The End

Babies for 100 Days?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were constantly cheering and chanting with the fans throughout the concert. Infinite shined like no other on stage, and you had to admit they looked really good. They performed ‘Come Back Again’,’ Before the Dawn’, ‘Nothing’s Over’ and ‘Man In Love’, before having a short break where they introduced themselves and did a little talking. Howon and Dongwoo then performed ‘Special Girl’ and ‘Without You’. Sungjong played the piano for Myungsoo’s solo, and then they all performed ‘She’s Back’.

You couldn’t help but blush when they sang the line ‘she’s back’; they were all staring at you with big smiles. You smiled, glad that they had spotted you in the big crowd of Inspirits.

Infinite then did a few interactions with Inspirits, and a few were lucky enough to get hugs and signed posters.

‘Can U Smile – acoustic version’, ‘Be Mine’ and ‘Amazing’ were also performed. While ‘Amazing was being performed, Infinite all walked around the arena, through the fans, where they accepted many gifts, and high-fived many fans with big smiles. Sunggyu performed ’60 Seconds’, and Woohyun performed ‘Time’. Sungyeol and Sungjong also did a cover of a song together. Many, many other songs were performed.

‘Paradise’, ‘Voice of my Heart’, and finally, ‘Cover Girl’ were performed lastly.

Infinite closed the concert with long speeches. “We’ve finally performed all of our songs! Time just flies when you’re having fun, right fellow Inspirits?” Sunggyu asked.

“YES!” Everyone around the arena answered.

“We thank you all for attending our ‘Third Invasion’ concert. I hope you enjoyed it a lot!” Woohyun said.

“Thank you all for supporting us for such a long time, and watched as we matured and became a better Infinite.” Howon bowed.

“I hope you continue to listen to our music and support us!” Sungjong waved.

“We also have to thank all of our international Inspirits that can’t be here with us today. They also supported us a lot in our road.” Myungsoo nodded with a smile.

“Let’s meet up again at another concert next time, yeah?” Dongwoo cupped his hand around his ear and turned to the crowd.

“YES!” He chuckled.

“We will become a better Infinite in the future with many, many more songs that everyone will enjoy!” Sungyeol added.

“3, 2, 1, THANK YOU, INSPIRITS!” Infinite all bowed in unison before finally leaving the stage with many waves and smiles.

--

“Danbi noona! Over here!” Sungjong waved you over once he spotted you roaming around t

Please log in to read the full chapter