Kids Café

Babies for 100 Days?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few more days passed by, and you had another errand to run.

“Guys, gather around, please!” You clapped. One by one, Infinite came out from random places around the dorm, and all sat down on the sofa.

“What’s up, noona?” Sungyeol asked.

“I need to go somewhere again today, so I’m dropping you all off at a kid’s café today. I didn’t think you guys would want to go to the nursery again.” You muttered the last bit.

“NOO NOONA!” They all protested.

“It’s because you’ve finally come to realise you don’t love us anymore, right, noona?!” Woohyun questioned. 

“What about Myungsoo hyung, noona?!” Sungjong asked. “Yeah, noona! You no love me anymore?” Myungsoo asked with a cute pout.

Everyone started laughing at the inside joke.

You rolled your eyes and decided to play along. You sighed, “Yes. Unfortunately, I’ve found another man and we’re going out on a date tonight, so I can’t stick around and babysit your seven bums. I’m sorry for cheating on you Myungsoo but falling for him was totally out of my control.”

They all stared at you for 3 seconds before bursting out in laughter again.

“Oh, noona. You’re so funny at times.” Howon commented. “Thanks, Howon. I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or not.”

Myungsoo tugged at your leg, “You have to only love me, okay noona? Please wait for me.” He earnestly nodded, but you could tell he was holding in his laugher when you spotted the corner of his lips threatening to rip upwards.

You patted his head, “Araso, Myungsoo. I’ll wait until you’re back to normal, then we can tell your CEO and be able to date in public.”

Myungsoo laughed, “That’s a deal, noona! No turning back!”

You laughed before looking at the time, “OH MY GOD! I’M GOING TO BE LATE!” You quickly helped them all put on their shoes before shooing them out of the door. You locked the door and flagged for a taxi.

--

“Be good, araso? Be polite to the other kids playing here, too. I’ll be back in a few hours. You guys wanted to have fun while being babies, right? The kid’s café is the best place for fun. Play your little hearts out and wait for noona to come back, araso?” You told Infinite.

“Yes, noona!” They all saluted in a goofy manner. You laughed before waving at them and disappearing behind the corner.

Infinite looked around at the many things around to play on. “So, dudes. What shall we do first?” Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol suddenly gasped loudly and pointed ahead, “A BALL POOL!” All heads turned and they all gasped at the massive pool.

This was, indeed, kid’s heaven.

“LAST ONE THERE IS THE UGLIEST IN INFINITE!” Woohyun shouted before running off.

Myungsoo – who had caught his eye on the climbing frame instead – finally came back to reality at the remark and ran after the members, “BUT I’M THE VISUAL! I CAN’T LOSE!”

 

“It’s so cool how we can swim in this.” Sunggyu commented. “Ball pools are for kids, so when we’re adults, they’re too small.”

“This is so fun!” Sungjong squealed in delight as he random

Please log in to read the full chapter