Oh man, I was caught glancing at her! I  I immediately said farewell in a rush.

Once again….our eyes met. And that what I called, the awkward moment. I went back to Sungyeol’s place and take a sip of my cocktail. So…I was enjoying the party until the early hours.

‘Happy New Year, everybody……..Happy New Year, Eunji….Happy New Year, Miracle! Wish you were here…….’

 

===============================================================================================

hey guys! here is he chapter two!

pleade do subscribe and C O M M E N T.

your comment is  a needed u______u

thanks anyway! 

 

[kya kya kya APINK's new song is gonna be a big hit right?? seulpeun hajima nonono~ honjaga aniya nonono~ ><]